Trump Plans Waiver on Moving U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem

So much for /ourguy/

U.S. to Recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital

nytimes.com/2017/12/05/world/middleeast/american-embassy-israel-trump-move.html

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/trump-says-in-calls-he-s-moving-u-s-israel-embassy-to-jerusalem

Other urls found in this thread:

lobelog.com/trumps-biggest-donor-pushed-for-jerusalem-embassy-move/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please, don't tell me you care about Palestine.

I genuinely don’t see how Sup Forums can spin this, this is some seedy shit. Advocating for Jews is no bueno

How is helping jews any better? They’re both filth? If we’re supposed to pick sides, aren’t some Palestinians at least Christian?

i literally dont give a fuck if it causes war over there, dead kikes and muslims mean nothing to me

>i literally dont give a fuck if it causes war over there
We hate Muslims. If this encourages Muslims to directly attack a US embassy we can start the 10th Crusade just that much sooner.

He always was israel's guy. go suck african dicks stormfags.

I don't care about Jews either, but don't lie by saying general /pol users cares about Palestine.

ohh fuck, 72D chess. nuke when?

>inb4 /ptg/ tries to rationalize his catering to Israel. Read this:
lobelog.com/trumps-biggest-donor-pushed-for-jerusalem-embassy-move/

It will create chaos though. Muslims will chimp out killing Jews and vice versa

Now you get it.

Lol who fucking cares either way

the reason cunts like trump in the first place is because they wanted shit to hit the fan. I don't see why I'd pussy out now

I never said they care about Palestinians, but aren’t Jews WORSE?

If the embassy moves, then there also has to be a declaration of two states. 1948 Borders.

But we also hate Jews so why help them

Think about it like this

Who would you rather live next door to

A family of Jews or a family of Palestinians

It is politically desirable to ferment conficlict between Jews and Muslims wherever we find them.

it'll cause arabs too flip their shit which will be funny plus it could lead to us invading the cunts

I like pissing off the Arabs. are you some sort of muslim loving faggot?

the Palestinians might fuck your day up but they wont subvert your very way of life

>we also hate Jews
speak for yourself, nigger.

/ourgoy/

fucking kike

Neither and you can’t make me pick

>HE MOVED AN EMBASSY TO ISRAEL'S CAPITAL CITY, EVEN THOUGH ASSHURT MUSLIMS DIDN'T WANT HIM TO?
>HOW COULD HE BETRAY US LIKE THIS?

>Not wanting to witness the happenimg

> I love giving the holy land where jews killed christ to the christ killers

the happening is right around the corner guys

Are we on the same Sup Forums?

>we
>memeflag
>playing devils advocate
That’s three strikes you massive faggot

This. I don’t love Muslims but Jews took the land from Muslims that’s undeniable

maybe he si right maybe we need to make an even peace with the jews? if we expell them in the future they can't say" ohh but we got no land to go,"
they have, everyone can have his nation state jews gonna jew but with their fellow jews, the ashkenazi can commmand the otehr jews around, idc

>implying the kikes going Sampson Option and nuking themselves just to stop a sandnigger invasion is "helping them."

A small risk of radioactive superjews is well worth watching them be burned for ash for real.

>but we do hate memeflags
>anarchy is a meme
>I’m not advocating for jews tho so where are you getting devils advocate

>not realizing this will cause destruction to Isreal

you guys are fucking stupid im waiting for the super muslim chimp outs we are going to get from this that will not only cause more problems for israel but raise anti muslim sentiment further. its a fucking win win

He was talking about this during the election. I specifically remember him talking about moving the embassy.

Now I have no fucking love for Israel, not even because they're Jews, because there's a difference between leftist kikes in the west and those snake motherfucking Israelis. But this was talked about, and is nothing new, so I find it not really a big deal. Maybe it'll stir up the Muslims.

Jews* not memeflags btw

This is good news, if the Arabs act out the Jews will resist them and win out at the end.

Fuck off, kike. Israel is based and Sup Forums will always support (((them))) in their struggle against ZOG.

>waits until travel ban upheld
>instantly states he's moving the embassy
what does this mean?

>more problems for israel
We'll just activate the chip in their heads to shut them down.

You can keep an eye on the jew family and watch out for subversion

Not so with the Pali family

Can't keep an eye on C4 hidden underneath the burka

Trump works New York city real estate he knows how to handle with a jew during a deal.

Trump has been alligned with the Jews before anyone even heard of the Clintons. If you voted him because you hate Jews, youre a fucking idiot and got played big time.

Naw he is WAVERING over the Yuge backlash from Turkroaches and others.

why is trump being a jewish puppet this much of a surprise ?

Let's hope that this results in Syria/Iran gassing Israel. I'm not holding my breath.

WHAT? But I thought voting for Drumpf was going to gas the kikes! We should have never let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Because Israel is a containment nation that both we and the muslim nations use to keep sand niggers angry at something that isn't their own nations.

The only thing that unites all the sects of Islam is their hatred of kikes.

Plus, the only thing worse than a nation of Jews, is those 7 million Jews living in the west, undermining their host nations instead of defending their shitty rock pile as far the fuck away as humanly possible.

Its an abstract kind of divide and conquer, but the high caste Ashlenazi Jews are being outbred by Sephardi and Muslims in Israel. Its a low energy holocaust but it's working. Slow and steady wins the race.

how the fuck are you going to watch a guy who holds a high ranking job? you know, like what the jews have.

