(blocks your path)

(blocks your path)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/02/interview-with-yotsuba-artist-kiyohiko-azuma/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

slap face with dick and keep walking

eww what the heck

here have some pizza can i pass? now?

MUDA MUDA

Hey look over there!
*sneaks past while you're distracted*

I'm glad Yotsuba will never be popular. Just look what happened to JoJo.

>Implying I don't just turn around and drive my ass away

>comparing trash to gold
their fanbase are completely irrelevant.

>calling yotsuba trash
How can you live with yourself?

> I'm glad Yotsuba will never be popular

Yotsuba was popular. it was on the top 5 best selling manga in japan for a long time.

How do you guys put up with no New chapters for a long time.

HAHAHA. Enjoy yout b&

I mean popular in the west.

>i was only kidding

How does Azuma get away that those chapters come so slow?

Only if you play cheese dominos.

Does anybody know who Azuma's immediate family are? Who do I have to kidnap to get that fucker to write more chapters or cave in and green light a Yotsubato anime?

>tfw the new group scanlating Yotsubato put a watermark in their releases

I-i am s-sorry yotsuba c-chan
>720 and leave

I have to wait 5 weeks for a new chapter of watamote. you guys have to wait 8 months just for one chapter that is nuts.

At least both know when to expect a chapter. Berserk fans have no clue if it's coming or not outside of a vague season with high chance of being delayed.

are there any speacific reason why these series run so slow? or is it purely at the freedom of the author to publish without a set date?

The new chapter was so good. Top-tier Yanda bullying and Yotsuba exploitable.

I feel bad for the Berserk fans.

How long to we get a yotsuba and watamote crossover ?

From my experience, this phenomenon happens all the time in all kinds of media.
The more brilliant an artist is, the higher the chance of them having an absolutely horrible work ethic. Just look at Togashi. He will put HxH on hiatus for half a year for a new Dragon Quest game.

I want to see Koharuko already
>doesn't need her car anymore
>a person that often hits her arm or toe on tables and stuff
>inb4 she's blind

You can't stop me

Popular in western, and tumblr in general. They taint anything they touch and attract autism (/coco thread on /co)

>open door
>see this

what do

Stop jumping out in front of trucks. They take way longer to brake than you think they do.

user, while it's true you need to lose some weight you shouldn't be so harsh to yourself.

pick up by the ankles and swing her into the bush

>Today is a summer service day

Do I need to remind you that popularity comes with an idiotic fanbase, tumblr tier?
Just look at other anime or good Lord, for all the hate they got yet never deserve, even FNAF and Undertale were fun and good until skeleton fucker and animatronic shippers fucked them up

よつばと! is relatively easy to read; you could probably learn enough Japanese in a month or two to read it with the helping hand of a dictionary and enjoy it a hell of a lot more than Ralen's sub par grasp of Japanese can provide, or whoever is scanlating the series now. Seriously, you owe it to yourself because the series while a relatively easy read is also brilliant and I'm not sure if it's possible to really enjoy a lot of the character personalities reading it in anything but Japanese.

Pic not directly related, I just like it.

*teleports behind u*
*pushes you over with glorious nippon danbo folded over 1000 times*
heh... nothing personnel kid...

>are there any speacific reason why these series run so slow?

mangabrog.wordpress.com/2015/08/02/interview-with-yotsuba-artist-kiyohiko-azuma/

Nico making fun of hunter x hunter mangaka .