When did Conservashits start endorsing Child molesters?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/5qfQeXgiyDUWPe4aGcm1SQ/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>literal senate race between Kidfucker and Baby-killer
I think we've become idiocracy.

when democrats are not kicking out their rapists.

I am NOT letting this win.

He literally didn't fuck any kids even if the allegations are true.

I love the current situation. Democrats threw the Clintons under the bus and some people who are essentially replaceable, just to get the moral high ground to win one senate seat. I hope Alabamians give the Democrats nothing for their trouble.

We're about to enter the next phase of hyper-partisan politics.

it was acceptable back in those times. Better him than that shiteater the left is wanting.

where'd u libs and ur little "i'm a pedophile not a monster" article go

Now it all makes sense: Republicans oppose abortion because they want more kids they can diddle.

STOP IT, HE IS /OURPEDO/

Not a pedo. Pedos are attracted to pre-pubescent children, not 14 year old fertile females.

Oh give us some slack, we got Conyers to resign! And gave Franken tons of crap for what it's worth, even if it was a total hit job by roger stone. Also Weinstein got his ass taken down as did Kevin Spacey.

Meanwhile you wanna elect Mr. Creepy in Alabama, he does fit the state well admittedly in the southern gothic sense. And he's a good little albatross.

All just for that reactionary SCOTUS you'll need when the progressive take over happens. Fair strategy I suppose, but do remember that FDR ultimately replaced 8 of those justices anyways.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/5qfQeXgiyDUWPe4aGcm1SQ/

Begone shill.

It's only pedophilia if liberals do it.

republicans have supported rape for a long time

This bot posts the same thread every single day.

Why do you people still respond to it?

You're literally arguing with an automated bot. You won't get a single response from the OP.

>not 14 year old fertile females

God I hope Kim will nuke you soon.

GOP = Gross Old Pedophiles

There's literally nothing wrong with marrying a 14 year old and starting a big white family.

When the zio-boomers die off, the jews placating the right wing of america are in for big trouble.

havent they've always been degenerate?
The only difference between them and democrats is that they are well in the closet with their sexual appetites and are in a perpetual state of denial

I suddenly don't care about white genocide anymore.

I want roy moore 2 win because it's the accelerationist thing to want. The promise of High Intensity Spectacle is what keeps me going. Civilisation pisses me off, i, for one welcome America's descent into Barbarism.

BABY JONES WANT MILKIE

First 2 are legitimate rapey things to say. 3rd requires more context. 4th is just anti-abortion (honestly just push to make it ONLY legal after a rape and nothing else, you'd cut out 99.9% of abortions). 5th sounds like an innocuous statement, needs more context. 6th is showing he hates abortion more than rape.

You do realize Republicans hate abortion, right?

lmao Rick santorum, im from PA, I wasnt aware of that

Those whores are lying.

Doug Jones grabbed my dick when I was 13 and he was 18. Doug Jones is a homosexual child molester.

OP, please provide evidence for the assertion you buried as a granted presupposition. We will wait patiently.

republicans are literally sick and evil people

Hilalry clinton freed a child rapist, laughed about it then admitted he was guilty.
Domocrats nominated her for the presidency

how does it feel that there are more leftist cucks that sexually harass/assault wahmen

Demwits like to murder babies.

we are all liberals here, SAGED

>what's worse, rape or murder?
>murder
>you sick, evil bastard!

>"alleged"
i could call you a child molester with the aid of left wing media,
and you would know the feels

you are dumb enough to believe that. Go watch the video where she laughs...

Everyone's doing it, so maybe we should reconsider our position on rape and accept it as a necessary fact of life, a regrettable fact, but necessary and inevitable nonetheless. Is it not natural when a dog takes a bitch in heat? If the Romans hadn't raped those sabine women, western civilization wouldn't even be a thing you know? this is the world feminists want.

When was he convicted of molesting a child?

>tfw democrats have been endorsing rape with the start of their party by starting with the blacks?

>Hillary dindu nuffin

OP is right. This needs to stop. 14 year olds can not consent. It time to get tough on rape. And shut down anybody who is for this.
All nations that support the age of 14 as an age of consent must be removed from the UN.
Start with the disgusting sick nation of Germany, those sick freaks. Remove Germany form the UN and the EU and end this madness and disgusting attacks on the youth. I support OP 100% that something must be done.

Fucked up, if true.

republicans care about the unborn, thats why they ended health coverage for 12 million children so the super rich could buy more shit

roy moore is a pedo faggot. i can't wait for Sup Forums to become left-wing again. i'd say give it another year or two.

A. More Democrats Have Been Doing This Rape Shit.

B. This is one republican out of hundreds

C. Op is a faggot

Never, liberals cry and moan about Pizzagate, but it's 100% okay when it's a conservative.

