youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it ended

but that's wrong

The animation in the major fight scenes had actual thought put into them. You can shit on the Derp Pain all you want but the animation for every other battle shonen outside of HxH is garbage tier and forgettable.

I had fun with it.

but that's wrong too

he TRIES to be a father at least.
Sasuke still believe he is in his 20's when he is probably almost in his 40's

>Derp Pain
I haven't watched or read Naruto up to that point yet, but I read somewhere it's supposed to be a surreal fight, with the characters breaking reality at every action (or maybe just so fucking angry and IN GREATER PAIN reality LOOKS deformed to them), so the weird animation is more of an artistic choice than limited budget or effort.
I mean I watched some bits of the fight out-of-context, and it looked pretty fluid and almost artsy to me.
Or maybe they were just shilling and the animators were in hard drugs during this arc
The canon series ended as the author intended (unlike, say, BLEACH)

Reading the original Naruto + Sasuke vs. Zabuza fight is what got me into anime and manga over fifteen years ago.

The gif/webm is posted in nearly every "quality" thread

some of the character designs are excellent but all the shit ones kind of cancel that out

>animation for every other battle shounen...is garbage and forgettable
>yu yu hakusho
>soul eater
>both fullmetal alchemist series
>mob psycho 100
>boku no hero academia
>I just realized I'm just listing Bones shows

this is the peak of the series zabuza and haku have such absurd powers and it fucks up the scale of the whole original series since it's the first serious fight

I-I actually kinda like it, it's fun, but that's about it.

It's better than Fairy Tail

Naruto is good

The main reason why I kept watching.

Lee and Gai were cool.
Shikamaru and his dad were cool.
Most of the raikages (and B) were cool.
Tobirama is pretty based.

thought that was a golden skeleton

WAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Best girl won

The average fight on Naruto was actually pretty creative and well though out (until the later DBZ tier fights)

I always liked the Naruto and Neji fight.

Shame the series completely made the meaning of that fight useless by tossing aside the "hardwork over talent" thing as it went on.

Also had some nice side characters, but a lot of them really didn't get enough screen time at all.

Naruto was good, shippuden was boring and too based on huge powerful jutsus and overpowered characters

it ran into the same problem that dragonball z did, having to make each opponent more powerful than the last, until motherfuckers are making craters left and right

i cant believe that after learning rasengan, his next jutsu to learn is "bigger rasengan, bigger explosions" what the fuck kind of boring main character is this, he had shadow clones and rasengan in the first series but they dont give him anything new in the next, just bigger rasengan?

put some kind of level cap on him and the opponents

I thought the zetsu clone army was stupid as fuck, madaras moon eye plan was retarded, honestly pain had a better plan, had better motivation, and was a better villain. but naruto talking him into reviving everyone? way too convenient.
turtle island was fucking stupid as well, shippuden just went to shit.

the original naruto had a good plot progression.
wave country
chuunin exams
forest of death
invasion
new hokage
sasuke leaving

fights were interesting and based more on cunning and techniques other than "omg hes so fast/strong"

naruto shippuden plot
akatsuki fight
another akatsuki fight
another akatsuki fight
yet another fucking one
giant final battle

The waifus are top tier
Kiba's mum a best
Followed by Anko

Fpbp.

Too bad it's wrong.

Sakura falls in love with Sasuke. Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the edgelord's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well. But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only unsheathes his katana (folded x 100000000).

After some investigation, she finds out that the boya she called is not the same edgelord he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. he is the boy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their DARKNESS, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons (like katanas) they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NARUTO of DARKNESS.

More than 50% of the characters are interesting and have creative uses of their powers/skills.

Shikamaru.

The animation and transitions put into the final battle at the Valley of the End in Shippuden were kind of shockingly good.

I want in expecting a subpar resolution and was legitimately surprised at how many little details were apparent in addition to it being an overall enjoyable two episodes.

words to live by

Naruto does have great episodes from time-to-time.

