Palestinians attack with rocks and knives. They're a defeated people...

Palestinians attack with rocks and knives. They're a defeated people. Relocating the embassy will create one last wave of Palestinian resistance and Israel will destroy them. That's why they want the embassy moved. Trump could also create a Palestinian embassy in Jerusalem preventing war but this will require a ME peace deal first, however Israel will never abide by peace. They want to conquer and dominate even though they're vastly inferior. At this point I wonder if Trump is drunk on the false belief that Israel will play nice if he steps in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=do2o14Bi5WI
bibleprophecytalk.com/bpt-the-disastrous-results-of-jewish-and-islamic-eschatology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man you Trumpkikes make me sick

You faggots are just doubling down on your jewery.

darwinism
survival of the fittest

low iq people need to die off, not multiply.

Palestinians are muslims. Every dead muslim is a good news to celebrate.

>Palestinians
>low iq
Pick one
Most post graduate degrees per capita

good, can we then stop with all this crying about Israel?

Palestinians are fucking sandniggers that want to worship allah, fuck up the west, stone gays and rape women. Can't bomb enough of them.

>palestinians stone gays and rape women
Literally where?

About ten percent of them are Christians, and those Christians are caught in the crossfire of (American) interests. Fund radical islamic groups to destabilize the middle east, and then brag about what a bastion of western democracy israel is. That couldn't be the plan. Boy, i'm feeling sleepy.

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Israel doesn't deserve a fucking dime after what they've done to us. They deserve rape.

>jews
>talking about survival after muh holocaust

t. innocent refugee

Dead Arabs are worth the collateral. Also will take at least some kikes with them ... win/win situation if you ask me.

Trumptards hate the jews / trumptards support trump anyway

>Most post graduate degrees per capita
>t. MA in Fiqh studies with a minor in Jihad

Palestinians are very smart, they just aren't deceiving and scheming supremacist parasites who plan world domination for centuries because they hate the goyim.

The planet would be so much better off after the US gets nuked.

>Palestinians are fucking sandniggers that want to worship allah, fuck up the west, stone gays and rape women.
t. butthurt retard

im out of this country by the way fuck you guys obama campaigned by acting like everyone was against him when HE was there now your doing this with trump, but only pointing to whites sayin gyou agree with him, by not agreeing with that stupid godamn nigger and him even being in office casue only whites can be president

>palestinian

I'm looking forward to the days of extra rage.

Most Christian Palis are now in Chile

palestinians are subhuman muslim animals who must be exterminated

>Jews arent

LOL gonna need proofs. Next you'll tell me niggers are smart.

Jew here. Why do we care about this shit, again?

Like, if the sandkikes build a sand castle next to the sandkebab sand castle or on top of it or whatever.

How will this affect my life?

Israelis are based af

pic related

literal good goy

Lot of Sup Forumsocks are getting old. Lot's of terminal illnesses out there to take all the care away.

in israel

I suggested it before .. if Israel could risk letting the pals have a State the first time a rocket fell on israel it would be all the justification they needed to annihilate them once and for all with complete justification.

As they are now, a refugee camp basically doing so would of course give them the appearance of butchers and it might be difficult for a while,

Make palastine , as odious as it sounds a real full fleged state and when they attack you return them to dust.. if on the off chance they actually end up a good neighbor then whoops again its a win so either way ...

friendly reminder Israel is an illegal state and should be glassed.

It is all part of the plan. rejoice.

rejoice in antichrist coming?

>rejoice in antichrist coming?
It's ridiculous isn't it?

>Be Israel
>The literal manifestation of the anti-Christ from the bible
>Supported by all the Christcuck burgers because muh evil Islam.

This is ridiculous. Ok, so what is your plan? I mean your personal plan as a person? Let's say Israel rises in the next 10 years and basically conquers the world. What do you do?

Dammit. I'm going to jerusalem in two weeks

Fight the new world order.

I'll see you on the frontlines, brother.

Typical diaspora Jew. It's well-known you don't care about Israel or Judaism, you only care about your victim status when it's convenient. That's the only time you're a Jew.

Yep.

>will create one last wave of Palestinian resistance and Israel will destroy them
And every arab state excluding Jordan, including Turkey, it will be glorious.

>I love Jewish supremacy
t. kike

the Christ killers need to be wiped off the fucking planet as well as anyone that sympathizes with them

nicely said

>Trump declaring jerusalem the capital of Israel is 3D chess to kill MUH MUZZIES
Yeah, no.
Trump has to do it because he promised it to the jews @ the Republican jewish forum.
youtube.com/watch?v=do2o14Bi5WI
>mfw Trump honors promises to Jews but doesnt honor promises to American voters.
Truly enslaved

I'm beginning to feel the same way.

I fucking hate america, but I think trump is doing the right thing here lol

Trump has nothing to gain but the anger and loss of his fellow arab allies in the Middle East. ameriburgers on Sup Forums love to pretend they hate Muslims and arabs, but in reality they can't get enough of sucking that arab dick. Only Trump is cucked enough to say he won't be controlled by Saudi money, only to make the largest weapons deal in history with those same Saudis.

So Trump, please do, please recognize Jerusalem as the capital. This'll only push Arab nations to further side with Russia, the rightfull hegemonic power over the Middle East

>major in Jihad
>minor in taqqiya

You realize Israel is the source of white genocide and globalism, right?

Wrong, the source of white genocide and globalism is none other than the US. Globalism itself is the personification of America's power and influence over the world, the US is the center of the liberal degeneracy which has infested Europe and a great deal of the world. Look at yourself you 56% amerimutt...

Israel hasn't been infected though, Israel is one of the few sovereign countries in the world that answers to no-one. While arabs have managed to make americans suck their dick by allowing sale of oil to the US and the permission to build US military bases in the arab countries, Israel does none of that.

Israel does nothing, it doesn't allow the US to have a military base on it's territory, it doesn't follow the US into it's wars and most importantly, it doesn't allow the US to dictate it's actions, yet Americans still worship Israel and see it as their greatest ally. Israelis are amazing imo, and it's precisely because of this that once the US stumbles, I'm sure Israel will switch sides and go with Russia when the US starts declining, and you americucks won't do shit about it.

>implying the entire media conglomerate, banks and social media platforms aren't owned by Jews.

Zionism is real.

pic related.

>implying stoning gays is wrong

Could just as easily result in world opinion turning on Israel

how so?

There Jew are!

>kirkel
Please, listen to this:
bibleprophecytalk.com/bpt-the-disastrous-results-of-jewish-and-islamic-eschatology/

I wil listen to that if you address the fact I just proved Israel is responsible for Globalism and therefore white/european genocide because Globalism cant happen without white genocide.

Jewish eschatology: Jews are the chosen "race" who were put on this planet to rule everyone else by the time the Messiah comes. Each Jew will have 2800 slaves and they will rule the gentiles from greater Israel.

Islamic eschatology: Islam will eventually dominate the world through voluntary conversion (no compulsion in religion), Jesus will return and help the Muslims finally defeat the eternal Jew for the benefit of mankind.

Jews and shitskins killing each other.
I’m not seeing the downside to this.

>Globalism cant happen without white genocide
Here:
Jews want to see White people exterminated.
They want dumbed-down, mutt slave race.
Sanhedrin will be their governing body.