The Azami arc will be the final arc!

>The Azami arc will be the final arc!

Nice downscale, streamshitter.

Nice. Those extra pixels sure made all the difference.

Look at all the words that were hidden that you can now make out thanks to those 12 extra pixels.

If you like your shit downscaled, blurry with jpg artifacts and prettified with extra watermarks that is your business.
If you want to upload it to Sup Forums, I'll point you to >>>/global/rules/6.

Well maybe I should point you to global rule 8 faggot. Or how about global rule 2.

Or how about you just stop.

No, that's not how global 8 works. But I'm sure if you lurk more you'll come to understand the rules better.
And no, I'm not underage.
But nice deflection.

user, just stop. You aren't impressing anybody.

So long as you stop posting stream-shit on Sup Forums, sure.

You are contributing nothing to this thread user. Stop.

Going by image value, I contributed more than you.
Stop.

>Post image
>Proceed to shit post about quality
No you didn't now stop it. You are being childish.

Are you describing your own posts or mine?

>He's still going
Report threads you don't like, don't shit post them into the ground you baby.

That's not how the report function works.
I suggest you lurk more.

Oh good you understand, then you should also be aware that shit posting in threads you don't like until they get deleted is also flagrantly against the rules.

Stop it.

It would be against Sup Forums1, but you are just as guilty of it as I am. Your hypocrisy doesn't get you anywhere. Either you try to go by the rules, in which case you would stop responding to off topic discussion, or you stop complaining about off topic.

You're still fucking doing it. Just stop it. All you have to do is stop posting and if the thread is shit it will die. This is Asperger behaviour user. Is this all you have in life?

I just wanted to discuss Shokugeki but my image was apparently missing a few pixels and this caused you to go on an autistic rampage. This is not how an adult behaves.

>You're still fucking doing it.
Just like you.
It's amazing how unable you are to reflect on your own actions while at the same time getting outraged by the exact same actions of others.

>No you
Classy.

Looks like I can bump my own thread now anyway so thanks for the assistance user.

Sure thing, I never meant for your thread to die. I wanted to point out that you were posting a shit image.
Your refusal to accept that made a single post snowball into this nonsense discussion.

Also, "no you" implies that you deny something that is said about yourself. That's what the "no" is about.

This manga could have been better

Couldn't we all?

Nice aspergers user.

Thanks.