HAPPENING: BRITISH PRIME MINISTER THERESA MAY ASSASSINATION

HAPPENING

DEFCON 1

BRITISH PRIME MINISTER THERESA MAY ASSASSINATION

HAPPENING

DEFCON 1

BRITISH PRIME MINISTER THERESA MAY ASSASSINATION

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/theresa-may-plot-murder-assassination-terror-men-arrested-police-latest-pm-downing-street-a8094151.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/theresa-may-plot-murder-assassination-terror-men-arrested-police-latest-pm-downing-street-a8094151.html
news.sky.com/story/terror-plot-to-assassinate-pm-may-foiled-11158388
youtube.com/watch?v=rBxzqne_gWg&list=PL3IUXJYn3UtEb1HEyOTLTH_QORRSJ1gi1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what? What do you want MOM?

Fake if True

cock

true, if fake

>The Metropolitan Police said 20-year-old Naa’imur Zakariyah Rahman, from north London, and a 21-year-old Mohammed Aqib Imran, from Birmingham

Who'd have thought?

>Naa’imur (((Zakariyah))) Rahman
>Mohammed Aqib Imran

Oy Vey

Let's pray pic related will happen

True if not false

post nudes

Giant if compliant

PART

AND

BIG IF ORANGE

PARCEL

GBO

LABIA

GIVE MILKERS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Some of their new 'diversity" is out to kill them?

Oh well, the brain-dead leadership will find some way to blame White people for all this.

>The Metropolitan Police said 20-year-old Naa’imur Zakariyah Rahman, from north London, and a 21-year-old Mohammed Aqib Imran
classic london

are they britain first people?

THIS WHOLE FUCKIBG THREAD IS SHIT

DELET THIS. WHITE NAZIS KILLED JO COX REMEMBER GOY!

But will she learn from this experience?

WTH HABBBENIIING

It's not a happening if it didn't happen you fucking crooked teeth inbred

>PLOT!!!

KYS OP

call me when there are brains on the ground

quintessentially british

>The Metropolitan Police said 20-year-old Naa’imur Zakariyah Rahman, from north London, and a 21-year-old Mohammed Aqib Imran, from Birmingham, had been charged with preparing a terrorist act.
>Naa’imur Zakariyah Rahman
>Mohammed Aqib Imran

I wonder what their motive could be?

"Assasination" more like just another random chimpout from the local enrichment division.

Glad to see that those that are pushing for immigration are getting a taste of their own medicine.

>Two men have been arrested on suspicion of plotting to kill the Prime Minister by using a bomb disguised as a bag to blow off the gates of Downing Street and then attack her with knives.

>with knives

BRIKEKS LOL

fúck why habbening?? there is no happening, terrorist plots are made every day fuck

Nooo! If only it were true!!
But seriously, terrorists going after the proper targets for a change...that's good news!!!

>how the fuck can 2 people be dumb enough to get cau..
>checks names
The inbred retardation really isn't a meme.

I call BS

Just when she's at her weakest point a convenient demonstration that she's an enemy of islamists too.

I fucking hate the british establishment, so transparently full of shit.

Trump has to Tweet about this.

This is good. Maybe these scummy politicians will learn once their kids' brians are splattered all over their walls.

Trump was right again.

This.

PART AND PARCEL

PLZ BE REAL

unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/theresa-may-plot-murder-assassination-terror-men-arrested-police-latest-pm-downing-street-a8094151.html

Oh fuck it's literally and metaphorically happening!

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Checked.
This.

shart if mart

Huwuuuut?

To whom do I have to send the medal?

*Shart if in local Wal-Mart restroom.

Either these are some real stupid sandpeople or this is just made up as another thing for the government and media to point to and say "look guys, Orwellian police states really work!"

If she had been martyred she might have had a legacy.

But no, she's just some failed liberal-appeasing cohenservative with no beliefs who will be remembered for fucking up brexit.

What will it take for our PM to react to Islamic terrorism? She is just going to brush this off as more people not representing the religion, and disassociate any blame on our government for creating the current state of things.

>Shit talk Trump
>Almost get akbar'd
You cannot escape the curse.

honestly it would have been better if they did kill her, would have scared the rest of us straight

impressive
such clickbait skills should land you a job at buzzfeed

Big if big

If this was made up it would have been white supremacists or Christians though.

>news.sky.com/story/terror-plot-to-assassinate-pm-may-foiled-11158388

IT'S REAL

AND SHE WILL STILL DEFEND MUSLIM SCUM. TRUMP WAS RIGHT, AGAIN.

How does Britain deal with the death of their PM? Who would take her place if she died?

She lets them rape and maim her entire Population and this is how they thank her for it. Smh its 2017

Good point.

Does sharia allow it?

If Trump tweets somthing akin to

"Weak and wobbly Theresa May appeasing the Islamists, nearly gets killed by them, sad!!!"

i would be very happy.

If British police did a better job of policing anti islam speech then these gentlemen would not have resorted to such drastic measures.

why the fuck are you asking an Australian?

One can only hope.

i was born for this moment. to break some old bitches jaw with my bare hands and save the world

youtube.com/watch?v=rBxzqne_gWg&list=PL3IUXJYn3UtEb1HEyOTLTH_QORRSJ1gi1

Yes.

>crying about the ira at the end
kek

fuck he'd be a mad man to do that. he'd probably say something like this is why we need the travel ban

I think the party puts forward a new leader for the time being and then they vote on it. It's not like America where the VP steps in.

>Australian
A what?

this guy

No, that would be the worst thing to do. Then it would give her dumb ass and others to make excuses to ignore what just happened and attack Trumps mean ol' words instead.

Don't underestimate the mental gymnastics of liberals user.

So who would be put in place? Do you know, or could it be some obscure politician?

PART AND PARCEL

Probably right TBQH.

Quintessentially British lads

OH SHIT TRUMP WAS RIGHT

May If Kill

I think it can be anybody as long as they're from that party.

>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
BLOOOOOOMPPPPFFF

i'll stop being a cunt. In australia the prime minister appoints a deputy prime minister who would take over if they die. unless the deputy pm told the governor general (appointed by the queen) they didnt want to do it. fuck knows how the UK works.

So now I know how it roughly works in both the UK and the Aboriginal island. Thank you.

This is the new normal under 'diversity".

Good thing she binned that knife

>This is the new normal under 'diversity".

Sill waiting for excuses from libtards.

Thanks to him and our parliament we can do memes about Muslim terrorism in the UK without having to worry about the meme becoming irrelevant before we have a chance to post it.

BUT ARE THEY BROWN??

Suck it up libtards.

Find some way to blame White people for this...

>I wonder what their motive could be?
Muslims planning to kill a white person in Britain. They'll probably be charged with a hate crime for attacking an ethnic minority.

>The Metropolitan Police said 20-year-old Naa’imur Zakariyah Rahman, from north London, and a 21-year-old Mohammed Aqib Imran, from Birmingham

$10 says they'll let them go afterwards although committing a crime like this leads to execution.

Kill all Anglos

>$10 says they'll let them go afterwards
nah, politicians are a protected species

> Implying she's not dead already

They did let other Muslims go for committing other crimes such as rape and murder, but those 2 that attempted to assassinate May should get the death penalty instead of being let go.

no one raped a politician now did they

You let them into your country with open arms and now they try to assassinate you. Do you see now Theresa do you fucking see?