Latest phase Erika chapter has just been translated, read it here:
imgur.com/a/gsVBY

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60904444
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60903613
youtube.com/watch?v=gtdXbS41Z70
mega.nz/#!S0cVTKbD!apiDVqdKSLo0Mb13TbH125P1DayhZBJtASSaImR55ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks, the version on batoto is broken and only has the first 2 pages by the way.

I wonder how the story will develop, we already know that Miho becomes vice commander and Erika doesn't leave Kuromorimine (and also her actions obviously have not damaged her relations to Maho). So maybe their duel ends without a clear winner?

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

>we already know that Miho becomes vice commander
That was in high school though, they are still in middle school here, Miho could be just intentionally losing the match near the end of it when she had a decisive advantage because she can't bear a burden of having someone stopped doing senshado because of her victory.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60904444

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60903613

>Cool Beauty Mika

Does this mean Momo has officially lost the title?

I want to go tank shopping with Shizuka!

>That Mako
Gross.

Yes, but that's a good thing, because she has now been promoted to most cool and beautiful.

Thanks user, now i understand how Miho feels, damn it makes me want to hug her.
>Miho could be just intentionally losing the match
then does that mean Erika actually give the VC position to Miho and acknowledge her skills and be friends through out mid school? so how did Erika end up like a bitch?

I want to kiss Smug-Chan's tummy!

who? did those 4 really show up on the series/movie/ova?

I hate Saitaniya. Why is it so hard to tell Erika and Miho apart in so many shots? At least there weren't any notable profiles to mentally scar us.

Any outcome besides Erika winning will be just bullshit. Worst case scenario they'll convince Erika she doesn't have to quit Senshado through some leaps of logic.

>blunt bangs Anzio student and Nilgiri
My two favourite minor characters. The artist is such a god.

I want to kill this fucking cunt

I want to fill her fucking cunt.

You better take responsibility

Fuck man, that was really stupid of me. I guess I'll have to jump into a tank and drive to a town far, far away.

I'm thinking Erika is going to win and Miho will be stripped of her VC position, only for her to come back and show what she's made really made of during a close match, resulting in Erika begrudgingly handing her back the VC position as even she and her crew can see she deserves it.

That way she can keep that little bit of rivalry while still keeping herself honourable, and would also tie into her future disapproval when Miho fumbles again in the Pravda match that got her exiled from KMM to start the main series, I guess Erika could also see this as Miho wasting gesture of handing her back the position.

I hope that made sense, I'm tired as hell.

If Erika looses right before the eyes of the whole KMM school it would likely require a direct wish/order from Maho to stop her from quitting.
I don't think her pride would allow her any other way.

This is like a typical sports manga but from the perspective of the first jobber

momofags getting BTFO

Thanks, while I appreciate your hardwork on scanlating them I think you should try to save the greyscale pages as png-8 (with 32 colors at minimum) next time.
It could save half the bandwidth.

>This is your date tonight.

I want Fukuda to squat over me and piss all over my cock to wash away all the puke Nishi left behind.

>Hana eating only a plate of rice

"Th-this is against school regulations"

Not ok.

is ok

I will keep that in mind when I create the batch version when the manga is done. I'd create normal V2s and V3s and so on for the chapters now, but they just literally changed a character's name, so I want to absolutely sure for the next re-release, lest I have to do another.

youtube.com/watch?v=gtdXbS41Z70

CUTE

>Finns are now stealing titles

How low can they stoop.

>not giving a download link
For shame! You guys are sliping, How am I gonna upload it to the repository?

>I hate Saitaniya.
Your problem

I want to snatch Maho's hat and dangle it slightly out of her reach.

Implying she would care that much.

can't be helped, the superior girl deserves better

mega.nz/#!S0cVTKbD!apiDVqdKSLo0Mb13TbH125P1DayhZBJtASSaImR55ss

Still halfway into the chapter, I've already spotted a glaring mistake on Erika's part:
>oh, me, that panzer II is already on the hill before my team was delayed by the slower 35(t)
>so let's charge before their 35(t) arrives
P-leeeease, Erika. If YOUR 35(t) has arrived, that means THEIR 35(t) also had time to arrive to the area.

Thanks

Aaand added to repository. Now someone add it to the wiki, CBA myself (busy reading the chapter)

I caught that as I woke up today. Everytime I've uploaded a PE chapter, it seems to do that first time.

I've submitted a corrected version, hope it works...

And yeah, the whole Imgur thing isn't going to work out that well, owing to the fact that it both compresses the images, and just takes a little too much time having to organize the files, so I've decided to upload direct again.

And DL will be on our wiki tonight. I've been busy with other projects, sorry about the confusion and errors over the past 12 or so hours.

I just hope it's not prostitution/shota/gangbang doujin.

why is her head that huge?

>oh shit i'm sorry!

She'll just slap your ass in return.

I just don't want a Shota/Gangbang/Fat Old man Doujin, I'd be fine with a prostitution Doujin only if it doesn't feel rapey.

Did they start at the same place / distance from the hill?

Already added the link to the wiki.

*Momofag getting blown out

Momofag didn't really do the cool beauty thing. That was just a shitposter like all the other forced memes in these threads.

What forced memes?

>Wandering through the isles of the depot while she shops around for hours
>Making you wait outside the changing rooms while she tries on tanks
>"Does this Chaffee make me look fat?" with no correct answer

Going shopping with girls is never a good idea

Donnie pls.

Don't kill the Erika.
Even Yukari agrees.

I want to lewd a Mikafag!

Why is Erika such a nerd?

>call Koume the original fluff as a joke for a few years
>the GuP manga author actually made her the original fluff, the absolute madman

cool

Comes with the job, i think.

I want to sexually pleasure Pepperoni.

Does Pepperoni even know what sex is?

I want to destroy her Elite Samurai with my Elite Teutonic Knights

Is it anything like salami?

Walk in. See this. What do?

She will.

Apologise for walking into the wrong room, then I apologise to momofag for disturbing their private time.

Feed her some eggs

I'd like to drown her eggs in my sperm.

You better take responsibility.

"Oh look, a meat toilet!"

Of course I will. I love babies.

Trips confirmed. I'd take responsibility by paying the abortion fee.

>I love babies.

Not that way you sick fuck.

>not wanting Mika to use her motherly instincts to relieve a bunch of innocent shota's sexual desires

Woah, that actually looks badass.
Bravo Nogami

Actually that sounds kinda nice

I love his use of shadows and silhouettes to make things look badass.

>Does this Chaffee make me look fat?

Maho is my wife.

Why is the one on the right so fat?

No teasing my Maho even if it wouldn't bother her, that's still uncalled for.

>Not putting your arms on her shoulders and whispering into her ear "No matter what tank you try, you will always look beautiful in it."

Hurry up and get your wife pregnant.

After all these years, who still /WorldOfTanks/ here?