Bike-on!
Idol Jihen

Meh tier:
Akiba's Trip The Animation
Youji Senki
Fuuka

Shit tier:

Dropped tier:
Spiritpakt (it was actually decent, but chinese shit gets old fast)
Yaoi no Exorcist
ErectionalDisfuncitonLife
Schoolgirl Strikers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4Wv_J_wG0E
youtube.com/watch?v=v5t-YIIP6Do
youtube.com/watch?v=-46yYx8_dAE
youtube.com/watch?v=CVXBZngLd-4
youtube.com/watch?v=QPaaFdagJDc
youtube.com/watch?v=yz0hlVfDnhk
youtube.com/watch?v=lvKfihW7vxY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Bataille
youtube.com/watch?v=o5sYmodIP2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>God tier:
>Demi-chan
I want this meme to stop

>calling great show a meme
then stop

Kuzu no Honkai airs today. Will be interesting how explicit they`ll dare to show it if at all.

>Handshakers

Can you go indepth or am I taking the bait

So Handshakers is actually good?

Is this not what you want? Are you not entertained?

Really good.

Already aired and subbed

Best OST of the season.
Best animated show of the season, also stylistic choices might be jarring for some. Still not even LWA competes (though quality might drop later, which happened with [K] as well).
First anime to be watched in VR device like Occulus/HTC for proper experience
First Vaporware art genre anime
Fixed [K] fujoshi problem by replacing fujo bait with lolis
Quality fanservice
Best Ost

Basically its glorified full length AMV and unless after 5 minutes your feel dizzy and losing body balance, absolutely worth watching.

I couldn't watch 10 seconds of it

Its glorious. Wether its good or bad is entirely different question, story might go either way.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4Wv_J_wG0E

I wish there was GN season 2. Too bad instead we get Sore Ga Seiyuu in bizzaro workd aka Akiba Strip. Also i woudnt mind SgS proper season also.

First minute or two are the worst because its litterally copy paste from PVs for anime and really jarring. So endure, it improves.

I'm really confused right now, is Handshakers good or not?

Ita shit

You see the selling point of K project was its gang fights but take that away for some generic school shit and slap the same art/animation style and you get trash shakers

There's no reason to watch it

It's amazing. Honestly AOTY material if they keep it up.

Am I the only one that thought Hand Shakers was almost completely unwatchable? Visuals gave me a headache within fifteen minutes and borderline motion sickness. I don't even know what the fuck it was about because I couldn't focus at all.

>AOTY: Handshakers

Wew lad. Is it really that good? Don't make me check it out.

Best anime currently airing

See for yourselves

How did this studio fall under my radar?

AOTS: undecided

God tier:
Handshakers, new meme animation + lolis + fanservice + urban fantasy battles is exactly what I desire

God tier with shit animation:
Konosuba s2, it was amazing outside the DEEN animation otherwise it would be aots

Good tier:
Masamune-kun no Revenge, inconsistent female lead, somewhat fun male lead, enjoyed the op too

3 episode rule tier:
Gabriel Dropout, pretty average sol which might be fun for a few episodes depending on how they handle char relations and the jokes

Dropped so fking hard tier:
Kobayashi, meh it wasn't bad but wasn't worth watching either
Youjo Senki (ugly char designs AND shitty storytelling which both the manga/ln did interestingly enough that I was disappointed with how the anime handled it)

>Don't make me check it out.
Anyone who relies on summaries/other recommendations is a faggot. This way you`ll not experience dozens of actually great shows

Just watch it, at very least its most ambitious show of the season. To like it or not is personal taste and prefferences.

Great:
Konosuba
Demi-chan
Kuzu no Honkai

Good:
Masamune
Gabriel
Maid Dragon

Good but not quite as good as the ones above:
ACCA
Yowamushi
Urara

Ok:
Little Witch Academia
Zestiria
Fuuka

Shit:
Everything else that has aired

My opinion is superior to yours because I've watched more animes than you.

>GoHands
>under radar
Where you living under the rock?

[K] was pretty Big on Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=v5t-YIIP6Do

They also did Coppelion, which looked absolutely glorious but manga itself sadly was meh so it bombed

youtube.com/watch?v=-46yYx8_dAE

Mostly they are known for Seitokai no Yakuindomo though, and Sup Forums is looking forward for its movie.

Aside from that they made best Cyberpunk anime since GitS
youtube.com/watch?v=CVXBZngLd-4
youtube.com/watch?v=QPaaFdagJDc
youtube.com/watch?v=yz0hlVfDnhk

Recommendations to watch something are fine if you're using them to find something to watch as often enough popular opinion is popular opinion for a reason.

