Why are Blacks universally subhuman?

Why are Blacks universally subhuman?

From Detroit to London, every nigger has this innate savagery about them no matter where they come from.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sma-jf-LFJM
youtube.com/watch?v=un-j42bu_VA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because there niggrs XD

This video cracks me up every single time.
>"OOGA BOOGA!"
>thump

Why do white boys confuse the black mans testosterone fueled agression for what it is not?

women like savages not white soyboys

>From Detroit to London, every nigger has this innate savagery about them no matter where they come from.

It's easier to understand if you replace 'black people' with 'chimpanzees' then ask the same question.

Who don't chimpanzees do well in school?
Why are chimpanzees so violent?
Why do chimpanzees score so low on IQ tests?

A perfectly acceptable and most obvious answer is, "Because they are chimpanzees."

And such is the answer for niggers. Just like with the chimpanzee questions, the answer requires no more exploration.

"chimpanzees" built the pyramids and ancient civilization you ignorant white fuck

Seeing a lot of crime vids and fight vids, its amazing how much black crime is like this video.

They talk endless shit about how tough they are then it's ALWAYS a sucker punch when the victim looks away. ALWAYS uneven numbers. ALWAYS a huge guy crushing an old lady, weak female or 100 pound smaller man. ALWAYS pour on ruthless punishment when the victim is already down and out. They NEVER fight fair despite saying how tough they are.

>WUZ

They are an archaic sub species of hominid closer related to the homo idaltu than they are to modern europeans

Theres no depiction of ancient egyptians as appearing like sub saharan africans in any known art or relics. This is a modern fantasy.

Its like saying india is black people.

This Webm is also offensive to gorillas Don't compare them to blacks

>Blonde hair
If by "help" you mean niggers followed the instructions of their betters under the threat of whip, then yes that is true.

Kangz and shiet

Niggers did no such thing. Egyptians, a semitic people, built ancient Egypt, including the pyramids and sphinx. There has been extensive DNA testing on mummies. They were not, in any way, shape or form, black Africans.

And have you read the latest paper on evolution? Turns out humans evolved in Europe, not Africa.

So it looks like you stupid monkeys actually DID devolve from a more advanced species.

I'm sorry my black son, I still have to kill you for the world to be a better place.

Rameses looks so happy.
Like "Yeah I tcb"

>Why are Blacks universally subhuman?

They are the most disgusting of creatures. Truly the vermin of mankind. Needlessly violent, always got a chimp on their shoulder, and just plain cowardly bullies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sma-jf-LFJM

This is what normally happens to them.

/thread
Stop jacking off like blacks do.

They are non-human persons. Let that sink in.

Hahahahaha, nigger, you washed cock! Y'all was dick washers!

>youtube.com/watch?v=Sma-jf-LFJM
fake and gay

True and rekt. Deal with it nigger.

it's fake you fucking retard.

however, if you want something real there's this youtube channel:

youtube.com/watch?v=un-j42bu_VA

That poor fucking guy having to deal with those miserable fucking niggers day in and day out.

Darien Long is the real deal.

He's the fucking hero that niggers deserve.

He took absolutely no shit while working that garbage-tier security job -- none whatsoever.

Why?

Because he knew that the only language that niggers understand is force and alpha posturing.

People talk shit about Long and how his methods were "too much," but he was the only thing keeping that shitty, shitty mall from turning into the drug den that it is today.

Anyone who is forced to deal with niggers on a daily basis should watch Long's videos to understand the nigger psyche.

>every nigger has this innate savagery
read

>Who don't chimpanzees do well in school?
>Why are chimpanzees so violent?
>Why do chimpanzees score so low on IQ tests?
because the coffee pot is awfully hot?

WE IZ GORILLA N SHIEET!

I wouldn't be so annoyed with them if liberals told the truth about them. I hate liars.