Why are Asian store owners allowed to offend blacks by installing bullet-proof plexiglas barriers in their stores...

Why are Asian store owners allowed to offend blacks by installing bullet-proof plexiglas barriers in their stores? It's racist and thankfully a council committee in Philly has approved a bill for them to be forcibly removed.

Sorry Asians, but your safety comes behind the feelings of black Americans. Didn't you get the intersectionality memo? Whose side are you on anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=QM21_vE68oc

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas
philly.com/philly/news/politics/city/city-council-bill-banning-plexiglass-windows-beer-delis-amended-20171204.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers ruin everything and then complain things are ruined. There's a reason plexiglass is abundant in only certain neighborhoods. I genuinely feel bad for the asian shopkeepers who live among feral niggers

baka

That's different - that glass ensured Obama didnt shoot the audience

>"Plexiglass is RACIST"

I can't believe this shit.... It's THIER store. they can put fucking razor wire up if they want to.

Why would anyone waste money and energy installing a barrier if they don't actually think they need it.

kooky...

KEK
So this is what white "men" let their nations turn into... losing to fucking gorillas
It's better this way, if you think about it. More Asians returning to their homelands, can only be a good thing. The west is over. This is an EASTERN century.

We've had a monopoly on the course of human civilization for thousands of years now... it's about damn time you gooks started to actually pull your own weight.

around blacks never relax

Macs. For the brilliant, the inspired. The down-to-business dreamers-up of tomorrow. The high-fliers of the future. There is no alternative. Cut the crap. Anything else is simply wasting time. Wasting precious moments propping up a half-functioning OS. Clunky, convoluted shit-systems. Defunct garbage. Not havin it. Mac OS X, the epitome of computing, setting the standard and raising the bar. Taking things to a whole new level. While nobodypeople hype their dull selves up for building a failure-rig. A gaming loser-station. The mac user is truly a higher tier of person. A refined, intelligent, hyper-creative high-achiever with practical priorities. Unstoppable. Dirty pc peasants fail at life. Nowhere-goers. Stagnant fatasses. Jealous bitchboys. Mac OS X is the supreme, the ultimate, the final perfect choice, Mac OS X.

>American delusions
China was the world's premier civilization until just a couple centuries ago.

Hipsters actually believe this

No it wasn't. It's always been a backwards country full of peasants

That's why I'm posting it on Sup Forums, the hipster board.

>'I was already racist before it was cool'

you don't know how bad it is

>has to hide his flag so his government doesnt arrest him for posting on Sup Forums

If they remove the glass the people will stop working there. Also as soon as. One person gets shot talk about a liability.

You think the social collective of the current year considers racism cool?

They got rid of the regulations. The protesters won. Should be talked about, though. Asians complain and the elected officials listened.

I live on the south side of chicago in the last bastion of whites in the area. If I go a couple miles in any direction most stores have bulletproof glass. Some of the gas stations don't even actually let people in, you have to buy through the indian guy in the window and he sends the stuff out in a drawer

Because Asians are subhuman non-whites.

whoa, it passed? wtf

That looks comfy. I mean, I don't want to work a pizza hut in some nigger infested hell-hole, but having a little enclosed area fort seems pretty cool.

China has historically possessed the most educated aristocracy, and basically nobody bothered to educate their peasants until very recently.
Not true
Why do you hate yourself finngol?

Because they don't care if you get offended.

Are you living under a rock?
The mexicans are bad-meme took off hard (trump the anti-mexican is president of the united states of america), AfD is popular in germany and the rest of the world doesn't really matter.
Even the blacks start hating whites nowadays.
I would say racism is popular and cool again, yes.

Why do you try to defend Mongoloid gooks when they are obviously subhuman in ever way?

(You) Yes!

Niggers are literally the reason why we can't have nice things. Could you imagine how much better America would be economically if they didn't have to pay for 13% of the population?

