Manchester woman raped and strangled by partner and childhood sweetheart while daughter slept

A mother-of-two has revealed how she was raped and strangled by her violent partner as their infant daughter slept beside her.

Annie Smith*, 25, from Manchester, described how her childhood sweetheart Nyasha Makunike, 26, attacked her in bed after his controlling behaviour spiralled into physical abuse.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5133485/Mother-raped-violent-partner-daughter-slept.html#ixzz50IGJCv5m

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HCL4D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Toll paid.

Not quite, the nigger let her live.

Death would be a mercy.

I just realised that after reading more throughly.

BURN THE COAL

deportation of both would make sense

are her kids mixed?

PAY THE TOLLL

I love happy endings

fuck, how many have paid the toll recently?

You burn the coal, you pay the toll.

Thanks m8.

This was in (((England))) who cares.

kek, fuck filthy fucking mudsharks, the day they decided to defile themselves with a fucking subhuman lowlife nigger was the day they ended all racial ties with their race. They turned into our enemy, and they suffered the karma that they created.
The same thing happened to lauren southern.
Karma reached up to her because of what she did in the past.
The truth ALWAYS comes out.

/thread

no sympathy for coal burners. the nigger should be set free to help eliminate more of them

Lefty coal burners being raped, beaten and murdered?
Yes please, more of that, hopefully her kids are taken off her and put into a 'good home' (furnace).

Oh calm down you cucks

I don't get it. How can white women still be the most fanatical defenders of multiculturalism? If something, these kind of things make them worry about all hateful rascism they may cause.

Do they seriously have a collective stockholm syndrome?

Burn the coal, burn the child

>Makunike
>Maku
>nike
>make a nike

Where were you when nogs made dynasties out of their sweat shops?

While abhorrent these don't belong in a "pay the toll" thread.

>England
>White

LOL

John Oliver and Ed Miliband are Jews of Easter European Ashkenazi origin, you dumbass

Stern pole, gay hole

Tooth niggers will do what tooth niggers do.

It's England, you're all Jews stupid faggot.

Burn coal, pay the tole.

Based black man cleaning up the genetic mess he made.

> brits were unknown savages

> kikes sacrificed their babies to moloch
> sacrificed humans
> drank human blood
>performed degenerate orgies
>were rampant homosexuals
>Sodom and Gomorrah were kike heaven
>were pedos
> kosher slaughter was barbaric

yeah no wonder the Kievan Prince rekt those Khazarian kikes.

Just a first installment m9

Elected twice as Prime Minister.

Black user here.
Women who date black men don't even go after the intelligent based ones. They usually go after edgy, ignorant, violent ghetto ones because they're in search of a thrill ride. As the saying goes : Play w/ fire, eventually you get burned.
Coal. Toll. Paid

>manchester
capital of british 'burners

>makunike
kek sounds like a south african name
should have been the first clue

>for losing a shoe

SHHHHHEEEEEIIIIIITTTTT

Jesus. That is pure fucked up. Pity her poor father had to pay the ultimate price for his stupid cunt of a daughter. RIP Travis.

John Oliver isn't Jewish.

>some women like excessively violent men
>a disproportionate number of these are black

>some women like highly intelligent men
>a disproportionate number of these are huwite

makes sense really

>Honey, dont ever date a nigger.

Fuck you dad! Watch this!

>I don't care if you don't want to fuck, but I'm going to jack off inside of you.

ITT: virgins not getting any rape and strangle sex

Wrong thread for that user. None of the whites in that case deserved what happened to them.

Mudshark trash

Anyone have the AWM cartoons about burning coal?

why are you posting this shit thread?

stupid white bitch burns coal and gets what she deserves..... and?

I swear seeing The Toll getting paid never gets old

Not really, they produced nigger offspring. A net gain of 2 niggers.

Shut up nigger

Ignore the thread if it bothers you so much.

because it's worth noting how fucking common it is. Getting involved with black men is literally a death wish.

There is a reason we have racism in built genetically into us. If you don't have it you get your head bashed in by niggers. The surviving ones developed in-group identity as a survival mechanism.

Thot status: Patrolled

She married another one in 2015 though.

exactly, it's so common it's not worth attention, let natural selection take it's course. more important matters to be dealt with.

>"it's all in the past. i've changed user."

nigs gonna nog

this is why coal burners should be put down or sterlized.
archive.is/HCL4D

I don't give two shits about those girls who made bad choices.

I hope they all got aids.

Noted and agreed with.

better dead than a single mother getting gibs from the daddy government

Jesus I feel sorry for the father, he paid the ultamate price for his degenerate daughter.

Toll status: Paid

Though would be better if he killed her desu. Now she will just try to find some thirsty, beta white guy to "save her" and drain the poor saps bank account dry.

Niggerception or Nigger2

Date a toilet swimmer. Don't complain when things get shitty.

He looks mixed

you realise you are cultivating a passive, cuck mindset in yourself when you condition yourself to react this way , right?

Every time you read a story where a nigger fucks and even breeds with a white woman and you react with pleasure rather than anger, you're being a passive cuck who is pleased when his race's bloodline is getting destroyed.

The end result is that white woman already have a fertility rate below replacement levels (1.8 children per white woman tops) and this is a white woman who has been prevented from continuing the white race because she instead got fucked by a nigger.

Our race is damaged whenever this happens.
You should not be happy or amused when our race is damaged.

Yes if a woman does willingly let a nigger touch her, it is better that she be punished, but overall the net effect that this is still a bad, damaging thing and you are celebrating it.

What does celebrating and feeling pleased whenever our race is damaged lead to?
It's the same mindset anti-white whites and jews have.
It's conditioning you to just passively accept and take perverse pleasure in our race being weakened and damaged more and more instead of being angry about it like you should be and using that anger to carry out actions of resistance.

Stop celebrating coal burners being raped/killed/beaten. It is overall a bad thing for our race that these women were ever brought up in a media culture that made them think that touching a nigger was acceptable to begin with.
Overall our race has been damaged each time this happens and it is a bad thing which you should not react to with pleasure

She isn't in any real sense white any more, if she ever was.

Fuck you and your wall of shit, inbred fucking white knight cunt.

They were liberals

Sleep together you are 'of one flesh'
Gross.

>Stop celebrating coal burners being raped/killed/beaten

Its Darwinism

If they are attracted to coons then nothing you or I can do to change their minds, its simply in them.

If a few get done in/abused by their apes why the fuck should we give a fuck?

Fuck you and your D&C nonsense.

Newfag

>implying i care

im an incel loser who will never pass my genetics on. i have no skin in the game

Look what I said you fucking retarded shill
>Yes if a woman does willingly let a nigger touch her, it is better that she be punished,

So no I'm not a white knight, I'm pointing out that you're being a passive cuck everytime you CELEBRATE when the white race is damaged.

You shills literally have the IQ of niggers.

no counter argument at all, no chance of refuting what I've said so you just impotently throw out the one-work insult you hope will have a chance of sticking.

wez bez intellectuals n sheeit

>CELEBRATE when the white race is damaged
And look what I'm saying to you, dumb fuckwad - I'm NOT celebrating when the white race is damaged, because a treacherous fucking thot being raped and tortured at the hands of savages is neither a part of white race nor a white in any sense. The moment you're subhuman enough to fuck animals and betray your own genetics, because some fucking top merchant and your thot friends told you it's hip - you're not white, you're trash.

Fuck you and your semantics from a 12yo, retarded fucking white knight cunt.

You can't trust niggers. She's cute too so it's kind of sad

Why are the names censored?

>all those (you)s

BASED BLACK man. Wh*toid whore got what she deserved.