Recommendations to not watch something however is often wrong as you may miss out on gems you otherwise would not have (e.g. if you listened to Sup Forums, you would never touch master of martial hearts and experience the most wtf ending as well as possibly the worst anime ever made)

I already miss Flip Flappers.

So far LWA, Konosuba, Demi Chan and Maid dragon and urara have all been ok at least.

>at very least its most ambitious show

That's some hefty words that are gonna need to be backed up

I highly doubt it's doing anything remarkably different to set itself apart besides its eye cancer background cg animation

I see people rating Fuuka low which is fair but I feel judgement should be saved until we see how they do THAT scene

Best Tier:
LWA

Great Tier:
Rakugo 2
KonoSuba 2
Demi-chan

Good Tier:
Gabriel DropOut
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
Piace: Watashi no Italian
Urara Meirochou

OK Tier:
ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka
Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season

Meh Tier:
Kuzu no Honkai

Trash Tier:
Masamune-kun no Revenge
Seiren

Dropped:
Akiba's Trip
One Room
Youjo Senki

People rating Fuuka low are mostly people who read the manga. The rest simply doesnt watch it.

This is pure eargasm

Hand shakers being aoty is a meme. The dialogue is laughably bad. However, since Sup Forumsutists never talk to people, they wouldnt notice. The only good thing about hand shakers is the amount of work put into animation. Even background characters actually had character designs. Take that away and you have another absolute duo or equivalent shit. Could get better in later episodes, but for the plot and dialogue so far... It's shit.

Missing Angela Vocals though

youtube.com/watch?v=lvKfihW7vxY

Give it 9 episodes.

>a visual medium being judged by its visual merits is bad

>The dialogue is laughably bad. However, since Sup Forumsutists never talk to people, they wouldnt notice.

I like how more than half the dialogue was regarding extremely abnormal scenarios but you have no problem relegating this to what some user may experience in their regular lives thus could have no understanding of, as if the concept of literature or film itself didn't exist.

I can't possibly wield magic so I should never watch a mahou shoujo show because since I was never a little girl forced with defending something or somebody. I wouldn't notice some dialogue aspects that were meant for little girls who have done such.

>Good tier
ACCA 13-ku Kansatsu-ka
Demi-chan wa Kataritai
Gabriel Dropout
KonoSuba 2
Seiren

>Okay tier
Akiba's Trip
Maid Dragon
One Room
Urara Meirochou
Youjo Senki

>Didn't watch tier
Everything else.

Too deep for you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Bataille

>AOTY: Handshakers
Hand Shakers was fucking terrible. Easily one of the worst shows this season. And it looks like garbage between the CGI and horrible art style.

Its a story telling medium too

It's not like video games where you can ignore the story and play purely for gameplay

If you judged it solely by visual merits, konosuba is shit and ubw is a masterpiece. Just because something looks good, doesn't mean the content is good.

>First anime to be watched in VR device like Occulus/HTC for proper experience

What? How?

Litterally work of art. Pearls before swines.

Simple. Also Godakobo was first.

youtube.com/watch?v=o5sYmodIP2I

Couldn't defend the dialogue critique so now you're moving on? Typical.

That was my first post in this thread.

Sure.

>all the fags who didn't watch Handshakers
better fuck off to reddit, I bet you watch crap like Rezero

The season has been a big surprise for me. Didn't think I'd like this many shows

You know how really bad anime is usually compared to stuff like trainwrecks? Well, Handshakers is 9/11

But how is Hand Shakers watched in VR? I don't see a 360 video for it.

Not only are all five of those going to end up better than Flip Flappers, but they're going to sell more too.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Kill yourself

Handshakers lovers and haters discussion is ever existing one of modernists vs traditionalists.

Handshakers breaks new ground and ventures in new lands, creating things impossible for normal media and signifying changes to come to anime in the future.

The tradionalists as always are scared and unhappy. Same thing happened with Digital coloring in 2000.

Eventually era of static anime and flapping mouth will be gone for good though, replaced by VR like anime with proper camera work, dimensional depth and movement - with old works remaining only as concious "stylistic statement". You cant stop the progress. HS is just ahead of its time a bit.

I don't think you know what that means.

Well it was a new IP at least

Early digital coloring still looks like fucking shit even though people eventually got good at it. The first CGI movies like Tin Toy look like total ass today. They're noteworthy but they're not good. Being innovative doesn't make something a good piece of work, you faggot fuck

>Being innovative doesn't make something a good piece of work
You heard it here first

It doesn't. By your logic Jurassic Park: Trespasser is the greatest video game ever made because it was the first to have a physics engine. Fuck off.