Kill em' all!
Jews, Muslims, and most of all Atheists.

Listen to Q, we are in control.

Stand up for yourself. Improve your health and life.

Punished Trump is more than a meme.

Jews won Jerusalem and Israel by right of conquest in three wars against the Arabs
While I am worried about the Greater Israel Yinon Plan, all of Palestine and the Sinai Peninsula belong to the Israelis

We need to take every little step we can. If the Jews and Muslims go into all out war we can wait and join late stage and pick up the pieces.

He was always Israel's guy Achmed

>Israel is a containment nation
It's funny how often this is repeated on here at the same time as

Accelerating israels agenda? Dont care, only concern is Americans being attacked at the new embassy, and for who? But who is to say that will happen. Is the risk worth the reward? So many variables on how this could pan out

You have 60 seconds to explain why this is bad without using "muh jews"

Pro tip: You can't

Trump is triggering a happening that will both upset liberals literally kill Sandniggers. What is supposed to be wrong here?

You can acknowledge the right of sovereign nations to choose their own capital without mindlessly accepting neocon, tail wag the dog foreign policy

aussiecuck. go choke on some native dick

good desu. this will distance him from white nationalists, of which he was never a part because he loves Israel and was happy to have his daughter SHLONGED

leftists will have less ammo against him unless they reveal themselves to be antisemite which they are since muh Palestine. trump is not your guy, he just has common enemies because he's a true meriotocrat and thus not obsessed with the Hitler meme

Genesis 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
Genesis 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

As if this matters in any capacity.

Why are the kikes trying to reverse-kike this whole story into something that's actually important?

>OMG Trump didn't side with the ay-rabs, he must be a kike shill!

Kill yourself, OP.

>It makes me angry to think that there's going to be a U.S. embassy in the holy land, instead of just letting Muslims have it and converting the whole place into active mosques

It is costing us 30 billion a year, you cuck bitch.

good :^)

No its not, you already have an embassy this will transfer it to a new building in another city - Jerusalem.

30 billion in military aid. Per year.

Yeah, now read the rest of the bible.

Donberg Jewrump

There is already a law in place in America that recognises Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. It's been there since at least Clinton.
Every six months the president vetoes it.

I do because fuck the Jews.

WRONG

Only $3 bil/year you stupid Paki.

That's chump change.

Would you rather spend it on niggers?

I'd rather give bit to Mexico to improve their economy so they stop coming here. Btw you kikes get more than that, filthy assholes.

Its 50/50. We are all so deathly afraid of Israel, the only place with a Jewish population under the mean age of 50, scattering those oven dodgers back to Europe and the US.

The mean age of Jews in the US is around 60-64, and 60% of Jews are full blown coal burners. Discarding the large ultra-Orthodox populations in NY brings that number to around 75-80%. Their birth rate is well below replacement, along with the soyim they've created in the cities to live amongst.

The number of Jewish cat ladies here in NY is staggering. People in their 30's, 40's, 50's who put sweaters on their pets and walk them in strollers.

We have split them apart and let them drink their own poison, preventing entire generations from ever existing.

No responses. MIDF BTFO

Sup Forums Zionist nao

>le jewish subversion meme posts always come from plebbitflags to hide their origin
Hmmn...

I'm for everything that pisses off sandniggers

Kikes and their supporters need to be gassed, drumpf included

I hope he does.

Muslims will chimp out on mass all over the world and finally kebab can be removed from Europe.

There are a billion muslims and just 50 million jews. We'll take care of m afterwards.

No they did not. Christians gave it to them and they'll give them more of your clay.

The 10th crusade was a proxy crusade using the kikes. Soon you're both going to get BTFO for the final time.

Palestinians without a doubt. Anyone who says otherwise is just a fucking JIDF kike. In fact most people don't even know Palestinians in real life so everyone on Sup Forums shitting on Palestinians are just JIDF kikes. Everything that the west knows about Palestinians comes from kike media.

and you say that why?

I'm on point. Are you a new atheist?

This

gay kike.

>Fuck off, kike. Israel is based and Sup Forums will always support (((them))) in their struggle against ZOG.
Wtf did I just read?

>t. obvous kike with plebbit spacing.
How are you familiar with "Palis?"
Fucking JIDF

I'm going to jerusalem in two weeks. will there violenc eyou reckong?

jews, hands down

>hurr if you support israel you must be jewish.

also believing in the jidf meme

>Jews won Jerusalem and Israel by right of conquest in three wars against the Arabs
Jews won the US government by right of conquest in three waves of subversions against the burgers, all of the US and the US government belongs to the Jews.

are they all trans or something?
>I don't get it.

What does it mean that he plans a waiver?

>instead of just letting Muslims have it and converting the whole place into active mosques
You realize that land was under Muslim control for over 1200 years and all the holy sites were pretty much protected right?

>Only $3 bil/year you stupid Paki.
>le plebbit spacing
Wrong, $3 Billion is only the unclassified amount. There's a shit ton more that is classified for intelligence spending. It's estimated to be at least 15 Billion per year.

>I'm going to jerusalem in two weeks
>jews, hands down
I wonder who could be behind this post

>also believing in the jidf meme
You're either a complete evangelical christcuck or a kike. Either way you need to be exterminated for the same reasons.