HAPPENING! MULTIPLE BASKETBALL AMERICANS SHOT UP. GRAHAM HIGH SCHOOL

THEY LEFT IN A GREEN IMPALA. TWO DEAD OTHERS DYING. inb4 not a happening if they are not white.

Wasn't close enough to see if they were wearing colors. gunfire came from locker room and football field. Two shooters. Repeat. Two shooters. Anything else is bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

alboenews.net/2017/12/05/breaking-police-responding-to-shooting-at-high-school-in-graham-washington/
kiro7.com/news/south-sound-news/police-respond-to-school-shooting-at-graham-kapowsin-high-school/659138569
youtube.com/watch?v=xXo1G1sxrB4
fox2now.com/2017/12/05/officer-shot-during-incident-in-arnold-mo-police-sources/
breaking911.com/breaking-multiple-students-shot-washington-state-high-school-sheriff-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

real shit, were you there?

post pics, you hiding?

Nice source tripfag

it's real
the shooters just flew past my basketball
alboenews.net/2017/12/05/breaking-police-responding-to-shooting-at-high-school-in-graham-washington/

who cares lol

good they deserved it

sorry for trip. Shit was goin down. forgot to skip it.

By basketball americans you means ungrateful youths?

>IT'S REAL
ITS REAL
>IT'S REAL
ITS REAL
>IT'S REAL
ITS REAL
>IT'S REAL
ITS REAL
>IT'S REAL
ITS REAL

kiro7.com/news/south-sound-news/police-respond-to-school-shooting-at-graham-kapowsin-high-school/659138569

Police have released a photo of the car

this reduces the melanin

Nice 11

Green Sabre

>no link to an article
>no archive
>no live stream
>no police scanner
>no pictures

Dayum son, that's a wicked color for an Impala.
youtube.com/watch?v=xXo1G1sxrB4

You take pics when the leads flying. I make love to the ground.

(((they))) going after schools

god bless the dead, damn the perpetrators

It’s not happening faggot that’s called every day life of the mug not. They don’t even report on this nationally because it’s so common.

It's just some gang bangers.

clearly he's an eye witness and probably shaken up doesn't take rocket appliances to figure that out

Oh noes, in other relevant news, who is gonna have protests.

fox2now.com/2017/12/05/officer-shot-during-incident-in-arnold-mo-police-sources/

Def Bangers.

Ban Gaffers ?

OP isn't a fag. Says suspects are 2 black males who fled in a green vehicle.
breaking911.com/breaking-multiple-students-shot-washington-state-high-school-sheriff-says/

How could this happen? This is a gun free zone, and you are not allowed to carry in Wa. state unless you are on your way to or from and outdoor activity, hiking, target shooting etc. These basketball americans were doing none of the above. This was obviously a false flag op by the alt right to make basketball americans and restrictive gun laws look bad. Hello CNN, I need a job.

race war or just another gang stuff ?

God forbid if I ever end up with a cameraman in my unit during a firefight.

A typical tuesday in an American school.

That one big dude with the .30 got shot through the elbow and gut and still was fighting like he didnt give a fuck.

fuck off tripfag
sauce

Read the thread dumb nigger.

Green impala, top kek

The shooters were probably black or Mexican, not news at all.

Is that the rapper that everyone here loved because he always tweeted leftist pro-palestinian stuff?

Isn’t this the usual ghetto shit happening everyday in apelanta, chimpchongo etc.?

pictures 4 aunts

Suspect is leader of the Black supremacist gang "Coon Cocks Clan" Samuel Hydeson.

kek

Fucking apes and chimps, what do you expect?

Le white people are school shooters meme is dead bois

>I make love to the ground
pics or it didn't happen.

>alboenews.net/2017/12/05/breaking-police-responding-to-shooting-at-high-school-in-graham-washington/
sounds like a few black man had seen scarface a few too many times again

Brilliant. That was the point of this whole thread. Once I confirmed I was no leaking. I jumped on to post non white shooter news, because I saw it, saw them, and figured it would be a Coulter's Law type scenario, where (((they))) refused to list race. I figured If I spilled the beans immediately, (((They))) would be forced to report race, if they reported at all.

Suspects are reportedly students DeLeon Jackson and A-Rick Washington.

>niggers
No body cares

>Not calling him DeSamwell

You a buster

What can we do about the basketball American problem?

Close KFC to starve them out

You fucked up A-ARon

Now, this is the true crime, murdering that car in such a way, what kind of animal die that?

A-ARon doesn't sound like Eric though. Best I could do.

pics or it didnt happen. stop larping

lowriders look nice, and spic car culture is pretty redpilled.

NIggers shooting niggers is NOT a happening. Its a tuesday afternoon.

>the suspects are believed to be multiple black men

Washington state is an open-carry state. You'll likely get hassled if you try though. Apparently even the cops don't know they're in an open carry state. When I lived there a few years ago some gun rights group organized an open carry picnic to raise awareness of state laws so cops would educate themselves and pearl clutching busybodies would quit calling the cops on people exercising their rights.

suspect identified.

HOLY FUCK I LIVE THERE. LOL

All your getting. Sold the rest Nigger.

seems like a targeted gang attack, not a terrorist attack, similar shit happened at my school.
>smart ass messes with a small asian kid (i forget exactly what he did, but i know he deserved it)
>50 gooks pull up outside our school in hondas
>run inside the school with sticks and knifes
>beat the shit out of this kid and drive off in their hondas

They were in sons of samedi?

How can blackbois even compete?

Eatonville High School class of 2011 reporting, 16 miles south of GKHS. Everyone there is a phony redneck and they've been letting the niggers from Bethel High in for years now and that place is going to dog shit.

Burn the coal pay the toll my South Pierce dudes.

STOP LETTING THE HOOD NIGS IN AND KEEP THEM IN HOOYALLUP

Eatonville High School class of 2011 reporting, 16 miles south of GKHS. Everyone there is a phony redneck and they've been letting the niggers from Bethel High in for years now and that place is going to dog shit.

Burn the coal pay the toll my South Pierce dudes.