>Being this autistic because someone doesn't like what you like

I'm talking about during the fight scene where the antagonist gets ass blasted for no reason, pretty much talking to himself.

Or the extremely awkward car fixing scene which really had no flow. Maybe all the partners just have really bad social skills and its part of the plot. Again, this is just an impression on the first episode. No need to get triggered.

Can someone just tell me if one can really watch this thing in VR or not? Google comes up with nothing so I'm guessing not but I want to make sure.

I wanna kill myself

>greatest video game ever made
Who said Handshakers was the greatest anime ever made?

You did

If we were talking about something with the animation quality of Redline, then you could probably watch that just for the animation and put up with everything else being as bad as it could possibly be.
But this is no Redline.

Where exactly?

It doesn't though you dumbass. It might be of historical significance, and it is often the case that the first use of certain writing techniques is often concurrent with true classics, but even so, it does not inand of itself make it good.

Why?

In your head, I'm a mind reader.

Now that I've seen an episode of everything I was interested.

>AOTS
Konosuba
>God tier
LWA
Rakugo
Gabriel dropout
>Good tier
Urara
Demi-chan
Aimaimi ~surgical friends~
Maidragon
Idol Jihen
Fuuka
Kuzu no Honkai
Bike-on
>OKAY tier
Masamune
Reikenzan
Akiba's trip
One room

I'm glad I didn't pick any bad shows this season.

People aren't really hating on the art and for the most part, it has pretty good impressions. It's the plot that doesn't break any new grounds and without the trippy art, this anime would go right into the trash.

Well no, I definitely didn't either think or say or type that Handshakers was the greatest anime ever so I'd still like to know where your hyperbole came from...

People are actually defending this.

D for Dragon

Stop lying to me.

God-tier: Demi, Gabriel, Maidodragon. Conan
Great-tier: Ao no, One Room, Nyanko Days, LWA
Average-tier: Akiba, Fuuka, Fat Kid Revenge, Handshakers
DEEN-tier: Konosuba

I'm not, again I don't think and neither did I ever say that Handshakers was the greatest anime ever but to deny that there is no artistic value in trying something new and breaking new ground is silly. Is it the best? Again no, but appreciate it for what it is.

Wait people actually liked the terrible animation in Hand Shakers?
The first 2 minutes alone made me feel nauseous.

Is 883 for Floppers fake or real?

That's disgusting.

>Handshakers breaks new ground

IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING K PROJECT BUT DIFFERENT PLOT AND CHARACTERS

It's the Yamakan line.

Apparently.

>I'm talking about during the fight scene where the antagonist gets ass blasted for no reason, pretty much talking to himself.
Too deep for you Go watch something easier where you are spoonfed.

>plug VR device
>open a video
thats it. Until BD there will be no other way as its all TV rips.

That was the initial impression based on PVs, but no - its not. Its very different visually.

Good
Gabriel Drop out
Ao no Exorcist
Acca
Akiba trip
LWA
Tales of Zestiria

Okay
Urara
Youjo Senki
Seiren
School girl strikers
elDlive
Onihei

Shit
Demi
Konosuba
Maid dragon
Masamune-kun revenge
Fuuka
Hand Shakers

>Ao no Exorcist
>Acca
>Tales of Zestiria
Fujoshi spotted.

That doesn't explain anything about what the post you replied to was complaining about. You can fellate yourself for theorising about how deep you think it is all you want, but that doesn't make it an argument.

The original post he was replying to was originally a post about how the show was bad because of the dialogue, giving more details and reasoning behind the dialogue in the serious seems to be reasonable.

Reread >maybe it's part of the plot
Maybe i just undermined it because the plot was too generic. But in all honesty, the way they develop their characters is poor in sensibility. It's not enjoyable and only takes away from the experience. Just because something implies a 'deep' character doesn't mean it's actually deep. At this point, these characters are just one-dimensional characterized by that one trait. You say 2deep4u but these characters haven't even reached complex yet. Again this is only the first episode. You're setting yourself up for disappointment expecting good development from something like this.

And if you want to nitpick, yes i do notice that the main character keeps his trauma behind by indulging himself in fixing things. Will the anime continue to do this? I highly doubt it. In conclusion.. It's probably shit.

Creators tell the story will reveal itself fully by episode nine

That guy is a retard who got really triggered because tons of people shit on the show. He then decided to push those "2deep4u" and "it doesn't look like shit, it's just different and innovative" arguments despite the show being just a bunch of oversued cliches.

>1 episode in the characters haven't had enough time to develop
Holy fuck why do I bother with you people.

Ill give it 9 episodes then. And for another example of developed characters turning into shit, kotoura-san.