If it passes I would just replace it with something else like grilled fence.

they will just close the stores then the whites will be targeted

I lived in East Flatbush, Brooklyn. Almost every store had these. The local Chinese restaurant was an empty room with a counter behind bulletproof glass (you picked up your order and left). The drug store was literally lined with glass. If you wanted something, you had to point to it, and the clerk, who was also behind the glass, would pick it up and bring it to the counter--which was behind glass.

>Convenience store gets held up repeatedly, staff shot, many such cases.

>Installs bulletproof barrier. Employees no longer threatened.

>You must remove this bulletproof barrier that keeps the nogs from assaulting you. They have a right to assault you.

I hope they take it all the way to the supreme court.

>Why do you try to defend Mongoloid gooks when they are obviously subhuman in ever way?
>Mongoloid gooks

Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Actually they didn't. They aren't immediately banning the bulletproof glass, but they're setting up a three year timeframe in which to make regulations to ban it. The protesters didn't win, they just got a reprieve.

>13%
When it comes to Philadelphia, don't fall for the poor blacks are an oppressed minority.

reddit.com/r/hapas

>I live on the south side of chicago
do you know bad bad leeroy brown?

>they can put fucking razor wire up if they want to
That's pushing things. One's protecting your shit, the other is potentially hurting idiots.

Forgot pic

It must be ugly to have such vile people among them and later have the boldness to claim that taking mesures about it, it's racist. Sometimes i'm not really sure in how far the PC culture will take the things.
How are the odds? Seems grim by the look on things.

nothing wrong with host-race disrespecting minorities going at each others throats... helps them understand that only the white man can bring structure and lawfulness to this broken world

City of Brotherly love, kek

like everything good in a town, it will leave once blacks take over

That's smart. It stops people from stealing shit.

>Start a little shop in a higher risk neighborhood
>People come in, buy alcohol, get later drunk, loiter in close vicinity, cause trouble
>Rinse and repeat.. your shop causes more trouble than good for years and years
>Brilliant african-american woman comes up with strategy to get shops closed
> /Pol defends scummy shop owners who don't care about what they do to the community

Why do you try to deny your ASIATIC heritage user?
you have to go back

Why is it so hard to say whether insectoid alien Asians are ugly subhumans or not? Yes or no?
Hahahaha. Every one of them is a failed incel.

>live in an area with no niggers and very low crime
>no plexiglass in stores

There's a correlation here but i'm not seeing it.

I heard he has .32 gun in his pocket for fun and a razor in his shoe.

Why do you like sucking the rice dick so much? Why can't you bring yourself to say the Asian race is trash?

fuck idiots

>City of Brothers
FTFY

>philly.com/philly/news/politics/city/city-council-bill-banning-plexiglass-windows-beer-delis-amended-20171204.html
>Supreme Dow, founder and executive director of the Black Writers Museum, said a barrier window in a business “is impersonal.”

>“It says to the community: ‘I don’t want human contact,'” he said. “Maybe they [beer deli owners] should consider relocating” if they don’t want to change, he said.

You hear that, gooks? They're saying it flat out. They're giving you permission. Cut your losses now, leave the nigs to their food deserts, and start a better life somewhere else.

>Brilliant african-american woman comes up with strategy
The cognitive dissonance is staggering.

From what I hear he's the baddest man in the whole damn town.

Detroit KFC with bulletproof glass at the counter.

You only see these in diverse areas because of all the armed robberies.

>Seems grim by the look on things.

without a 4th reich uprising, we're looking at a scenario 10 years from now where critical infrastructure like running water and electricity will cease to be... and when that happens we're only two weeks away from hordes of cannibal gangs that want to eat you alive

Fucking niggers
He picked a stupid location though

Why do you hate yourself user? Finns are proud ASIATIC peoples... it's time to stop denying your heritage.

Yeah, but if they walk into plexiglass, it'll hurt their dignity and you'll laugh at them. If they walk into razor-wire, they'll get cut-up and then sue for keeping hazards around your store.

>"I don't want human contact"
That's why they're living with niggers instead

In truth, Asians are being silently curbed to the side as much as Caucasians.
They'll come for the Indians next.

ATTENTION
You're arguing with a leaf who only wants to taunt you. Just ignore him.

