Why don't more anime studios use water colour? This show's stills and backdrops were beautiful

Why don't more anime studios use water colour? This show's stills and backdrops were beautiful.

>Why don't more anime studios use water colour?
Because anime has currently moved away from being a series of stills and wants to be mostly "animated", ie one moving character in front of a largely immobile background.
Outlines have become rather sharp as per current fashion, and things are likely to continue becoming sharper as computers take over more and more of the work load.

Water colors have only a very limited area of application.

It has been shown to be used in practical applications as artistic flairs. It's comfy as fuck.

I don't disagree. I'm merely pointing out that it's not the direction that technology and overall style are developing.

Very nice backdrops.

Grimgar threads were fun. Too bad there is no chance of a season 2.

The water colour here is exquisite.

I think it served it's purpose to boost LN sales and keep those rolling for us. If we get a s2 I would be very happy too though. Shame that anime fans only want moe/fujo and edgelord/ecchi.

would you bully her?

It aint watercolors but FMA brotherhood backgrounds have a very painting-like feel to them.

Yes. She's asking for it.

Why does she refer to herself in third person anyway

all the adventurers have specific quirks that they maintain from their previous lives. in the LN they slowly remember tiny tiny fragments and piece things together.

Too expensive.

Is there ever a good explanation for why they're there in the first place or is it not that far yet?

I would assume that's the climax of it. Not there yet fortunately/unfortunately. I prefer the ride over the destination

Pretty sure mob psycho used watercolor style very frequently

So I'm guessing Yume actually has a handicap. I can see the author going for the "everyone in the party is actually damaged" route especially after reading volume 3.

Seeing how:
>Ranta is an insufferable cunt for some reason
>Shihoru not being so trusting towards guys
>Haru thinking that everything bad that happens to his team is his fault and is his responsibility
>Mogzo was implied to have been bullied

Man I feel for moguzo so bad more than anyone else.
It seems they may have all been from the same prefecture/general area too and possibly interacted with each other as haru and that girl who died knew each other intimately. This isekai is done so right.

Which is why no S2 is such a same because Volume 3 was so good, and from what I've heard Volume 4 is the best one in the series. If S2 was a thing we'd be seeing this now.

seminal work

A CUTE!

shh sensei is sleeping

best