Kill yourself, Superfag, if you think that's good animation.

It wasn't bad, I don't think, but it's pretty much something "decent" in a pot of shit that's been Toei's animation and it really wasn't outstanding in any way. It was just better than Super's normally atrocious quality.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Th-thanks Araki

YOU ARE MY FRIEND

The original one was actually pretty decent and had interesting characters and a good story, on top of a great fictional world, with pretty smart fights that would push the characters to either be smart or break their limits. Not to mention the underline tone of the darkness in a society that trained children to fight wars and would even put them in battles that could lead to death just for the amusement of the crowds and as a show of strenght. Add this all to other matters as descrimination, the importance of parenthood, the duties of the leaders, and the fact that each character had a disability that they had to either work around it or use it to make them stronger.

Shippuden took all that, threw in the garbage, shat on top of it, eat it all up, vomited it back into the garbage and then put it on top of a giant fox-like energy-made mecha to fight a giant soul samurai gundham

AHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAHHHHH

Naruto is a good MC when Sauce is not around.

some of the side characters were great (like Shikamaru)
I like some of the powers

that's about it

I unironically like some of the intro songs

Fuck off narutards

It's over

>Naruto is a good MC

Is this the designated shitposting thread?

it's hilariously bad and inspired a lot of children to run like idiots in public where people can enjoy a laugh at their expense.

He banged the best girl

This artist really needs to expand into the other Naruto girls

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 12 weeks, 11 weekends
>Has surpassed Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle as #2 Anime Film of All Time in Japan
>Earns 20 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Now beyond 20 billion yen (US$288 million).
>Considered for an Oscar
>Wins LA Film Critics Award
>Has become the no. 1 highest-grossing Japanese movie in China
>Has become the no. 1 movie in Thailand
>On the cusp of going beyond the box office gross of Spirited Away (US$289.1 million)
>The film immediately topped Korea's box office opening on 555 screens all around the country which is a new record for the Japanese film.
>Also dominated China breaking the all-time records for the most advance tickets sold and the fastest film to reach 100 million yuan ($ 14 million or 1.7 billion yen), with the first 100 yuan earned in just the film's opening day.
>The film also dominated the charts of Hong Kong and Taiwan becoming the number 2 and top highest grossing Japanese film on the respective countries
>Inexplicably jumps 41% in the Japanese box office and climbs from 7th place to 3rd place in one week
>On the verge of surpassing Spirited Away's worldwide gross, making it the highest grossing anime of all time
>Still in the top 10 in the Japanese box office towards the beginning of 2017

So this is meme magic. Not bad.

most of the OP's are fucking fantastic

if only it was good

He's made Salad a part of his repetoire but I'd like one with shippuden Hinata WITHOUT Sakura for once, he really needs to get off her dick.

WE NEED MORE FUCKING INO

>every other battle shonen outside of HxH is garbage tier and forgettable
this is exactly why I hate being a hunterfag. something good about naruto top tier OP's and rock lee

ThisAnd it's a good filter to detect weabo faggots and regular people to happen to enjoy anime.

HOWEVER, it was NOT nominated for an OSCAR.

If it's not no. 1 in America it doesn't matter.

Also, the boob grabs is going to trigger SJWs. No way is it going to make it to the Oscars.

OG Naruto was enjoyable.

Akami Ga Kill, DBZ and even some DBS are much better than Naruto at its best.

Best girl won.

But it didn't

>tfw it's ok when OPM does it

Mitsuki is a best boy

is this the actual art style? why does this look like the new pokemon art style. I hate it

There's literally nothing good to be said about it.

There's nothing good to say about this trash.
I'd rather watch a hobo sipping shit with a straw than this overglorified autistic fuckfest

The current filler episodes are quite good.

I love fapping to Sakura.

where the fuck is the webm user?

she is only good for that desu

it's better than code geass