You can't stop women from speaking about politics

It's called free speech. Unless you cull the first Amendment I can say whatever I want whenever I want.

nice blog

Actually you can't. Sup Forums is not a public space for example, it's a privately owned entity. If a mod, or really anyone with administrative control wanted to ban me permanently it would be done and I would have no recourse. I'd simply be banned and that's it.

You can say whatever you want, and you can it whenever you want, but you can't say it wherever you want.

I'm talking about the law.

My favorite politics are oven related.

witness me

Close

slide thread, so sage

Last I checked no women or minorities wrote or signed the constitution so you aren't a party to that contract and thus have no rights.

GAS THE FEMALES, GENDER WAR NOW

Who is trying to silence you?
There's a D&C campaign underway if you hadn't noticed.

>having to explain a burger her own laws
He’s too, lawlet. The first amendment limits government intervention, private entities are under no obligation to give you a soapbox to speak from.

Why can't women understand the basic concept of anonymity on this Mongolian throat singing forum? You cunts are just as bad as namefags, if you didn't have to constantly let us know you've got ovaries we wouldn't mock you, but you physically can't go on without letting everyone know your junk bleeds. Fuck right off with you.

Free speech didn't apply to women initially and we should revert to that to be honest

Nice blog

That's how free speech works. Congrats, you deserve a sticker.

I'm all out of stickers. Have this image instead.

>still can't force people to listen

Except there were no laws against females speaking after 1776.

Nobody has a problem with women speaking about politics. What they complain about is women voting.

That's where you're wrong roasty.

>implying the 1st will last long anyway

Or before. Unless we are going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, and even then.

tits or gtfo

Who said you cant?

Talk all you want, to whoever will listen.

That said, you're a fucking tool.

The scold wasn't used in the USA and was mostly in the Tudor era. Never before then so this didn't even happen in the middle ages.This is America not Europe. Also only used in England and Scotland.

>I'm talking about the law.
Those can be changed, and will be in the near future I'm afraid.

This is true. You have the right to speak your mind. The thing is, we do not have to listen nor do we have to agree. We also reserve the right to say "That is fucking stupid". You being a woman is irrelevant.

Powerful stuff now shut the fuck up.

>wasn't used in the USA
Technically true, but it was used in the colonies before there was an America.

We can still turn women into quadruple amputee breeding wombs.

And in some of those colonies were a bunch of religious fundamentalists who accused people of being witches. It's why we enforce rights for religious freedom.

The second amendment can stop that.

That is changing as we speak.

>I
>We

What part of anonymity don't you understand?

That is bad.

You seem mad OP, why?

#RepealThe19th

We don't need to stop women from speaking about it, we just need to stop them voting.

Say wtf ever you want, as long as you are butt nakid in the kitchen making me a samwich

>You can't stop women from speaking about politics
I dont have a problem with women speeking on political matters, infact i support it.

>We can still turn women into quadruple amputee breeding wombs.
How will it be funded?

why haven't you posted tits yet woman? you're breaking our website's rules and will probably be banned for this
you can only say what you want as a woman if you post tits

Uh, we can, it's within the realm of the possible

fag

sure
you can talk about anything you want with the another cuntfaces in your safe spaces
and it's better to keep you away from an internet access or one restricted to cooking recipes
have fun sweetheart
that's where you're going anyway, whether it's imposed by brown or white sharia, that's your only end point

You care too much about what others think of you. As a result, you only possess the ability to parrot what the group deems acceptable.

You are literally a walking jewish megaphone. Not even normies respect your opinions.

they didnt say wherever they want, they said whenever they want.

>unless they stop us from having rights
that was their plan for us from the start.

>hurf durf i can talk about my dick and how women are ruining society all i want but as soon as someone thinks otherwise its not okay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
OH god, this is hilarious. who thought of this!?

Saying hurr durr woman here gets the discussion derailed by thirsty betas. If you actually wanted to argue a point, you'd argue the point instead of fishing for (you)s.

Women in politics? And you mean to say they have anything of merit to add to politics?

Greetings decidedly inferior beast in both mind and now body. Your Label has been changed to GENERIC BREEDING WOMB Designation #234167897. Please do remember to keep in mind that you do not have rights, that you are pure cancer, and that you only exist to ensure that more young are born to aid in the defense against the withering touch of the Eternal Jew. Thank you for your time, and Good Day

Actually you cannot, back In WW1 America the famous "You can't yell fire In a crowded theatre" law was made making things like that illegal to say, not to mention a company can have you removed from their site.

This usually works pretty well.

>Calling Whores out on being Whores is the same thing as deleting their YouTube channels and Patreon accounts
Nigga what?

you're a NAZI and deserve death

>doesn’t say anything about politics

There are no women on the internet.