One Piece

Appreciate The Reiju legs

jinbe a shit

>Oda is fucking garbage.
>Was dicking around for 2 fucking weeks and yet takes another break. What a fcuking asshole.
Welp, no.

Last week's break was the general break for the publication,but Oda's been working for the past week, even on jap holidays.

Oda's submitted chapter 854 today and is currently working on ch.855.

Do you know he's had to work on 3 WSJ covers, 2 color spreads, all the work related to Volume 84, plus all Jump Festa-related work, preparations for OP 20th Aniversary events, as well as colabs with Sorachi and Gintama.

With all that workload on his back it's only normal the editors would give him a break. Plus, this doesn't mean that he's going to stroke his dick for a seven-day streak, it just mean he'll be alleviated of some work pressure.

Tell me the name of another mangaka who's currently involved in so many projects

Looks like the 10th and final crewmember has finally joined.

JINBE IS JOINING
WAIFUFAGS ANALY DESTROYED
HUSBANDOS>WAIFUS

Is "emotion" really the right translation? Sanji's brothers clearly have emotions, even if they're mostly negative ones.

not today, this week*

Oda is fucking garbage.
Was dicking around for 2 fucking weeks and yet takes another break. What a fucking asshole.

>not even half of the SH crew has defeated most of the Big Mom Pirates' executives
>meanwhile a Whitebeard Pirates level alliance is needed to take on Kaido

At this point the Big Mom Pirates feel weaker than the fucking Doflamingo Family.
Is there any way to redeem the Big Mom Pirates?

How is luffy pulling all of that energy? He has to break soon.

Nothing happens: the chapter

Suddenly bracelets are not a problem
Suddenly baratie is not a problem

Oda you fucking lazy hack.
He can't keep getting away with it.
>Oda dickriders will defend this chapter

Just because Jinbei joins doesn't mean that Carrot can't join.

>no chapter for 37 years

Baratie is still a problem.

Fuck you. Oda puts hours and hours of work into drawing this Manga, he barely even sees his family. The only reason he takes breaks is because his own editors force him to out of concern for his health.

>he believes wsj lies

oda is healthy, user
What the fuck does he even do, beside draw a manga with the help of his assistants? Oh im sure its killing him lol
Learn some fucking education, sitting around doesn't harm you, or else all the white collars would be dead.

What the fuck was this chapter. No one in one piece has a sense of self-preservation. It feels like there's no sense of risk and no consequences for anything.

>Reiju wants to die to atone for her sins and because she is genetically broken
>Sanji wants to sacrifice himself (if possible)
>Luffy will die to get what he wants

Also what fucking sense does it make to keep up the hunger strike bullshit if he knows Sanji was tricked/threatened?

Where is Mom? Did she finish Brook? Why Smoothie makes it sound like she's on floor 4 or above?

No, he's not, Mom needs only Dadji's tech and science, she won't care if Sanji get away now.

>Jinbe joins the Neptune Army
Abandons his post the second Fisher shows up
>Jinbe joins the Sun Pirates
Fails to protect his Captain and disbands the pirates to appease the WG
>Jinbe joins the Shichibukai
Autistically screeches about the Marines attacking WB even though that's what pirates do
>Jinbe Abandons the Shichibukai and fights under Whitebeard
Fails to save either Ace or WB
>Jinbe joins BM's crew
Backstabs her the second it's profitable

Luffy doesn't need this turncoat fishbitch in his crew.

>sitting around doesn't harm you

It actually does, retard. Same goes for the lack of sleep, smoking and the stress.

u a rekt

Luffy is an idiot.

JINBE A BEST
HATERS BTFO

carrot a not-nakama

>draw a manga with the help of his assistants
He draws every single character and anything that moves, assistants do background. Plotting, writing and drawing 18 ages a week takes a lot of work.

> sitting around doesn't harm you, or else all the white collars would be dead.
OK user, go get a job and work for 10 hours straight at your desk. Catch is that you have to do actual work, no shitposting on Sup Forums. Then keep doing the same thing every day for years. I'm sure that'll be fun.

