Choose. Now

Choose. Now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iodhXLVmEMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Piggy

My favourite slut.

This picture is perfect, Chris is there but Yuuri ended up being the most slutty. I wanna know what kind of scenarios JJ has made in his mind about Yuuri.

Good taste but Phichit is pure. Pure!

my husbando who is also best boy is not pictured so i guess i'll go with bike-kun who is 2nd best

JJ

>No Georgi.
No thanks.

Tell us, Judge-san, does he lack a gag reflex?

Fairy is the only one for me, however all of those boys share 2nd place for best boy.

He was in the banquet, his mind probably went wild after hearing the news of Victor moving to Japan.

This is not even a question.

I have no idea what are you talking about.

Pig. An obvious choice. Had Viktor been present, I would have a problem choosing, but as it is, it's rather easy.

>This is not even a question.

You're right, Otabek is the only patrician choice.

Are we ever getting out of keychain hell in favor of better merch?

Pigslut.

Phichit 4 ever

>no Victor
Well, not today.

I have a more inclusive idea

Tell me who your favorite YoI boy is and I'll tell you why he's shit

This is Piggy's season 2 routine youtu.be/iodhXLVmEMI

I like Pig's crazy look

JJ still seemed to be in denial of why Victor ran off.

Never it seems.

The straight one.

Pig or death.

JJ?

>JJ
>straight
That's not how a straight man's fantasies look, user.

This guy's got jokes

Otabek, who else?

I wonder if Pig has fans in-universe who see him as a sex symbol after his sudden Eros transformation

I'd kill to see the in-universe fan reactions on SNS etc to everything that happens in the series, it must seem crazy from an outside perspective. Even side from his eros performance, they sure as fuck must assume he's a semen demon of the highest order to lure Victor 'living legend' Nikiforov halfway across the world to coach him.

His fans are probably impressed. Truthfully they're probably really thankful to Victor for getting Yuuri back on his feet after he failed so badly, they must have feared he would retire.

Now Victor's fans on the other hand, they're likely not too happy with piggy.

>Yuuri's fans were purityfags
>they're mad Victor ruined him

Kek, they actually would be. Asian fans lose their shit over their idols dating, didn't Yuzu have to apologize for dating rumours?

Does Yuuri even have fans? He seems to just have generic "I'm supporting you because you're Japanese and I'm from Japan" fans, sans Minami, especially compared to Yurio, Victor, JJ and...really the rest of them.

It could be an unreliable narrator thing though

Viktor's fans must be Piggy's biggest hatedom. I bet they have little voodoo dolls of him and break their legs regularly.

It's a good thing Yuuri's cut off from it all, he was in Detroit for years and now he'll be in Russia. The only time he'd really have to deal with them would be Nationals.

I feel sorry for all the women who finally realized he's gay.

Definitely unreliable narrator thing, he's the best fucking skater in Japan. Look at Minami, there have to be more fans like that. Even Fairy admired his step sequences. Hell, Viktor himself is downright charmed with Yuuri's skating. It's not just love, he also enjoys him as a skater. Piggy is massively underestimating himself.

It's the latter, he must have a good sized fanbase. You can see some of it in that competition with Minami, the crowd went nuts over Yuuri.

As Japan's top skater it's unlikely he doesn't have fans. Maybe they're really lowkey because they know he doesn't deal well with too much attention, unlike JJ.

Also all this talk reminds me of that fic that was pretty much formatted like a bunch of SNS posts by fans, it was fun to read through.

He does really lack charisma though. I wouldn't be surprised if the vast majority of his fans are there for national loyalty.

I wonder how many new fans he gained after the current season, he's on everyone's radar now.

It wasn't Victor who fully ruined him. Yuri was always a big ass slut, but he never showed that side to anyone because he was so shy and lonely. But when Victor came along, Yuri was able to open up more.

His fans of course wouldn't know that, only the other skaters knew he was a pole dancing hitler.

The fans don't know that, they probably just saw this cute, shy little angel who's never pole danced a day in his life.

I'm still wondering where the hitler learned poledancing from. Minako anyone?

As the other user mentioned, maybe his fans were purityfags. He does have that fragile type of charm going for him if you're into it.

Detroit sex parties.

Somewhere in Detroit, I guess, also probably where he picked up breakdancing. I bet it was Phichit's idea, no way he came up with this on his own.

Who are these characters

Oh god, I'm going to love this theme.

Oh my, this is a pleasant surprise. Are the covers all going to be Yuuri pair dancing with another skater?

I'm anticipating Chris's cover.

I sure hope so, this theme is lovely. Does this mean that we're getting a banquet cover with drunk Piggy and Viktor dancing?

Yuuri's right eye looks pretty funky, but other than that they look kawaii af.
>Yuuri pair dancing with other skaters
So...
>BD 3: Phichit
>BD 4: Chris
>BD 5: ???
>BD 6: Victor (Stammi Vicino pair skate?)
It would be weird to have Chris on the cover, he isn't a very high profile character.

Makes me wonder who will be on the next one, Chris or Phichit? Doubt they'd do Minami.

Chris pole danced with Yuuri and is close to Victor, he'd get a cover. I'm afraid JJ would get one.

If the theme is GPF finalists, he actually might.

I want Minami, but I think it'll be Phichit. He's much more important to him than Chris.

I bet there will be a JJ cover no matter how much we don't want it

Yeah, he always finds a way to get where he isn't wanted.

At least if he's stuck dancing with Yuuri he won't look happy.

I never minded this thing, now I can't unsee sad Viktor.

The faces still look off. Sasuga Hiramatz.

Kek, you're right.

Fuck

c-cute!

Oh my god.

That half skirt on Yuri is truly a retarded design.

My god, that's uncanny.

Let vol. 5 be a BikeFairy pair dance.

Yuri + GPF finalists?

>Yuri and Otabek dancing

On one hand, Otabek would be great. On the other hand, JJ.

What's wrong with it? It's less weird than Yuuri and JJ.

If they save the last volume for the Yuuri and Victor pair skate there won't be enough covers.

I actually kinda wanna see JJ and Yuuri dancing

Why do they wear the fruity costumes?

Nothing's wrong with it, I just think Otabek would be hilariously uncomfortable

He'd probably take it seriously.

Maybe they will spice it up

3 - Yuuri Phichit
4 - Victor Chris
5 - Otabek Fairy
6 - JJ Fairy

That would be a spoiler. I don't expect pair skate on the last vol cover.

Oh my god yes please.

Holy shit.

I didn't realize I needed this.

Maybe those FatFairyfats were onto something.

Today is a good day for FatFairy shippers.

Let's not.

I like how they aren't holding hands like Baldfat were. This is super cute.

Indeed

It looks like Yurio is fighting him on that.

Typical sibling rivalry.

That's actually pretty fucking kawaii.

JJ is Kubo's favorite. He will get a cover.