>Be Gook
>Put up chainlink fences instead of plexiglass
>Employees now permitted to wear bodyarmor with uniform

I think that Gooks in general are short, swarthy ugly betas who pretty much lose to white men in everything there is to do in this world except for Starcraft and how many years you can stay a virgin.

What about you?

Serves em right for voting left.

You're arguing with a leaf. Just stop

where i lived in philly there was a beer store i'd frequent often and it was owned by a chinese family. they had one of those plexiglass setups with the chute so you have to reach around a corner (all behind plexiglass) to get your beer/smokes. there was no physical contact with the attendants there and for a good reason- countless times i've been in there with people banging on the glass and screaming awful things to the teenage daughter working behind the counter along with people getting into fights inside and outside the cornerstore. people would be nodding off at the counter, selling drugs in the bathroom, smoking, and gambling inside the place. i cannot imagine what would've happened if there was no plexiglass up. i've walked into the store at night with the mother's face swollen from tears, assumably after being threatened by someone who stopped in right before me.

asian businesses in ghettos get so much shit from their most popular clientele.

Stop denying your HERITAGE my Finnish friend. You are ASIATIC, never let them take that away from you.
Assuming makes an ass out of u and me
I am white by the way, probably whiter than you.

>memeflag

>who only wants to taunt you.
Gee, I wonder what I am trying to do also.

Could be one of those Swedes pretending to be a Finn.

>Giving the spics and gooks running these stores no choice but to start shooting niggers to survive

Philly resident reporting in. Do it.

lol

I am from America
probably

I don't deny they are trash when it comes to sexual value, DHT and inhibition levels, you do. Asians are maggots to most women, to most white men and in the future the only role they will play is to beta provid for Aryan bulls who will impregnate every zipperhead sideways pussy on sight.

I wish they would make this nationwide. Trump bashing libtards at my local corner store here in Deathtroit would go ballistic

TOPKEK

The insurers and banks aren't going to like the potential losses this will bring. They'll likely fight this. I can't imagine insurance companies being happy at all about this.

Door locks are next.

>still refuses to embrace his ASIATIC roots

Bugler alarms in those hoods are rayciss as well. Take em down you bigoted motherfuckers.

Pöh. Sitä paremalla syyllä vittuilen vinosilmille suomalaisena, kun kerta saa näin paljon peppukipua aikaan.

Serious question how old are you and have you ever been to the United States Mexicans committing more crime is not and hurting the US is not an internet meme. Jesus Christ.

>*drives rally car internally*

keeping your money in a bank is racist. It should be left in a pot on the doorstep.

What’s wrong with hurting idiots?

Mao saw to that.

oh shi-

>*left foot brakes*
>hits gas pedal instead

lmao why so mad finngolian?

>blacks make neighborhood unsafe
>businesses can't afford to keep losing income and employees to violence and crime
>a few invest in tougher security measures to restore confidence of employees
>local government wants to take these away
Prepare for Detroit 2.0 abandonment

They can sue you.

Can't they see that by calling it racist to have them removed that they're just essentially telling people how criminal blacks are? Only a fucking criminal would want those things removed. The fuck do you care if the store owner wants to protect himself in a crime ridden area. If you have a problem with that you're obviously sympathetic with the criminals dumbasses.

Banks and government agencies have bullet proof glass. If I was a store owner I would refuse until the banks and the post office and the amor car delivery service were legislated to to the same thing.
Next year, republicans sweep the ghetto.

Next up, locking your door, that be fucking raycist because it assumes some people might want to break into your house in black communities.

If you’re stupid enough to open a store in a Democrat controlled black area you deserved to get fucked.

City councils are not more powerful than banks and insurance companies. Someone just needs to get them involved with their multimillion dollar legal teams and owned judges.

> Start a little pharmacy in a higher risk neighborhood
> Sick niggers come in, buy meds, get better, then loiter in close vicinity, cause trouble
> Rinse and repeat.. your shop causes more trouble than good for years and years
> Brilliant african-american woman comes up with strategy to get pharmacies closed