>Bonney will join guys, the strawhats need more cute girls
>Marguerite will join guys, the strawhats need more cute girls
>Perona will join guys, the strawhats need more cute girls
>Monet will join guys, the strawhats need more cute girls
>Rebecca will join guys, the strawhats need more cute girls

>Carrot will join guys, the strawhats need more cute girls
Waifuplebs will never learn

Why is he with killer whales and not superior whale sharks?

Uhhun.

>implying jinbe won't sacrifice his life to help luffy and friends escape.

What is Jinbe role for comedy moment??

I never said Bonney will join because she is my waifu though.

There's being an idiot and then there's being a total fucking lemming.

>Gets captured and was seriously about to rip his arms off (also Nami's) to make a pathetic attempt to escape
>Jinbei plots him out of that sticky situation
>Luffy is completely unfazed and immediately charges in alone again, without even fucking waiting for Jinbei.

I don't care if "being an idiot" is part of his character. Even stupid people have a basic sense of wanting to live. There has been zero character development with Luffy since the timeskip, even though he was supposed to have "learned" a "lesson" from having his crew scattered.

Fuck this manga.

>nothing happened
>problems getting solved
You can't pick both user

Nothing, he's boring as fuck

And we still haven't her her numbered nakama chapter yet, the slut doesn't have betrayal out of her system yet.

None, he just yells at the crew for being careless.

Sanji sure has been a dumbass. Needed reiju to point out to him the most obvious things that he should have realized himself. Luffy sure is reckless as always.

Your tears are delicious.
Don't worry, you'll soon enjoy Jinbe's fishy cock

A-Any day now.

But that's Nami's job. And Usopp's job. And sometimes Sanji's. Or Zoro's.

It's not like prison is filled with food for him anyway.

Dude... Do you understand that because of your hate of waifufags, you are now as biased as them but in the other direction?

Carrot is a legitimate candidate, just look at this arc. She already filling the exact same role as a regular member. It was not true for Bonney, Marguerite, Perona, Monet, Rebecca. It's not true for Pedro either. Carrot is there only because she wants to be there, like a regular member. I'm not saying she will 100% join but it's a possibility.

>Let's welcome our new crew members, The man who saved me on the worst day of my life ,He helped me send that 3D2Y message to you guys, he saved me and Nami from Big Moms prison, I've fought alongside him more than anyone else from my crew ,a good friend of Ace and I've wanted him to join for a long time, Jimbei
>Oh, and this rabbit who followed us. I think her name is Candle or Carriage or something

No but he wouldnt eat even if there was. For all he knows jinbei is carrying anime meat on him. He was saying the hunger strike is still going on because he's still triggered by Sanji's response, EVEN THOUGH HE KNOWS HE WAS TRICKED

What the hell are you babbling about? She IS the numbered nakama arc and nothing ever topped that shit.

>all this butthurt over Jinbe
He's a nakama. Deal with it.

Yes. Exactly

> Hey guys look at this skeleton, he's new nakama, he's funny right

Typical Luffy. Typical One Piece. The one who stand out is Jinbei. Not Carrot

Jinbe will kiss Nami!!

>Carrot is a legitimate candidate, just look at this arc.
Eh, she's pretty much redundant.

Luffy x Adventure

>no sad backstory

Typical Oda. Typical One Piece.
It's like you Carrotfags don't even read the same manga.

>Nami gets NTR by Jinbe while Sanji watch
I never knew I wanted this.

>All these Jinbe, Carrot and Reiju fags
We all know best boy Caesar is going to be next nakama

>It was not true for Bonney

Has your patience already run out, user?

>>Oh, and this rabbit who followed us. I think her name is Candle or Carriage or something
kek'd

>Mad waifu babies false flagging as jinbeposters

New level of autism

> Who's Robin
> Who's Nami

Read the manga.

Jinbei follow a totally different pattern than all of them and he's still probably a member. What's even your point?

Let them, it's pointless to argue with waifufags, no matter how many times they get proven wrong.

I think its bleach faggots or worse, I suppose they had to migrate somewhere when their shitty series ended. Could have done the world a favor and killed themselves instead.

