REVEALED: Strzok's accomplices at the FBI

Any of the other people marked with the same (CD) initials should be investigated as a potential rogue agent
>Source:
vault.fbi.gov/deputy-director-mccabe-communications-regarding-spouses-virginia-state-senate-campaign

Other urls found in this thread:

bizapedia.com/va/econeem-inc.html
cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html
nypost.com/2017/12/04/fbi-agent-kicked-from-mueller-probe-changed-language-in-comeys-clinton-memo/
archive.is/OxNQU
archive.is/HLST4
threadreaderapp.com/thread/937831014965153792
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/938085452678123520
youtu.be/3o0pi2nUGP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

COINTELPRO, baby!

Just on who is named there, Baker, McCabe, Rybicki and Strzok are all tied to the Russia hoax plot and Clinton e-mail debacle in different ways

This IS in large part the inner circle that was soliciting the Steele dossier and doing all types of other shady shit like free immunity deals like candy to Camp Clinton

What does the (CD) stand for?

Counterintelligence Division or Counterdefense would be my guess. That's the department Strzok was reportedly one of the top faggots in

FBI is corrupt.
FBI invents fall guy.
People get suspicious.
FBI releases emails with invented name added.

His name is Peter P. Strzok just like his father. They are from a prominent Jesuit family with various multinational interests including the Agency to Facilitate the Growth of Rural Organizations and Econeem, Inc.
bizapedia.com/va/econeem-inc.html

Keep digging lads, good work from ribbit brothers

Yesterday, CNN revealed that Peter P. Strzok was the one who made the decision to use the wording "extremely careless" rather than "negligent."

>FBI agent dismissed from Mueller probe changed Comey's description of Clinton to 'extremely careless'
cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html
> [DISCLAIMER: OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD TIME WARNER ADS]
nypost.com/2017/12/04/fbi-agent-kicked-from-mueller-probe-changed-language-in-comeys-clinton-memo/

What did they mean by this?

>the inner circle
or, as they call themselves, "the inner kikel"

>CNN article archive
archive.is/OxNQU

>NY Post article archive
archive.is/HLST4

And these were already archived 51 minutes and 21 hours ago, respectively... There may be hope for us anons yet...

From a different thread, not originating user though

Good shit user, this twitter thread lays a lot of it out in pretty accurate way. Mentions Preistap who's also on the email chain and others, including Ms Yates big role in all this over at DOJ
threadreaderapp.com/thread/937831014965153792

John Giacalone
He basically retired over this bullshit. He is kind of a badass. I hope Trump has talked to him and he must have since DOJ OIG has been investigating FBI since he left. It might actually be happening

What division was he with?

Thanks for that, that name was driving me nuts. Was looking through the fbi vault to try and match up names.

Strzok is McCabe's little minion. The rot at the FBI always comes back to McCabe.

This also verifies that the FBI considers the truepundit a heavyweight.

Nice

It's true and is he STILL there? what could he possibly be let to still work on? I dont even necessarily blame Wray because it was ultimately Trump who left McCabe in there as acting director after firing Comey so it's clear to me that he's being left there intentionally but why?

Where did you find this info?

The article they shared was written by this guy

checked

head of national security. he was very high up. previous head of NY anti-terror

Just been keeping up with it. He was the previous head of the Clinton investigation

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/938085452678123520

Well done, user.

>Agency to Facilitate the Growth of Rural Organizations
Weird outfit. Did some research in Mali. No income.

The fact CNN is now reporting this without spin means they found out Mueller isn't going after Trump anymore and is trying to sabotage the whole thing so that:
>1) Their people are never prosecuted
>2) Trump is never found innocent
Then they'll put together a special congressional committee and drag it out until 2020 just like they did with Benghazi.

The swamp knows how to protect itself, even from themselves.

Now not just for niggers

Dat Kates wall
youtu.be/3o0pi2nUGP4

i'll give this one a bump too

Trump knows how to sink these kikes. You destroy their reputation, turn them against eachother, and bleed them dry.

Tucker is blowing the lid off this by focusing on the false testimony of Huma and Mills

Bump

Huh, MGM signed off on the special event.
How about that

Still a good thing that he's remaining vigilant on the investigation

Oh shit.