WEEV PATROLS THOTS

dailystormer.red/alt-lite-skanks-scream-shut-it-down-as-coal-burning-thot-lauren-southern-patrolled/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wpXpi5p9Jac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>salty manlet kike trolls thots
>dailystormer

still one of the greatest trolls that ever lived.

>The daily fucking Stormer crowd
Worst cancer on the entire alt-right. I should have known where this shit comes from.

Bump for based Weev

top fucking kek
D O T R

LOL

Weev is a fugly kike.
And most definitely a federal informant / paid agitator.

>unironically larping a ''women belong in the kitchen and should be beaten HAHAHA'' -retard

IF YOU ARE ANTI-WHITE WOMEN, YOU ARE ANTI-WHITE.

Women need to shut the fuck up and listen to men. And they shouldn't vote.

If you are pro white woman, you are pro STDs and divorce rape

What an ugly ginger faggot.

The entire right wing is against race-mixing trashcunts.

>manlet
>Wants to patrol thots.

what happened to his hairline?

>movement all about getting married and having white kids
>try their hardest to chase women out their movement

sounds sensible and he's definitely not just mad she's a more successful e-celeb than him

Hey they have there moments

No... No it really isnt at all actually

Lauren Southern is a dumb coalburner and probably Jewish as well.

God bless.

Eyes should be brown, hair should be visibly bleached for accuracy.

If she takes that off, would she die?

Politics is a man's game and there really shouldn't be women in it at all. All they do is just suck the shekels from from the lonely men out there.

Gas ur self kike

Her nagging would be extremely annoying.

In name only right wing is against, the data shows that most interacial couples are republican. Mixed race children raised left are absolutely marginalized but in name only accepted

This.
God fucking damn Sup Forums stop falling for kike tricks.
Weev is a jew.

It would be extremely triggering

She's a sizeable girl

She's a childless woman and a nigger-lover. If you're perfectly content to muff-dive into gaping tainted cunt go ahead but don't pretend it's a virtue. We're not that desperate for female faces.

Quality, not quantity you pathetic femboys.

For you

4u

hello weev

holy fucking based

Yes, it is.
Non-whites and their mudshark allies are not welcome.

weev I know it's you
weev pls go

you fucking white knights never stop. She will never fuck you guys

reminds me of this guy

The pitfalls of being on the fringe.

they're probably shitskins, so she might.

>system we're fighting against created largely due to women getting the right to vote
>left is eating itself over this metoo shit
>women in politics constantly fucking up
>hey guys lets go back to the way things were when our countries were still sane and realize women shouldn't be in politics

>WHAT THE FUCK
>D&C
>JEW SHILL

Don't be a retard. You know what the problem is. If the women put out the men wouldn't be pushing them out.
White people have to have RAW FUCKING SEX to produce white children. Raising the birthrate by any means necessary is the number one priority.
A generation of bastards could be a vanguard. In the absence of stability and a traditional family life they would naturally gravitate towards white nationalism.

No the alt-right is full of desperate beta cucks who would die to defend their based coalburners.

all it takes to deal with thots is to ignore them
going out of your way to "point out the hypocrisy of the OLLLT-RIGHT" is just playing into our enemies hands and a clear sign you are being manipulated like the useful idiots you are
think for yourselves and stop bandwagoning against your own cause

This fucking perfect. Good God we need this now more than ever.

Great article. Thanks for sharing.

Weev is /ourguy/. He realizes how dangerous it is to allow e-celeb roasties to control your movement. We need WHITE SHARIA

fuck off kikes.

That's what I'm saying. We need to ignore women out of politics.

Anglin is nobody to talk considering he drilled the oil himself.

Theres a problem with this though. Because even 2 or 3 cucks is enough to keep a coalburner satisfied.
We ALL have to ignore them collectively, but there are hundreds of cucks who defend them instead.
Ignoring them does nothing in this case. We have to get the cucks to stop white knighting, so that avoidance will actually have an affect

>this guy actually reads the daily stormer

So ignore them.
Going out of your way to write articles and construct a narrative only hurts the right.

Then we complete agree. Except your a dumbfuck who keeps bumping this thread.
Ignore means ignore. Making threads about this e-celeb gossip plays right into (((Weevs))) dirty little coin claws

it's very obvious. the guy looks more jewish than woody allen.

>they'd have no idea who was responsible
Does it really matter what the skanks think?
Isn't it more harming to your social standing when all the other people in the public place see you dicking a harlot strapped to the stocks?

Women who don't know their place hurt the right. Roasties and their orbiters must be purged

For you

Weev is funny so I'm going to bump some more

Joseph sigur go back to YouTube
More unkind gossip of Weev from Fetcho: youtu.be/wpXpi5p9Jac

I think (((Weev))) and his orbiters (you) need the same fucking treatment.

Listening to Anglin and weev talk about women is the equivalent of listening to ham planets talk about men. They're both under 5'7". weev is literally as tall as my girlfriend. We'd mock a woman for taking views on men from a 200 pound woman. Why don't we mock manlets for their views on women?

pic related, this woman knows as much about men as weev does about women

This is why the kikes will win.

You want to purge all the real men from the alt right and then be left with nothing but thots and their orbiters?

