Seiren

New episode today in around 12 hours. Will Hikari give us sexy fanservice? This is supposedly the "feet" episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

livechart.me/schedule/tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dropped this, I don't like arcs with sluts.

Conjunctivitis girl arc when?

Picked up

I'm sick of these pure sluts infecting anime. I need some true sluts.

Hikari will fart on MC's face for money.

Haruka a bigger slut. Hikari is just naturally lewd.

I would rather more focus on her ass than feet.

Reminder that Hikari knew what she was doing, putting her ass on the desk without the skirt covering it.

>that butt
The storyboarder is clearly an ass-man.

I'm definetely getting the BDs for one of the cour 1 girls. Just need to see which girl. Maybe all of them. I want all 6 to get an arc.

Family of best girls.

I want Hikari to shit on my face.

She's just marking her territory
She's already singling him out in her introduction

Dirty skank. Shouichi doesn't want to study in an environment of shit particles.

Already dakimakura's up? Shit, where the preorder for the BDs? I really hope Japs are stil interested.

I'm so excited for this anime. I want to watch it all now.

I want her arch over all ready. My ears are tired of her

So from the outro it seems Hikari is playing truant and just want to slut it up, ditching the camp(probably pressured to enter it by family) and staying in Shouichi's room while he berates her like the slut that she is, right?

That was Hikari? I thought they just decided to throw in a horribly-voiced grudge spirit out of nowhere.

Ayaneru only voices pure maidens. I think it's part of her work contracts.

>ywn sniff that desk

that's only to compensate for how she landed those roles in the first place

I want to pour my semen down Ayaneru's throat.

what lead roles do you have to offer her in exchange?

>"feet" episode

Dropped.

>her wet pantsu leave a little girlycum behind
I need some doujins of this.

How high are the chances that they will announce a dating sim VN for PS4/Vita after it aired?

If it does well sure. They're already treating it as a VN anyways.

Takayama definitely wants to make it but who knows what'll happen

NO and delet this

How much will pay for one night with Tsuneki?

Her standard rate is a wedding ring, a marriage license, a wedding ceremony, and your eternal fidelity.

Mom and dad sent her to camp so that she can get on the right track and study, but all she wants to do now is sleep with all the males and get used as a human onahole. There's always one girl like her at these camps/retreats.

Depends on the kind of camp though. Language camp? There's always one. Regular camp? Same. Band Camp? You'll have difficulty finding a non-slut.

Stop this. Tsuneki is pure.

There's always some delusional white knight getting cucked thinking the girl he likes is pure, but in reality she's got boys lined up in the bathroom stall to take their turns on her.

Not sure how anyone can look at a girl like this and think she's pure. No desk or dick is safe.

Keep your cuckold fantasies to yourself.

>she's got boys lined up in the bathroom stall to take their turns on her.

Rooftops, gym equipment room or the clinic are better sites.

I thought new episode was released yesterday

Nope. It airs on Fridays japan time.
Same time as last week.

livechart.me/schedule/tv

Goddamn it I want my doujins and I want them NOW

chlamydia is the number one sti in japan and this is why

Spitroasting Slutneki with Sup Forums!

Why so much difference between sisters?

Someone with decent photoshop skills should edit this.

April:

Opening Ceremony - Kyouko and Makoto enter Kibitou.

May:

Golden Week

Comical Market

Midterm Tests

June:

Swimming Lessons begin

July:

Shouichi is worried about his future prospects, Hikari tricks Ikuo into teaching her for the tests

End of term tests

Kyouko and Yoko ask Shouichi about help with studying (after seeing him when the test results were posted)

Closing Ceremony

Summer Break

Summer Course Begins - Shouichi doesn't attend the Summer Course > (Unknown as of yet) - Shouchi does attend the Summer Course > HIKARI ROUTE

August:

Summer Festival

Summer Course Ends

September:

October:

November:

December:

Founders Festival

January:

New Years

February:

Valentines

School Excursion (2nd Years)

March:

Graduation Ceremony

D-do you think we could suspend her in the air and thrust into her like she's a meat toilet only good for cumming inside?

>feetfaggotry
Maybe I should skip this episode or whole arc altogether.

Skip the entire anime since it's garbage

There better be at least ONE knee kissing episode

I'd cum on her armpits.

She can take a hundred...no a thousand of Sup Forumsnons

I already did that

That's great. Thanks.

MY WIFE RUISE IS VERY CUTE

Hey cool, she's my wife too!

>MY WIFE RUISE IS VERY CRUISE

She stayed up late every night?

What's wrong with her eyes?

Drugs

Sleep depravation

Man, you're going to feel dumb if she turns out to be worst girl.

So what does this month's heroine see in the MC anyways? Does she actually like him because he's such a meek pushover who can't keep his senses around her?

Yes, he looks like the perfect candidate for a husband who is too much of a pussy to say anything when she sleeps around with the whole town.

She enjoys teasing him. And I doubt she seriously likes him yet. Their relationship will develop over the course of the arc.

He's perfect for bullying

From the preview, he seems to bicker with her (probably saying that she is not living her life correctly or some shit) and she will probably stay with him in the room. So I guess he'll probably show some backbone that'll impress her.

She's still salty about losing the Miss Santa Contest to Shouichi's sister.

>MY WIFE
*Everyone's wife

What sort of petty bitch still holds that sort of grudge. It's already fucking summer. Get over it.

The question is why she has a grudge in first place when her prize was far better?

This whole contest is a joke.

Tooru a best.

One was properly stalkan and had radiation shielding equipment, other didnt and now suffers effects of radiation poisoning(2 giant tumors growing in chest area).

S-she's a sexual predator who gets off on teasing beta males.

She's in love with his sister.

Doesn't being exempt from disciplinary committee appearance checks mean that Tomoe can wear whatever she wants? If not, then it's a poor grand prize.

Why are girls with sleep deprivation so cute when it should actually have the opposite effect?

Because they make you feel like getting into bed with them.

Come on, everyone knows that being a bland beta pushover is animu equivalent of multi-million fortune, 11/10 looks and willpower that can raise empires.

Seriously though, I really hope he gets his shit together, because there's nothing more annoying than MC that cannot into basic banter and goes defensive or apologizes all the time.

He actually handled bullying during lunch pretty well and fucking decided to go to the camp
Pretty good mc, why people keep call him beta?

Find out more this week on Seiren!

I hope she doesn't catch me renting Tsuneki at the red light district!

If he is not fucking 10 girls in the first 10 minutes, he's a beta, that's how things work here.

Little less than four hours to go

Boy, cant wait for another laggy stream

zhangi was perfect

>He actually handled bullying during lunch pretty well
If by "well" you mean that he didn't run away while crying, then yes.

Is the first girl in this the worst one like with Amagami SS?

Nigga I'll fight you.

Wrong answer on the question "are you gay" could lead to even more teasing from he girls
And if you didn't noticed others male students stared at him after he was invited, he didn't gave a fuck and still ate his lunch with them

Tsuneki is a garbage slut compared to the goddess that is Haruka

You know she's shit when the Japs are looking forward to the childhood friend and eyebags-chan

If she's shit compared to even Haruka then she must be irredeemable garbage.

Fuck off, Ayaneru is God tier

How could you say such a thing

He has shit tastes

Imagine Haruka dating older men, leaving butt imprints on other people's desks and generally acting slutty

Amagami would be a flop considering the next best girl is like after 8 episodes

Its gonna be a long ass 8 weeks for best girl