Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Pfle is a keikaku expert but I still want to MARRY Marika!

Even the MGs (animal) gave up on Tama.

Fuck pfle, i hope shadow gale gets horribly murdered in front of her before pfle herself gets decapitated.

Mei is pure sex. How can a turtle have such a top tier design.

Queens spoilers: SG dies, Pfle leaves her chair and beats the shit out of Lethe. Deluge is killed by BBC, Uluru kills Puck but is killed by Deluge. Pfle becomes the leader of the Osk faction, Snow becomes the leader of Puck faction.

I hope.

She'd probably make herself taller like Sister Nana.

Have you seen how turtles have sex? She would pin you to the bed while she does all the work, not letting you rest even for a bit, then after you are both done she will keep laying on top of you until morning.

I want to fuck Pfle.

But Mei is a turtle(male)

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Pfle is my wife.

Are you telling me that's a bad thing?

Didn't realise there was a new thread.
What are the chances that a young Marika ate some watermelon seeds and grew a watermelon on her head?

I like keek, she has a pretty good design and power

It'd be extremely boring, mating press while french kissing or bust.

Posting literally the only image where I've found Keek cute, and not totally detestable.

Doesn't her ability only apply to flowers?

But she dresses like a cheap slut.

But she doesn't have any character
just a generic 2D bad guy that folds at just the right time

I remember at some point she grew a fruit or something? Just let me dream.

>you will never touch @NyanNyan's soft sides
Why even live?

and why is that bad?

Did you not read the arc where she first showed up? She grew some sort of pear with regenerative powers on her head and made every single girl lick it "to heal and numb pain" before she shoved it up her pussy for motivation to fight.

What a cute hobo.

>tfw no beach ova
>No Marika trying to provoke a fight with La Pucelle by growing a watermelon on her head and getting her to split it with her sword

Fruits are what flowers develop into, user.

Also, like and said, she grew some sort of narcotic fruit for everyone to lick during JOKERS.

>you can totally see Cherry's panties
Looks like she was a good fit with the slutty elements after all.

>With normal Akane just cutting the watermelon since it's taking too long
>Marika sees this as a sign of a challenge
>A few minutes later the entire beach is destroyed

Where are you getting these?

MADE
FOR
BREEDING

I want to pluck all her cherries.

The wikia.

Thanks!!!

Who is the most sexual MGRP?

Lady Proud.

La Pucelle

Both short stories starring her either get lewd or deal with her lewdness

And then another where Magicaloid very quickly deduces that she has a boner for someone else

Tempest

Stop posting Quake.

Lapis Lazuline

Not for sexual.

>>MADE
>FOR
>BREEDING
Every single one of MG are made for breeding, user.
Why do you think the first mage made the sages magical girls?

Lapis is meant for curry ramen

I want to help populate the world with magical girls.

>Still no good resolution of Snow White

there arent many of those left

we got a few books to go

Which Magical Girl has the best outfit theme?

She is made for doing errands

In no particular order:

Marika
Akane
Miyokata
Dark QT

For me it's Akane,Lazuline,Cranberry,Deluge,Captain Grace, Dork QT and Wedin. Although out of all of them my most favorite is Lazuline's,Dark QT and Grace

Cranberry

Nature-themed and high heels are my weaknesses.

Hey guys, TL-kun here. So next week Friday I'll be making my way back to the US for College again, so another two-day break.

Till then I just wanna post in some stuff anons have requested for me in my downtime between chapters.

Anons have requested:
- Draw Flame Flamey, Loli protection squad, SW suffers from past mistakes
- Some anons asked me to sing Sakebe and Dreamcatcher I think? As well as a meme song

Anything I missed, anymore things? I'm gonna work on QUEENS 4 as well as all those in my spare time!

...Oh I posted this already last thread but didn't realize it was dying, so I guess I should repost this here

Someone last thread asked you if there was a timeline of sorts.

Draw Marika learning Chinese Kung Fu with @Nyannyan, Ideal Postarie and Lapis!