>holding women to the same moral and biological standards as men

top kek let me spell this out for you

You can have a white wife and white children and create as many mongrel bastards on the side as you like. But if a white woman lays with a negro, he's stuck with his mongrel child for 9 months. Women are needed to make white babies, we can conquer the women of foreign races.

What's wrong with that? DS is probably the funniest site on the internet right now. I get more enjoyment out of it than I did before cracked became shit.
>inb4 cracked was always shit

>We need WHITE SHARIA
this
>this
this
>this
this
>this
this
>this

This is about Weev, the neo-Nazi white supremacist hacker, not Anglin.

Real men aren't 5' 6".

If you are orbiting (((weev))) you aren't a real man.
Think for your fucking self. You are a man. You are alone in the world. You need to learn.

I'd rather have a 5'6'' man in my movement than a coal burning whore

Here's my hot take: women who pretend to know their place but act like men are much more harmful to the right. I checked the comments on that daily stormer article, and there's a woman (ionwhite or some shit) commenting constantly about how she knows a woman's place but none of the other women do.

You sure about that, bitch?

Frankly, I'm completely over listening to the political views of any woman without children. Roosh has really hit the nail on the head with his recent crusade. The online right is full of childless, single women who parade their sexual availability around to get attention.

>e-celebs bashing other e-celebs

WEW, I almost cared for a split second, but then, I didn't.

I guess alexander the great (5'5) and napoleon (5'6) werent real men then kek.
I am 6'0 but thats a retarded statement. Like 5 famous guys in history were over 6'0

>DS is probably the funniest site on the internet right now

you cant be serious

What he said is accurate, regardless of him being a kike. Hopefully thats the last of her here now, although the paid shills will still be spamming threads.

>equating male camaraderie with the concept of orbiting
>hyper-individualist

You're either gay, a woman or autistic. Maybe all three.

>white supremacist
>jewish
pick one

>tfw have dark blonde hair and red beard like that
>tfw also have beady eyes
what are the odds that i'm a kike like weev, Sup Forums?

The real alt right women are the ones you never hear from because they are busy attending to their families. E-celeb roasties are only in it for the fame and shekels

At least I'm not a "pure bavarian" kike larping as a nazi.
Get a fucking real job (((weev)))

>what is historical context

This isn't Afghanistan, you kike. Bringing back traditionalism doesn't mean women should be put into incubators.

Yeah, and Anglin isn't aware at all that weev made this article. Point is, if you're going to blame a woman for burning the coal, you should at least admit you're the same kind of trash that she is. It works both ways.

think about what you just said, is that actually true? do know what the term "right wing" means?

i will choose lauren southern over that guy, i thought he left a long time ago.....

Both pro(something) or anti(something) is idolatry. Be like bogs when asked about the rothschilds

literally nobody decided that mudsharks are trash simply because weev said so.

>context
The context is that very few people in history that were of any value were over 6 feet tall.
Do you speak English?

Just like women can't be real fans anime, pen and paper games, or video games. They can't be a real part of a political movement. Common knowledge. I'm honestly surprised over the amount of blowback over this random cunt.

Exactly. If a woman puts her face all over her social media profiles, she doesn't have a goddamn clue what a real "alt right" woman would be doing. Unlike feminism, traditionalism values modesty in women. Being a social media whore is the opposite of modesty.

For example, A Wife With a Purpose is clearly making a brand. She posts pictures of her kids constantly, and she gets on camera every chance she gets. Roosh is right about her. Her kids will come to hate her for using them as political props. She doesn't value her children. If she did, she wouldn't feel the need to take pictures and tag them with #tradlife every two seconds. She claims she's a reformed leftist, but she's just changed her focus. She's still an attention whore. She's still mired in the "look at me" nature of feminism.

weev really looks like a kike

>This isn't Afghanistan, you kike. Bringing back traditionalism doesn't mean women should be put into incubators.

Pretty much just short of it. If your idea of "traditionalism" is some milk-toast judeo-christian moralism retardation then you should just quit politics right now because you're just going to start the cycle over again with your weak-minded softheart bullshit.

>>left is eating itself over this metoo shit
do you honestly think the "far right" is any different" the left is cheering every time anyone, slit or not, is getting punched on the right. if you could take the position of a neutral observer, there is just as much cannibalism here too.

kek

Right. But the proper thing to do would be to drop Lauren, just fucking ignore her. Not write countless articles and giving outlets like (((Salon))) clickbait headlines.
This is a stupid idea and you people are stupid to play into it. You are useful idiots.

That wasn't short for their time, moron. The reason manlets are so obnoxious is their inferiority complex. You think there's something magical about being 6 feet tall? No, brainlet.

I don't know if people care either way. I was tired of having her shoved in my face in a positive way, i'm tired of having her shoved in my face in a negative way too. Does that make sense? I don't like having these DS guys shoved in my face either. They are a problem for everybody and in spite of that they always try to get involved in everything.

Where was weev when antifa was around? You are naive if you don't see the odd disappearance of him around the time antifa seemed to be gaining ground. Now that they are gone he has emerged to attack Lauren Southern. That doesn't strike you as odd?