youtube.com/watch?v=bn4hrMphSaY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovwh1Vgzqds
youtube.com/watch?v=aMw-Y9hQULM
youtube.com/watch?v=8KymMNYX7A4
youtube.com/watch?v=ALdSKKiBTL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice, what was the outcome? Did the finance minister actually meet with him to answer the question?

>youtube.com/watch?v=bn4hrMphSaY
Like a fucking boss

>Did the finance minister actually meet with him to answer the question?
Of course not, he's a total pussy

Chances are..."Fuck no."

Pierre is a dangerous dude. I wouldn't meet him outside. Are you fucking crazy?

>memeflag
We know you're a leaf just embrace it.

Ho-ho-ho but you're wrong.

Good, one good leaf.

It will be raked last.

>Nice, what was the outcome? Did the finance minister actually meet with him to answer the question?
No lmao. These fucks are driving up the debt like crazy with zero accountability. They straight up lied in saying they would only increase the debt by 30 billion. Its gone up by almost 60 billion by now

>No lmao. These fucks are driving up the debt like crazy with zero accountability. They straight up lied in saying they would only increase the debt by 30 billion. Its gone up by almost 60 billion by now
Isn't there some kind of way to do a motion of no confidence for their refusal to answer these questions? Like either answer the question or resign kind of deal since the integrity of them holding that position is under question?
It seems absolutely absurd that they can just show up everyday being asked the question and refusing to answer it, a question that has so much relevance for if they are executing that office with due dilligence and in the correct manner?

youtube.com/watch?v=ovwh1Vgzqds
Just got done watching this video aswell, where the same guy is talking about trudeau and morneau. I mean there's so obvious corruption going on there that even a child could figure it out and i think he does a good job explaining it.

No the way the Canadian system works is if you get a majority government you can pass whatever bills you want but the senate (which effectively represents a legacy of the previous governments because senators are appointed by the prime minister for life) can reject or amend the bill.

Question period exists for the opposition parties to embarrass the ruling party.

So they can point it out but there's no effective method to force them to answer the question? That seems a bit broken if you ask me.

They have to respond, but they can say whatever they want as a response

youtube.com/watch?v=aMw-Y9hQULM

>caring about federal politics

Canada as a whole is fucked. It's time to start pushing for western and merit one independence. Let Ontario and Quebec drown in their own swamp

The Canadian system works for Ontario and Quebec everyone else gets fucked. That's the way it's always been and it won't be fixed until we declare independence

>They have to respond, but they can say whatever they want as a response
Yeah well that's just ridiculous. Then it just is like a discussion where nobody is even obligated to answer correctly to anything said. Such questions should be that you would HAVE to answer them when it carries so much relevance for if they are carrying out their positions correctly when there's so clear questions with regards to conflict of interest.
>muh ethics commissioner
Just fucking answer the question dipshits. They know very well that it would incriminate them so it's just like
>yeah i know i did something wrong but since i don't have to tell you then haha go fuck yourselves.

I can see a single white in the parliament.
Are whites in control of that country or do they let Negroloids and mongrels rule them?

Is there no such thing in canada where they have to tell the truth about questions asked pertaining to their office? What kind of a joke is that!

Its funny, they actually strategically place minorities around the people speaking/cameras so that their side will look more diverse than the other side.

In reality its still like 95%+ White

Harper was famous for having some Sikh in the background of every image of him in parliament

Here's a basic gestalt here. Defamation laws do not apply in the house. You can say anything about about a member of the house without being sued. If you do it in the hallway of parliament that's another matter.

All a conservative would get mad over a man saving money. I understand right wingers want as much money to blow on wars but this guy saved half a million bucks and you are butthurt cause it didn't go to the government

Trudeau claims 6 minutes into this video that the guy in the OP refused to restate the allegations he made outside of the house.

So when confronted the right wingers forget what they wanted to say lol priceless

Oh wait, he gets up at 11m56s and restates the question and claims that he asked the same question outside of the house, so i guess trudeau was full of shit.

The dispute is trudeau and co refuses to answer the questions OUTSIDE OF A COURT. so they are demanding that they either bring a legal accusation which means taking trudeau and co. to an expensive court case. And refusing to answer the questions informally outside of the house. So they are hiding like the cowards they are. It's a simple question they could easily informally answer. So how dumb are you?

And if you want to see further how he restates this go to 15m49s in this video.

This is the FOLLOW up to the OP video. And he says there any time any place let me know when i should ask you the question. And trudeau backtracks like a motherfucker refusing the notion to do so except it be in court hahaha

I don't understand. At what point was he threatening the tory guy? The translator is shit and I can't figure it out

>I don't understand. At what point was he threatening the tory guy? The translator is shit and I can't figure it out
He's asking him to either make a legal allegation and take him to court. Or shut up. He refuses to answer the question informally outside of court informally as one person to another outside of court.

Essentially
>either lawyer up or shut up cause i refuse to answer the question in a normal fashion.
This is the same thing in this followup video of the OP video youtube.com/watch?v=8KymMNYX7A4 where trudeau is defending the finance minister in a similar fashion. Either take him to court or shut up. And then trudeau claims that someone else is hiding behind parliamentary inquiry when it's the finance minister doing it by refusing to answer the question.

This little short video of about 3 minutes also makes this very clear, they are threatening with court case and demand that they either make a legal allegation against them or shut up.
So another conservative MP has had enough of this dog and pony show and explains that not everyone outside this house has the fortune to lawyer up and make a legal case against them personally just because they refuse to answer the question in an informal fashion. And asks them to just answer the fucking question outside of a court case.

>I don't understand. At what point was he threatening the tory guy? The translator is shit and I can't figure it out
Essentially if you want it somewhat chronolgically it's
OP video.
Then the follow up from some days later
and this
Essentially they want the conservative MP's to go out and make a legal statement and go to an expensive court case or shut up. So the libertarian party MP's specifically the prime minister and trudeau are saying. Go lawyer up motherfucker or shut up cause we refuse to answer the question informally. They're threatening them with expensive lawsuits, and both trudeau and the finance minister are loaded as fuck and have a team of lawyers standing by. Not everyone can just go out and afford an expensive court case.
All because these cunts know they are guilty and refuse to answer the question informally outside of court!
If nobody can see how guilty these pricks are for refusing to answer these simple questions either in the house or informally outside of the house without threatening a lawsuit then i question your general reasoning.
This is the whole step outside business.
The conservative MP wants to step outside and ask the question informally, the finance minister wants to go outside and take the fucker to court and ask him to make outside the house a LEGAL allegation that would result in a fully fledged court case.
It's essentially the finance minister and trudeau trying to strongarm bully the other side of the isle instead of simply answering the question.

And just remember that the question is a simple yes or no question.

Essentially the cunt seems to be guilty of insider trading whilst being finance minister of canada. And if he was so fucking innocent he would just say.
>no it was definately not me that sold those shares at that given time so i'm not guilty of insider trading.
BUUUT.. he doesn't do that. Instead go
>be a man and go lawyer up personally otherwise shut the fuck up
OOOH CANADAAAA.. hahaha