Draw Lapis, Bellsie and Panassie skipping hand in hand through a meadow!

Get back to the States safely!

Have a safe trip back TL-kun.

Dead girl winking.

My wife Tot Keek is so cute

>tfw no former delinquent top waifu
It hurts.

How fast would you become her friend?

>tfw you will never be Kano and have Tsubame adopt you

>Top Speed served as a better mother to Ripple by dying than Ripples whorish mother

I love this picture because I can hear the "eh" perfectly in my head.

LP: Are you okay? Wanna touch my breast?
SW: Sure

Why was her mom such a whore anyway? What is worse, she couldn't even whore herself to a rich guy or something, no, she goes and remarries a pedo neet fat fuck.

He wasn't even the first, apparently.

The manga had it be edgy, with her mother actually getting beaten.

I don't remember what the LN did.

How depressing.

The saddest thing is that there's situations like those happening IRL. You'd think that after the second or third failure they'd just give up and just soldier on alone with their daughter but nope. Too much cocklust. Useless mother.

Eh, I'm so boring she'll send me off somewhere just to get rid of me and then I'll snap out of it.

Anyone got Rain Pou fanart?

People like her are probably horrible judges of character. The problem is when they make their kids suffer for it.

There were spoilers on Peaceful Days that Swim Swim was Ripple's half-sister since Swim Swim's dad was fucking whores. Ripple basically killed her sibling too although she probably didn't know.

Does this SS mean that Panasu will appear in the next book?

>The problem is when they make their kids suffer for it.
The worst kind of people. There's none in this world I hate more than them.

Reminds me of those people I see on the streets alongside their children and they are yelling at them or even hitting them just like that in public. Utterly infuriating.

You should pass an exam and have a license to be able to breed.

Weren't those bullshit?

I assume all spoilers are fake unless proven otherwise.

I'm not certain what's going on here, but did Postarie send herself back to Rain Pou?

If so, kek

She has a tail too?

To some extent you have to be able to control your kids, but ideally they should be disciplined enough that you don't need to make a big scene in public.

Anyway, this is off topic. Time for Slave Mamori!

They all have tails. Postarie's is apparently a pigeon's (carrier pigeon).

Or was that Funny Trick?

Also, she's saying, "Of course you're my friend, Kaori-chan!" and the text above her head reads "Postarie".

I do wish she does appear in the next arc although hopefully she'd survive since her ability is pretty cool and being friends with Lazuline makes her pretty cool already.

No excuses, Rain Pou's tail was one of the few specifically mentioned in the text.

How would a MahoIku /tg/ campaign work? Which system would be good for it?

Panasu and Flame Flamey team up as best mao pam students.

Probably Mutants and Masterminds with a basic package of enhanced stats.

I always skim reading.
Usually I skim the part where they are talking instead of fighting.

There are just as many men who repeatingly make their kids suffer cruel step-mothers due to their pussy lust. I don't hear anyone bashing them.

Snow White's ability fall under Divination.

Because out totally fair judicial system sides with the cruel mother if the father decides to do anything about it.

Plus, because as you lovingly just reminded us, double-standards exist and more often than not child-rearing is something to be expected from the mother rather than the father is most situations so, of course, the mother will be used as an example first by most people when discussing this topic.

Divorced men don't get custody nearly as often as women do. Therefore kids suffer from serial remarrying more when they're with their mothers than with their fathers.

What would happen if I were to confess to Pukin?

R-Rurah?

You would need to feed her up and stroke her ego before you would be allowed the privilege of kissing her feet. As you please her more, you may kiss higher up her legs.

However, Sonia will probably disintegrate you by the time you reach her knee.

Which girls would be the best moms?

Pfle and Shadow Gale can be my moms.

If Lazuline said to Panasu that she was going to do her job as an enkou as part of her training, would Panasu join in too?

I only just now noticed the tiny SwimSwim and Sonia on top of Ruler and Pukin's heads.

Yes, and she'd do it in the most chuuni way possible.