twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they didn't check e.m

pol hates everyone
deal with it

Love the sinner, hate sin.

Neither did you, faggot.

you are disgusting.

they are an evolutionary anomaly.

This. No one is special and nothing is sacred.

Everything gets shit on here.

OP is a faggot

You consume resources and don't breed. Then you encourage society to fo tbe same.

Yep, you'll be the first to go.

They're basically Jihadis

Don’t, desu. Find then suspect in that they seem to have a problem keeping their hands to themselves and they’re often vain, but some of them have taken the time and energy they’d be spending on family and used it for great things

Nah don't hate you, I just hate the attempts at deconstructing western civilization and the creepy, perverse culture many homosexuals espouse. There are many homos that hate it, and many traditionalists who are fags and post here.

I don't like them but I save the 'hate' for the insufferable faggots who make everything about how much they love degeneracy and sucking cock.

I honestly have no hard feelings against homosexual people or trans for that matter. It's their constitutional right to be honest. But what I do have a problem with ,is how (((they))) try to force feed this bullshit to us. Shit like out white house glowing with gay lights. If you want to be gay, then be gay, but stop desensitize us so that pedophilia will be accepted. Don't believe me?
Ender Wiggin is a perfect example.
Check out Ender Wiggin (@enderphile2): twitter.com/enderphile2?s=09
>Believe it or not, there are pedophiles that never harm children.
Fuck that shit. I'm sick of being force fed an ideology that is destroying lives, and especially the lives of children.

I don't hate gays

Nobody really hates you, you fucking faggot. Just do your part for the movement and we're square, aight?

The picture you posted and the text you wrote are mutually contradicting.

Sup Forums loves gays
everyone on Sup Forums is a closet homosex in fact

Pic related is why we wanna gas you cunts

>Just do your part for the movement and we're square, aight? And then afterwards we will either outlaw your right to be who you are or put your kind in concentration camps, aight?

Who does god send to hell?

Because THEY'RE FUCKING FAGGOTS!

buddy, you can be whatever the fuck you want, just don't bring any of that shit near me.

A gay touched my penis once and I never gave him permission. He was only supposed to fuck my butt not touch my penis. I'll never trust another gay.

I hate how they use it to try claim people are in the closet.

WRONG. GIORGIO EVEN SAID IT'S POSSIBLE (YES IT IS) YOU COMMIE FUCK. LL COOL J GET AT ME.

We are jealous if anything.

Successful, nationalistic.
Sounds like a dream.

this is also true
also 75% of pol are larping niggers and the rest are just self hating kike faggots

>hell

Can't let the faggots have the nuclear codes

Because it's a slippery fucking slope. Just like you are nip

I don't hate gays if they can keep their fucking effeminate ways under control and don't make their identity about being a fag.

I HATE gay culture, it's as toxic as nigger culture, and should be destroyed.

I'm gay and I fucking hate gay people, pic related

you gave us anime, which is fucking AAAAAIIIIIDDS

fucking loled

There are probably plenty of people on Sup Forums who don't hate gays but we're apt to tire of pointing out our existence.

Accepting homosexuality within society leads to the degradation of the importance of the nuclear family.
I don't think you guys should be hunted down by right wing death squads but the preservation of the nuclear family is more important than a few fags wanting to be accepted as anything other than a disgusting perversion that should be shunned

You are harming our race. Very disgraceful.

I don't hate gay lords personally, but I see every day how it is "gay culture" to troll the straights.

We get it, you like cock up the arse, but there is no reason why this makes you somehow a special case. You spend every day moaning that the world doesn't understand you and that you just want to get on with your life like a normal person and then do you know what you do? Have a big gay parade just to draw attention to the fact you like a bit of cock, nobody can fail to notice you because you're marching down the main street in the city centre wearing pvc and a codpiece while waving a rainbow flag (which annoyingly only has 6 colours on it because you can't see the colour indigo). But you just want to fit in, right?

When society gives you what you want you're never satisfied. We let you have civil partnerships which are entirely the same as marriage but have a special name so you can fit in better because it sidesteps objections some people have to gay marriage. but no that wasn't enough you just wanted to go full troll and made people call it marrage even though it would set your cause back 50 years in some parts of the world. Now gays want to get married in churches of religions that are not ok with the gay thing, where will it end?

