ME 20 days ago:

> ME 20 days ago:
> How come they keep making threads about an anime that ended 6 years ago...
> It's just about goddamn schoolgirls...
> ...well, I'll watch a few episodes
> Me today, after seeing the episode where they played in their last festival:
> 20 yo guy crying like a bitch not wanting K-On to end

Few episodes left before the end, I'm scared about the emotional roller coaster this is going to be user.

Nice blog.

how do I subscribe to this blog?

It's not blogging you idiots, it's about how K-On! is just a one of a kind anime.

Stop typing like a retard.

>how come people keep talking about XX old stuff in (current year)??
Is there a more GenZ thing on this planet?
It's like people expect anything new to instantly overshadow some true classics.

Some stuff was simply that good and/or groundbreaking. Sometimes, their importance may only be apparent later on by the sheer amounts of cheap copycats or references. Applies to just about every media format.

OP, how long have you been here on Sup Forums, and how long have you been watching anime? You sound new.

Well, let's be honest, some old stuff like Cowboy Bebop is overrated for real and praised just because people are nostalgic about it.

>some old stuff like Cowboy Bebop is overrated for real and praised just because people are nostalgic about it.
I have zero nostalgia towards it, watched it for the first time just couple years ago, and it was fucking mindblowing for a late 90s show. Can't even imagine how it must have been for the few lucky westerns who got to actually see it on the TV when it aired originally.

>mindblowing for a late 90s shows

What does this mean? You do realise some of the best anime of all time were made in that era right?

I can only name 3 or 4 from my head out of the blue, one of which would be CB.
For a bunch of people to still go nuts about a relatively non-mainstream show of that time is quite impressive in my opinion.

>K-On

can you go back to MAL please

for fucks sake, this is what you faggots invite with your One Piece, SnK and Madoka threads

SHAME

me on the right

OP, just watch BanG_Dream or Show By Rock.

K-On isn't coming back so might as well watch the next best thing.

Nobody gives a shit. Fuck off back to tumblr.

fuck off

my mistake, maybe
suits you better

Agreed. People who care about "keeping current" are fags for this reason. The hype will ensure you watch plenty of shit anime if you don't wait a while and let it filter.

me on the far left

Can you guys stop bitching about blogging? I like hearing about anons experiences.

fucking commie

You mean redditor experiences?

Fuck off.

Damn, why is everyone on Sup Forums younger than me these days.

explain your reasoning please

being stingy isnt being a commie

Congratulations, you are a faggot

nigger

>...

"far left"

he made a pun

You're so new it hurts but I'll forgive you just this once cause K-On is really a special show

K-ON is the best anime ever.

Perfection.

Fuck off Digibro

is k-on really that good

yeah it really is

This best show right next to Eva

Right up there with FLCL and bebop

Me right next to you.

I think it's definitely up there with the best of TV, like Anne and Conan and whatever else.

> ME 20 days ago:
> How come they keep making threads about an anime that found a way 6 years ago...
> It's just about goddamn cellphones...
> ...well, I'll watch a few episodes
> Me today, after seeing the episode where they contacted alternate universe counterpart:
> 20 yo guy crying like a bitch not wanting Keit-ai to end

Few episodes left before they question the NATURE of LOVE, I'm scared about the emotional roller coaster this is going to be user.

Cowbow Bebop aired on Toonami for years, millions of Americans saw it.

What makes Mio so special?

tits