Noam Chomsky says Racism is Worse in Europe

>"At least in America it's more systemic. In Europe the average household would have no problem admitting they don't want Turks on their streets

youtube.com/watch?v=51MIsEataAQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7S2f-FwAf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you blame them Turks are fucking human waste

fpbp

Chomsky is an american treasure and hero.
t, conservative user.

Turks in germany are the fucking worst.
They are criminal, hardcore islamist, double passport wellfare leeches who vote for Erdogan.

>Turks spend 1000 years trying to take over Europe.
>Europe is suppose to want them to walk in and take it.

turks haven't even been in turkey for 1000 years.

I'm Moroccan and I hate T*rks

S-400 BTFO

Turks are pests and vermin.

For centuries they tried to conquer and destroy Europe for the sake of their retarded muslim delusions. Imagine an Europe stuck in medieval times until today.

There would basically be no modern science, no modern medicine, nothing. But mosques and Turk vermin.

Praise Vlad the Impaler for keeping them out of Europe.

Turks in NL are actually pretty based. They detest Arab refugees as much as we do (Turkey's been truly overrun, much worse than Europe), they work hard and are moderately successful in business.
Also, like every single ethnicity, they absolutely hate Moroccans, like to the bone.
We are going to need them to support the initial waves of mass repatriation of Moroccans. They'll be happy to help.

Well yeah, because America has been diverse for generations by now, but Europe has been 99% white until very recently. It's not exactly a mystery.

Muricuh was built by a population of migrants and slaves.

No wonder you have so much diversitee today.

>nonwhite subhumans
>ever good

>non-Germanics
>belong to NL

Chomsky is a filthy kike pinko.

whats wrong with admitting they don't want Turks on their streets?
whats wrong for japanese wanting japan to say 98% japanese?
whats wrong for muslim countries want their countries to remain muslims?
just leave us alone you cucked motherfuckers, you are worse then islam itself

Chomsky probably never had to deal with Turks on his streets

Fucking kike rat probably doesn't live near any niggers or mudshit. Communist skylock I hope he gets raped by a pack of niggers

Maybe this old fool should live by some Turks.

>In Europe the average household would have no problem admitting they don't want Turks on their streets
So? Seriously, so fucking what?

Never said they belong here Ivan. They don't. But we need to think strategically and right now, Moroccans have priority. They need to go first. And given all the white cucks, it's going to need ethnic support.
I believe most Turks will eventually leave of their own accord. After all they at least have a proper country to return to.

>muh based turks
They might not like/hate Moroccans or Arab refugees but they hate you just as much. Also you are delusional if you really think they would side with Dutch people over their fellow muslims.

>Chomsky bitches to high heaven all day long about "imperialism" but has no problem telling Europeans what they're allowed to desire for their countries
What would happen if the left were to stop being hypocrites for five minutes?

That's not racism, that is self-preservation. Turks have no place in Europe. They do not belong anywhere except in Turkey. Non-whites can never be European, and the day that is truly accepted is the day that Europe becomes Africa. I still can't believe how so many fellow whites are putting a perverted idea of equality before their own existence. Stupidity has no bounds, and it is going to be the death of us.

>In Europe that has been fighting the Turkic mongrels for more than one thousand years people have no problem telling you they dont like Turks

He truly is the philosopher kang

meanie waycists want their own countries. Fuck chomsky and his nigger ilk

Fuckin typical Turk cocksucker. You truly are the mongrels of the north.

they would have to stop being leftist

I live next to turks and I can say they are fucking subhumans that will be gassed when Europa awakes

Can you even be more Jewish than Chomsky.

>says racism is worse in Europe vs USA
>first post by fellow burger saying Turks are living shit

My sides

>Chomsky then went on to talk about racism in Israel

Fucking idiot. Turkey tried to repeatedly enslave continental Europe.

WRONG. Turks weren't even in Turkey that long

He does all the time. He called Israel and apartheid State.

>Be American
>Build up a large land mass partially over a few hundred years.
>Goes to Shit
>Move to the surrounding country.
>"As long as they stay TF out of here i don't care."

>Be European
>Build up a smaller land mass over a few thousand years.
>Goes to shit.
>No surrounding country to flee to.
>"As long as they get TF out of here I don't care."

>more systemic
what a fucking fraud this jew is

Leftists have this weird fixation that whites MUST be able to get along with everyone, especially with people who hate them.

Hahaha, again America is the biggest pussies around.
"Oh no, i might be called a racist! Better suck a black cock"

you're a pussy

>cucked because (((Chomsky))) says something
>His father was William "Zev" Chomsky, an Ashkenazi Jew originally from Ukraine who had fled to the United States in 1913. Having studied at Johns Hopkins University, William went on to become school principal of the Congregation Mikveh Israel religious school, and in 1924 was appointed to the faculty at Gratz College in Philadelphia. Chomsky's mother was the Belarusian-born Elsie Simonofsky (1904–1972), a teacher and activist whom William had met while working at Mikveh Israel.[25]

I'm sorry, that needs to be in the form of a question.

>Praise Vlad the Impaler for keeping them out of Europe.
is this rapebaby serious

>complains about cucks
>doesn’t realize that making difference between nonwhites is THE cuckoldry

(((Fellow whites)))

>criminal: no turkish crime rates are almost same as average ethnic german

>islamist: no all islamist attacks in germany committed by nonturk muslims

>welfare leeches: somehow partly. % turks on welfare are lower than other immigrants but higher than germans.

>eu: according to ALL polls, majority of turkish people in turkey don't want to join eu neither they believe eu will let turks in because eu is culturally christian organisation

result: fuck your lies

Chomsky deserves these guys
youtube.com/watch?v=K7S2f-FwAf0

Are there alot in Hesse? My family who lives there say theres no problems

They are probably k*rds

Why are leftshits desperate to convince people bad things are good for them?
Why are they obsessed with destroying a society which works and replacing it with one that doesn't?
Why do they delude themselves into thinking that committing evil in the present in the name of far-off good, which they've never seen and never will see, is somehow of net benefit to the world?

I have no problem admitting I want all jews dead.

You lying roach.

>WRONG. Turks weren't even in Turkey that long

No point in hiding your flag. Your education is showing.

t. denk

Why did he say turk instead of african? Sneaky jew

Chomsky is a jewish shill

A homeland is a fundamental human right. Non white immigration and race mixing deny whites our fundamental human right, and deny us the right to exist at all. Would you advocate your precious African nations becoming non-black? Should Mexico become non-Mexican? Should China become non-Chinese? No? Good! I'd appreciate the same consideration for white nations.

He's a fucking Jew

Not a American

As anywere you will find these roaches in urban areas that slowly decay from white flight.
The state of North Rhine-Westphalia and the cities of Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg and Bremen are especially bad.
The eastern federal states are mostly roach free, though.

>That's not racism, that is self-preservation.
Correct

Why does anyone give a fuck about what Chomsky thinks? Ever since people started quoting him I have found myself wondering why anyone puts so much unwarranted praise and adulation towards that shriveled balls of a man.