Now gay lords are not as controversial as they once were and most parents would be ok with the idea of a gay son there is a rise of transgenderism as teenagers seek to shock or protest their parents, will this lead to the gay troll dying out just leaving normal gay lords that don't think their whole lives are defined by cock up the arse? Time will tell, but if it does then straight people and non-trolling gays will probably live quite happily with each other and no problems.

Everyone will hate the degenerate trannies though.

Gays aren't allowed in Japan
You must commit soduku!

Please stop, leaf. I am getting erect.

Ill beat your faget ass into a pulp and then fuck you.

>Want a return to thr Monarchy
Sup Forums is into Republics and Autocracies, dumb nigger

All the gays I've spoken with about redpill things tend to use the same rhetoric and lies as Jews.

Who we are influences how we think. Gays vote left because it supports their sexuality.

0. you never do nothing, that's half the problem
1. whine, bitch, moan, cry, act like you're special

when a war is necessary
what do you do?
see item 1

only traps are allowed to live. neovaginas, """genderqueers""" and faggots can die.

boipussi will save the west

Boipussy only has a shelf life of 10-20 years

jesus christ canada. you've braved the sea during squalls only to harvest some gay ass shit that just makes me infuriated.

exactly, that's why i support medical assisted suicide

>Implying Sup Forums doesn't think liberalism is Jewish

Daily reminder that fags and trannies can help the Sup Forums movement

Stop shilling your discord
Also why leave out trannies?

because of their gay voices, the gay way they walk, their bent wrists, all that shit

if i can literally look at someone, and know they're gay, or hear someone speak for 1 second, and know they're gay, then it is a given that their personality is going to be a "gay personality".... so innuendo, saying cocks all the time, etc.

Hah, you proved my point Gays arent a pedos, in fact they arent even 50%!

In a perfect world it's just me and Sup Forums

Nice meme flag faggot

Gays account for most child molestations. Gays are 10-20% more likely to use meth and other hard drugs. Gays attempt suicide as much higher rates than normal people. How can society continue with this plague dragging us down?

I don't hate gays. Just sick of them trying to jam their lifestyle down my throat. Go butt fuck each other all you want, but leave marriage and family alone.

cuz trannies are gay

So are you

Sage

Think we're bad? Maybe you should take a visit to Iraq and let everybody know you're gay. I bet the sandniggers will LOVE you.

Tell him to harakiri. Save your race. Save your future.

I'm gonna suck your cute little dick so good you'll be the one that ruins your family, not me. You'd even kill them for me if I wanted. I'm going to make you love me, faggot, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

I had a man shove his dick up my ass. Because of it, I now have AIDS. Since then, I swallowed the redpill.

This thread is brought to you by George Soros. Every reply is $00.05 into the pocket of a shill

we're do I sign up?

What you do in the privacy of your own home is none of my concern.
What you scream in my face, is.
I do not dislike gays.
I dislike entitled drama queens, of any sort.
It just so happens that there are a whole lot of gay drama queens.

You need to buy in. You can send the $20 admin fee to me. I accept paypal.

You have to let ol Georgey poz your neg hole before he even considers you for his shill squad

okay... but I hope you're not lying

I don't hate them. I just want you to be treated accordingly

Sup Forums doesn't hate gays specifically. Watch.

HEY, Sup Forums, I'm from Uruguay

I grew up in the 90s, when the watchword for gays was "tolerance": just let them engage in their sordid sexual practices in private without the fear of arrest or harassment and they'll be happy. It made sense at the time.

Now look where we are. Tolerance is the wedge for full-blown authoritarian degeneracy: celebrate perversion or have your life destroyed. Zero tolerance is the only acceptable response. I just hope it isn't too late.

>A child with two dads, the wishes of homosexuals, not his.

Why?

shut up faggot. lucky you aren't thrown off roofs... yet. keep supporting sand beaners and you will

>says the ancap faggot
you're not very good at this

Because you’re disgusting

> A bunch of collectivists don't judge you by the content of your character but the categories they put on you
Wow really activates my Individualism.

Kys faggot