Evil Sup Forums trolls torment parents of California girl who killed herself because of bullying

Which one of you heartless bastards is responsible for this?
>After losing their teen daughter to suicide due to years of bullying, Freddie and Charlene Avila are now being tormented by Internet trolls
>In one case, the Avilas received a meme on social media. “Hey mom, next time don’t tuck me in this,” read text near a photo of Rosalie’s face next to a bed. Below that was the text “Tuck me in THIS” next to a picture of a person gesturing to a freshly dug grave. Rosalie’s face was photoshopped on to the gesturing person
>"It's so heartless, so mean to do that. And it's not funny, it's not funny to see that image of your daughter and to be mocked like she's crap, and she's not. That's my daughter,"
>"The things that they post on social media about my daughter are unacceptable. The people that liked it and fed into it. It's painful and it makes me angry to know that they have no heart."
>The couple said Rosalie’s five siblings “were traumatized and can’t stand to be home because their last memory of Rosalie is of her after she hanged herself in her room.”
>“We are an emotional wreck,” Charlene said.

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/05/evil-trolls-torment-parents-california-girl-who-killed-herself-because-bullying.html

literally who?

must have been another board lmao

>>Sup Forums

We are a board of peace

Yep. stormfags are truly are human garbage.

What is projecting for 500$ alex?

Good maybe they'll move back to Mexico

Jew got the digits.

>random retard makes a meme
>the evil trolls

literally nothing

Sounds like Sup Forumss wheelhouse, Sup Forums is a board of peace

never heard of this person, whats the bet Sup Forums still cops the blame

Jews are reptile garbage

The bitch killed her self to escape a bullies torment aka she took the weak way out. wharvter one less messican

I have no idea what is going on ITT.

she was probably bullied by other spics desu

Can we torment the parents into killing themselves, too? And the 5 siblings? At the very least we should get them deported.

1 down
29,999,999 to go

She looks like a mutt.

She was cute

>In one case, the Avilas received a meme on social media. “Hey mom, next time don’t tuck me in this,” read text near a photo of Rosalie’s face next to a bed. Below that was the text “Tuck me in THIS” next to a picture of a person gesturing to a freshly dug grave.

This reminds me of Game Grumps since Dan quoted that exact meme on the show

>but there's 50 million more
>le 57%
WE WENT UP A PERCENT BOYOS! BREAK OUT THE BURGERS!

>laughing about jokes
>it's so heartless

That was probably Sup Forums. Sup Forums doesn't bully people without political motivation

Oh no! Some girl killed herself! Quick, rob people of their freedoms!

wasn't me

Sup Forums blamed again for stuff on other boards yet again.

No.

WE DINDU NUFFIN

probably not Sup Forums; Sup Forums used to do that all the time, not so much recently

Absolutely degenerate behavior. Not to be condoned. /r9k/ and reddit faggots need to be beaten

Article doesn't say shit about Sup Forums
kys clickbait nigger

This
53% here we come

That is pretty sick, just a child hopefully no one on Sup Forums committed that degenerate behavior.

No wonder she was so weak. Reading about these weak ass parents is pathetic. Surprised she was the first to take the dive.

She probably lost her Ipod.

This has to be the work of /bant/ as Sup Forums is a Christian board board of peace.

CLICK THE LINK, SCROLL DOWN, AND LOOK AT THE PHOTO!

"years of bullying"

what parents allows their kid to go through years of bullying? why are they still on social media? maybe the photo was made by them, how do you know? they sound like irresponsible people, looking for attention.

fuck you, for blaming people on this board without a shred of evidence POS.

this photo?

>watching Dangrumps

Shill fags have been pushing this fabricated trash all afternoon.

Fuck. Off. Desperate. Jews.

They are lying about this, or they created the meme image themselves for attention.

At the end of the day, trolls troll because its hilarious. The image described was neither witty nor particularly well-timed, and thus not hilarious. Clearly not the work of a troll.

QED: suicidally attention-seeking teen has lying, attention-seeking parents.

Wall?

This is pretty sadistic guys......

It was spread through social media and is devoid of all humor so I guess it was a normie

Yeah no one here did this, would have noticed it otherwise, another shareblue bait and shill OP just like you.

>bullying a qt to death

I hope her bullies get cancer

Just (((cunts))) looking to shut Sup Forums down

That's reddit tier shit, if Sup Forums was at fault they'd find rope in their mailbox or shit smeared over their front door

What does this have to do with Sup Forums?

It was spics/Californians.
She probably came out as a Trump supporter.

Wasn't even on Sup Forums. That new Japanese CEO will clearly state this is questioned.

