What a fucking blunder.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rensou_hou/status/819520154522398720
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's just forgettable flavor of the month meme

just like C3 BU

overlord and konosuba are the best isekai

man Sup Forums sure is like Sup Forums these days

anything popular that releases gets the "what went wrong" or "blunder" treatment

I enjoyed it.

Overlord is crap circlejerk though

First episode was alright, but it somehow managed to be uglier that the first series while having less saggy tits. But I don't watch it for the animation, so let's see where this is going.

you havent even read it

>harmless, legitimately fun anime comes along
>Sup Forums hypes it like they're getting paid to
>contr/a/rians point out its flaws while refusing to acknowledge the good parts that make it worth watching
>now everybody unironically hates it

>doesn't watch anime for the animation.

k

>i-i-it's b-better than l-leddit:zero!

Why is Sup Forums always so wrong?

>popular

No one outside Sup Forums knows what konosuba is

this post reeks of something i can't quite put my finger on

You forgot the part that 'fun' is subjective, not objective. Many people find Naruto and Sword Art Online fun. Fun doesn't indicate quality since literally anything can be fun.

Same here user, the op was pretty good too.

>No one outside

Not what those sales say in nipland
Not what those stream counts on crunchy say

0/10

It was great.

The comedic timing is still there, and they've gone and made deen QUALITY into one of the series charms like in the opening.

I don't think that's quite true. In any case, what's popular outside Sup Forums doesn't matter to shitposting on Sup Forums.

naruhodo

D-don't worry guys, they'll fix it in the blue-rays. R-right?

Imagine if we had quality like this....

It was good fuck off

>dumblr
Yeah nope

Overlord is garbage

it was good, kill yourself stupid faggot.

First time I've laugh with an op.

>anime is good
>Sup Forums loves it
>daily threads for weeks after it finished
>anime gets popular on more normie websites like reddit
>new season is announced
>suddenly Sup Forums hate it
>first episode was good
>Sup Forums rage
like most of Sup Forums, it's comprised entirely of shitposting. those taking these threads seriously are idiots

Episode was fine

This first episode was legitimately terrible

i loved the SOA part but the fairy and the guns just got lame and boring

Who was responsible for this?

At least Megumeme looks passable

some shooper on Sup Forums

The OP Adamantoise quest was 10/10

The prosecutor was the best part of the episode.

I want to invite her out on a date.

>She shows up for your date with the bell in hand

It's A DESIGN CHOICE

I mean the episode was good but was surprised it was QUALITY every where when they announced it ages ago.

I don't think that would become an issue.

Will we ever learn how Lalatina became so lewd?

You can only watch konosuba, is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon or Re Zero for the next 10 years, fuck one, marry, one, kill one... go

im a huge Konosubafag and i even see that the first episode was drawn terrible but that doesnt make me like the series less.
anyway if you think that the first episode was well done then you should probably kill yourself

fuck off.
your Sup Forums meme is shit and so are you

Why does Chris look so lumpy? She isnt cute at all anymore

>mad that people are posting
You are toxic stomach acid user

The comedic timing was on point, which is all I really ask for a comedy series

yeah same for me but its a shame it was drawn so bad. I mean it is fun to make it look really bad sometimes but just not for the whole episode

I thought it was pretty funny desu

So why is this episode getting so much hate?

I still jerked off to Chris after the episode was done.

I love that entire mini adventure in the OP. Probably the best part of the first episode so far.

Already watched god knows how many times already.

Its not?

It's a bit of a mess visually.

It was good

Shitposter raid, look at yesterday's threads

It's always looked like this though. Did everyone forget the succubus episode?

shitposters. we established this yesterday, and will likely continue to establish it every day until several months after this show is done airing. people dislike when people who like different things than them enjoy things when they aren't. probably butthurt their favorite shows turned out to be crap.

The sad part is youre probably not baiting and actually just a delusional teenager getting upset their favorite anime is mediocre and ugly looking.

The pacing was ass for me. It felt like a series of barely connected gags, normally it flows much better from one scene to another

>mediocre and ugly looking
opinion discarded

>When someone don't like what you like

You act like:
>people dislike when people who like different things than them enjoy things when they aren't.
isn't true for a lot of series that are posted here.

Its not really Sup Forums that hates it more like MAL/reddit.

First ep was the best this season.

I want to taste Aqua's sweaty armpits.

>hue
I miss the days BRs stuck to annoying people in online games instead of coming here.

I went to Army basic training a month after the first season ended and met 3 people there who had seen it

Who hurt you.

I understand that it's a DESIGN CHOICE to make the animation look a bit more fun, but isn't this kinda pushing it? There's a line beyond which stylized animation just starts to look plain bad, and this episode crosses it several times.

I might be weird, but the change in the adaptation I like the least is adding "Nature's Beauty" jokes everywhere.

I thought the variety of party tricks in the LN was a lot funnier (and the fact that she wasted so many points on them), and it wasn't forced in where it didn't fit.
Also, it's not even a party trick, it's just two fans and some water.

Still love the anime though, and will buy the LN next month if the official translation is good.

I understand that it's a DESIGN CHOICE to make the animation look a bit more fun, but isn't this kinda pushing it? There's a line beyond which stylized animation just starts to look plain bad, and this episode crosses it several times.

But even though that was very stylized, it was extremely consistent with itself. Nobody ever accused it of looking cheap.

Oh fuck off, you know exactly what I mean.

Q U A L I T Y A N I M A T I O N

Why doesn't Aqua wear a bra?

These are somewhat valid complaints and all but why did you guys only give a shit now? It's always looked like this.

1st episode just wasnt that good visually
Pacing was shit
Jokes were mostly le funny poorly drawn expression or just a character putting thumbs up or some recycled meme from s1.

Maybe it gets better after they get the plot moving and they stop relying on old hat jokes.

Konosuba is a victim of its own hype
And DEEN was kind of pushing it a bit. They could have put more effort in for the first episode.

Are you blind? Season one had its moments but it was never this consistently bad.

shes sheltered noble lady who wants the opposite of what she has

I think you're blind, it looked fine.
>b-buh muh intentionally comedic looking expressions they made when shocked.

post these several times or you're just shitposting

Man, you sure told me by sticking my words with an image that has nothing to do with them. Good job.

I seen secret dumpire the animation
so fuck you no

Who knows? She sure as hell isn't wearing much else.

the only series that can pull off funny faces every other frame is milky holmes. there needs to be some balance between the normal and the wacky faces for it to be funny

Exactly, Milky Holmes has a balance, and even when they have funny faces it's still high quality, just stylized.
Konosuba just looks like their faces are melting. It reminds me of those times in Shirobako when they were talking about that ecchi series the director had written before, which turned out to be a disaster.

I want to sniff that butt.

Pure water doesn't have a smell.

Needs some jiggle.

Don't ruin this for me. I need to sniff and lick Aqua's sweaty butthole.

twitter.com/rensou_hou/status/819520154522398720
>no damegami doggo

oh my fucking god I just started the new episode and the fucking QUALITY holy shit it's like they had autistic people draw this shit.

the fucking comedy better make up for this

Yes, I'm Kazuma.

people will defend this

>Complaining about smear frames
Nait bait, mait. You gait me to replait.

I unironically enjoyed the episode and felt the animation was actually pretty good and suits the anime well

it was pretty gud