Nami will have a fishman baby confirmed

Robin and Nami both have tragic backstories. Jinbe has too.
What does Carrot have? Being chased by Elmer Fudd?

It's less that Luffy is an idiot. He is stubborn to an absurd degree.

I fucking knew Sanji's mother was gonna be a super positive character and Judge was going to be mad at Sanji because of her condition.

Called it, but it's the usual Oda

A sawshark baby that constantly reminds her of Arlong?

> Shit on waifufags
> Post a sexualized picture of Jinbei

Die.

And you guys are as retarded as waifufags. Discarding any opinion on a character because she's a women is as bad as waifufags logic.

>Naruto and Bleach end
>couples shitposting invade one piece generals
Make sense

More importantly, Carrot doesn't have a "dream".

Jinbe doesn't have a tragic backstory, he barely has a backstory himself, he just followed Tiger around, that's it. There's no indication of why he even cared so much for Tiger, or why he was part of the army.

We already saw Sanji's mother before, speedreader.

Nami and Robin had their tragic backstories in the another arc. Not in their introduction arc retard. Read the manga.

I'm not false flagging, I've been waiting for Jinbe to join since impel down.

>brown eyes
holy fuck this movie is actually accurate

nigga I'm working on 17 chapters, 43.259 anime adaptation storyboards, eleventey-six cover collabs with Klasky-Csupo and Kasabian, and 3 fashion show promo pv collabs with Togashi and Kubo.
and that's just this week.

learn to read, where did I write we didn't see her? You fucking idiot

She wants to live an adventure. That's basically Luffy's dream. She just need a tragic flashback to explain why and precise a little bit and all set. She's a legitimate candidate.

Does she need a sad backstory?

She may join as apprentice, just like Cat and Dog did with Gol D. Roger.

And if Jimbey will join he will join with his crew, like all others captains from Dressrosa.

His nipples are melting

Link please

been taking one too many break yourself?

Mangastream

You think Carrot is hiding a tragic secret?
She's never left Zou and Zou almost never gets visitors

>break next week
Well, as long as Oda doesn't kill himself with overwork, I'm fine with it.

>be a super positive character
Dumbass

Jesus this took forever

Yes there was, Tiger beat both him and Arlong and became the boss of Noah and the three of them grew up as brothers. Fisher has the actual tragic backstory but seeing your best friend die because he's so mentally broken that he cannot accept a blood transfusion is pretty damn sad

Yeshe does, Stop being a denying faggot. The whole Fisher Tiger flashback was his sad backstory. He lost his best friend and captain who was in the process of trying to bring about peace. They were betrayed by Koala's parents and Fisher died because he cared about Koala enough to return her to her family.

Looks like Oda is out to destroy muh dick with that Nami teasing.

We know Sanji will feed him the bento when they meet up again user, come on.

>Franky
>Jinbe
>Garp

Excellent taste

>No one in one piece has a sense of self-preservation
is this your first mongolian-chinese comic?
i mean we're talking about one piece here, but come on

Carrot generally doesn't have shit.
This is not East Blue. This is the New fucking World. A random nobody can't join the Straw Hats. Jinbe is a Shichibukai, meaning him joining the crew will certainly have an impact. How will Carrot being a nakama advance the plot in any way? How will the rest of the world react to Carrot being a new member of the Straw Hats? "Oh, they have another pet now."
The final nakama will be an important character that will actually have an impact on the story, not some random mink that nobody knows about.

>what about those explosive chains
>they're fake lol
Great deus ex machina hack.

>Jinbe doesn't have a tragic backstory
Waifufags are also speedreaders. Not a surprise

Reminder to filter the word "Hack" and do not reply.

>"tighten" coming from namis crotch

what did oda mean by this?

that's Fisher Tiger and Koala's backstory, not Jimbe you fucking jinbefag

Why are one piece threads filled with obvious baits?
Shipping
Oda is a hack
Oda is lazy, etc
And why are people fucking retarded and don't pick up on it? If you been on the site long enough, you would pick up on these kinds of baiting, or flamming.