We are close to collapse. A civilization capable of this doesn't deserve to exist

>being this much of a normie
kys yourself bud

nigga, pls

Nothing, shareblue OP just want's to (((Shut it down))).

What does this have to do with civilization?

If anything, this is /our/civilization

this

Literally been living in a hole, sorry to sound so cruel but this shit has been going on for years you know.

who cares

>What does this have to do with civilization?

>What does human decency have to do with civilization?

>We are close to collapse.
Indeed. Did you see how she isn't white and has 5 siblings? We're losing the numbers game.

>Sup Forums trolls

you ever been in middle school. her school mates did this. middle schoolers are psychotic

Go Sup Forums. Obviously the best place to form your political opinion.

How is this robbing anyone of their freedom lol? Can you try not being an asshole. That's like going up to someone and calling their wife a stupid whore, and when they beat you up Start crying about how you are being harassed.

Shame on you for turning this tragedy into troll bait for your shills.

Whos the beaners?

>The couple said Rosalie’s five siblings “were traumatized and can’t stand to be home because their last memory of Rosalie is of her after she hanged herself in her room.”
I hope they an hero too.

Nowadays they are. Before they used to be cruel, now they are fucking Jeffrey Dahmer tier crazy.

>tfw you are the smelliest beaner of the smelly beaners in your class and are bullied to death because of it
wew

>Sup Forums board of peace

this happens to a lot of people that aren't protected online, isn't funny how can do this shit to people, then mutter someone else's name and actions and you find your comment or profile disappears?

>Sup Forums does a trashy thing jew blames Sup Forums

Ever single time

we've already lost. I hope we haven't, but it feels like it. we reward lawbreakers for reproducing lol, why the fuck is that still possible. fuck a wall cut off their god damn welfare, or you know, deport them and their 5-10 kids.

>transgender
>"boy"
>louise
>leo
>no
>kys

I just lurk this shithole

yep, and we still perpetuate the myth that we can prevent this stuff. the best method of prevention would have been not to lawfully require her to attend a school where she was bullied everyday. we force kids to go to a place where they are tormented, then scratch our heads when they do something like commit suicided. don't listen to the teachers that ramble on about how much they care, it might be a matter of dealing with bullying and getting an early lunch break, guess which one they will choose? the truth is the state wants to replace parents with schools and teachers, but they will never be able to fulfill that role. we end up with single feminists that hate the family structure in the first place teaching kids.

Sure are! Remember that when spics talk about how much they hate niggers just like you...then outbreed them 50-1.

you're putting too much thought into this fellow burger it's one dead beaner and the illegal family of said corpse has five other spic kids exactly like her. no biggie, not even a drop in the bucket of the 90 million illegals currently making you feel like you are living in the third world at the grocery store =)

Personally, if I had kid's, would privately educate them since I like teaching anyway and am good at it.

my first thought

i fucking hate Sup Forums tards

I'm not at all. Immigration is a way of sustaining this system. The parents probably came here thinking she would get a better education and have more opportunity. That is how it is sold. A lot of 3rd and 4th generations are already wary of this so they don't fall for the bullshit. To keep the ball rolling our country is in need a continous flow of people that aren't aware of how this system operates. Only then can they avoid answering questions like why this child was required by law to attend a school where she was tormented into suicide. The internet is a convenient scapegoat for the time being, but the truth is there are irl causes to these things. I can't help but notice the last place they look happens to be the inherent problems in our established system of education.

yeah you notice there are people that are aggressively against that too

My God she was 12 years old. Yall need to stop being so sick and mean to a kid. Fucking ridiculous the way some people are acting. I hope some of you never have kids...

Most however use it as an excuse to indoctrinate their own kid's, teaching independence of opinion and thought is the best way to go about it while also teaching them facts not opinion.

>Avila
>california

need to see some papers

SHILL POST WITH SHILL NAME FOR SHILL OP. Literally had nothing to do with Sup Forums.

Sooooo.............
Where the pics at?
Those gmo fed spics are usually pretty thicc and peaking by that age

You sick fuck.

Sup Forums populated by 14 year old edgelords

things they love
gore/rekt
blacked/you mad white boi
reply or your mom dies
i want to kill myself
traps
im a guy who wants to suck dick
loli
wincest
rate my cock

what the god fuckign damn is this craptcha shit where the tiles you click keep disappearing over and over. FUCK OFF

You don't use legacy captcha?

oops... Im sorr... Nah nvm.

kek

agreed

rethink your lives for a moment

looks kind of like teemu selanne

this shit has Sup Forums written all over it why's it Sup Forums's problem?

This
I still Kek doe

Never heard of her.

this