Bleach

What do you think about Yoruichi?

What is your fantasy when fapping to Yoruichi?

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/pinoytoons/226839/futas-for-you
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That Kukaku joins in

I have no specific fantasies. Just her alone is enough to get me going.

Here's a hint.

There's this one bleach futa video with her as pretty much a fuck toy for the two futa in the video. And it's fantastic.

Racemixing.

What bleach futa video?

Link?

femdom

Why is Yourichi such a cocktease?

Guess I could just self-insert as Soi-Fong

Sometimes, I wonder if Ichigo is the male equivalent of a moeblob. He's really handsome and has a cool, detached affectation, but he freezes up when attractive women flirt with him or bare their skin.

It's more likely that he's supposed to be a stand-in for boys who know little-to-jack shit about sex, but I still wonder.

Well, he is only 15-17 over the course of the story.

>but he freezes up
According to the new novel, he was the one to confess to Orihime.

How many versions of the femdom chart are there? I saw one the other day and I didn't see this.

I love Ichigo.

>She never stopped friendzoning Sui-Feng.

I'd Bleach her, if you catch my drift.

Sorry?

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/pinoytoons/226839/futas-for-you

you're welcome

A classic

I still wonder if Yoruichi is a black because she is dark-skinned or if she is dark skinned because she is a black cat.

*cat

Please elaborate.

I've had too many fantasies about her to be able to pin down just one

>Kubo introduces genki trap at the end of series

Why does he always have to fuck things up.

I imagine myself fucking her as a futa Rangiku along with my zanpakuto spirit Haineko. We take turns violating her every hole and leave her covered and filled with cum.

All of this happens on an empty grey background for some reason.

>futa Rangiku
How big would your dick be?

fine too

>What do you think about Yoruichi?
Pretty hot, fairly entertaining action heroine. I wish we'd gotten more of her before I lose interest in Bleach
>What is your fantasy when fapping to Yoruichi?
I don't really have a scenario in mind, I think Yoruichi was more someone I fapped to hot scenes/fan materials of, than pictured scenarios for.
It was actually a Crimson Comics flash game that involved her and a few others that made me take an interest in Bleach

She's not a tease, Ichigo is just a pussy. If he had gone for that, I bet Yoruichi would've shown him the ropes.

After, what, six years?

What a role model for young boys. If you just wait faithfully for years on end and do your homework, your crush will come to you.

Why cant we have MCs that are nonchalant about their earthly desires.

>grey background
>not white
?

>Why is Yourichi such a cocktease?
>She never stopped friendzoning Sui-Feng.
I kinda want to see her eventually sexually frustrate Ichigo & Sui-Feng until they work out their frustrations on one another

In the old times this is considered an adult. And in modern times this is considered the trendy age to lose your virginity.

I recently read fapfics in which Yoruichi gets worn down from sexual marathon to the point of begging her partner to stop. One is with Shunsui, the other with Urahara. That's when I realized it's my fantasy.

Why do you want to torture yourself?

What am I looking at?

rape

Is that kira?

yep

Aizen pls

ichiruki ree

That Bleach had a good ending that told me if Sandal Hat was dead.

>Sometimes, I wonder if Ichigo is the male equivalent of a moeblob.

Now see, this makes me think of Orihime riding his baloney pony while he squirms under her and moans her name.

a cat is fine too

>what do you think?

The BEST character in Bleach, there is no equal. Second best is Aizen. Come at me.

>What is your fantasy when fapping to Yoruichi?

Well... onee-san fetish, so there's that. Also, honestly, wished the anime fillers had WAY MORE Ichigo/Yoruichi moments, where they go do things together--more trolling from her, more straight man/only sane man accomplice/alibi/accessory to the crime from him.

There's at least one episode where this happens, and it's pretty awesome. A lot of filler plots has her involved, with him, in some manner; wish there was more of that. The manga setup a hot teasing onee-san relationship with Ichigo and again and again hammered that nail in, and the anime lightly touched upon that in the fillers, but never took it further than just hints of it here and there.

If the Bleach anime ever comes back, and there's more fillers, would like to see more of that.

Neat.

Read the novel fag

B A C K T O R E D D I T

RELEASE NEVER EVER IT HURTS!

That looks awful

I fapped to her before i watched anime.

I love Orihime so much. Orihime is the light of my life.

Ruskyboz was better when she was drawing bleach fanart. Now her ft fanart looks so sketchy and unfinnished.

Even after all these years I can still fap to Yoruichi any time.

Do you think her son inherited her powers?

I want to see her ahegao and full anal nelson

putting things in her butt

neat, no one ever seems to get that outfit right in fanart, probably because the initial scans were too shit to see the details, but that's about as close as i've seen anyone get

The world needs more Yoruichi hentai

I think I need more Bikini pictures of her.

This is the closest I have.

there's always the original

The world needs more Bleach hentai in general.

>there will never be anymore Karin tits
Our time together was all too brief.

The world needs more Shiba tits.

shiba women are the best.

I stopped with Bleach after he defeated Aizen. Can I get a tl;dr of the story after? How did he get powers back? Did he gain the same strength he had when they fought? What is the truth behind white Ichigo?

English Men get his powers back. Nazis attack, gets jobbed. Gets Sword reforged, gets jobbed. Kills Hitler. Fucks big tits girl.

Sucks that they both died. Wish the author wasn't such a shitty hack.

Did his powers get retcon when he gets them back? And what about white Ichigo?

Turns out Ichigo is Nazi and English as well as Mexican as previously hinted, which is how the English got his powers back. White Ichigo is just his Mexican part that manifested into his Sword Spirit as well.

>Both died
Nope.

Yoruichi was seen hanging around Soul Society in the RenRuki Wedding Novel, and if she's alive one presumes the same of Urahara. Along with Neliel and Grimmjow.

Ichigo's mom was a Quincy, who got infected by a Hollow designed by Aizen, which was then passed to Ichigo, bonding with inherit Shinigami-ness from his dad.

We never see him use these powers properly after all these revelations though, as he jobs hard in the final battle, and it's ultimately Aizen who wins the day.

Orihime is my first love. I'll never forget.

Fuck Ichigo forever.

Nah she died.

fapping to bleach a lot lately, mostly pics
undropped (or more like revived) a while ago and trying to finish it

There is no fucking way she isn't a black goddess!

>black chicks
>big titted blonde
>big titted redhead
>big titted brunnette
>more big tits
>amputee
>cougar
>really tall girls, almost a giantess
>sweet DFC
>nee-san imouto combo
>loli
>posible yuri
Any other fetish in that image?

Bestiality if one wonders what Kuukaku was doing in the water with that shark?

In the not-yet translated part of the novel Urahara appears in a pre-recorded congratulatory message for Rukia and Renji that he sent through Ryuunosuke (the 13th division kid who's in charge of Karakura now).

Tomboy
NTR

Ah, well that's nice.

Now if only we could get some kind of closure for the Arrancar Characters.

They'll be mentioned in the second novel. It's been confirmed.

The... Hisagi book? Really?

I think I see Tatsuki and Sui Feng is getting ntr'd by a watermelon.