We couldn't have this guy replaced by someone more reputable? Is that even possible at this point? I don't want the Democrat to win, so pragmatically, I would err on the side of letting almost any Republican win, but is there solid evidence this man was a pedophile?

>republicans care about the unborn

democrats care about fostering an environment of dependence and incompetence.

a world, where we ultimately all depend on government welfare.

because no-one should ever have to take responsibility for themselves, or their children.

Still waiting for Franken to resign.

I thought 'innocent until proven guilty' was a thing in America.

What's to stop some rabid conservative bitch accusing a democrat candidate of fingering her sweet, tight, pristine pussy when she was 14?

And if she does accuse him, while producing as evidence only a dodgy signature that looks very fake and she refuses to allow independent experts to examine, should that democrat be forced to stand down?

It's laughable, dems are shitting bricks at the thought of Moore entering the senate and this whole thing stinks of a smear.

Which convicted child molester did conservatives endorse?

Menendez

Oh wait that was Democrats

maybe he shouldnt have raped those babies then...

We don’t all blindly vote against and sabotage our economic interests in the name of fellating corporate kikes like you do , Cletus

Raped what babies?

This is why i love the british!

When the win was more important than the morality. Also, has he been convicted of anything?

thank you

moore will get kicked out even if he "wins."

why are bible-based conservatives always the biggest perverts and degenerates? i have a theory it's because they believe jesus writes them a blank check to commit whaever crimes they feel like. either that, or it's the easiest way to hide in plain sight.

As a redpill fash ubermensch i fully support the right of the Strong to take what they want from the Weak

unlike you, I don't depend.on government subsidy, democratic loser.

I don’t know of any conservatives that endorsed Anthony weiner or Bill Clinton

When dems openly stated they didn't care about sexual assault within their own party
Why should we give up a seat to people who wont hold the same moral standards for candidates?

Republicans worship Jesus, not the state.

Are ALL Republicans closeted homos and kiddy fuckers? Is this what repressed religious upbringing does to people? The entire GOP is sexual predators and faggot perverts.

Tax cuts are a subsidy from the government you dumbass inbred

>tax cuts that benefit me are against my ecoomic interests
I'm a fucking white male, I don't benefit from government taxing me and giving the money to niggers and foreigners.

They worship nazis and corporations too

And Trump is Sex Predator #1. Man, we HAVE TO destroy the GOP!

or al franken

you have got to be kidding. Dems and leftists in general are way more likely to be both gay and child molesters.

>if we call trump a draft dodging racist sex offender no one will vote for him!
>if we call mat moore a pedo no one will vote for him!

Did you just admit to being a welfare leach? If you pay taxes why isn't it within your best economic interest to vote for the party that wants to lower your taxes?

no they're not, you absolute retard.

a tax cut LITERALLY means the government TAKES LESS from you. that is NOT the same as a subsidy.

fuck me, the state of public schooling is bad.

Moore is basically a Wahabi Christian. So of course the dumbfucks from Alabama will vote for him

>moore will get kicked out even if he "wins."
On what grounds? A member of Congress can't be expelled on the grounds of unsubstantiated accusations of alleged acts which would have occurred before the accused was in Congress.

>are way more likely to be both gay and child molesters.
but I repeat myself. the faggots rape children, 'tis a fact.

When the mantra became [CITATION NEEDED]

>conservashits

uh huh

Name the CHILD accuser.
Name the MOLESTATION that occurred.
Name the KID that was FUCKED.

Still waiting on that evidence, Shareblue shills.

You can’t mental gymnastics your way around this

A tax cut is literally a subsidy from the government

Your also hurting the blue collared whites that depend on the government welfare when you vote for more selfish tax cuts , Dale

Kissing a 15 yr old girl - child molestation?
Sex with dogs - A fucking leaf

Is it murder if she's on pills? Can amerimutts afford pills?

>why are bible-based conservatives always the biggest perverts and degenerates?
why are so many lefties obsessed with calling everyone hypocrites? "You can't tell me that living a degenerate hedonistic lifestyle with no values or purpose other than self-pleasure is a bad idea, look at these couple of bad things you did decades ago you hypocrite!"
This same attitude in so many lefties, so resentful of the church, the faithful and morality in general. Yeah, no, no one's perfect, but that isn't an excuse to reject morality and values.
Christianity recognizes "Hey yeah guys everyone is a sinner no one's perfect. You're gonna fuck up, and we're gonna forgive you because we fuck up too. But there are still some things that are bad for you in this life, and even if all of us make a mistake and do them sometimes we should still recognize they're no good for us as a whole, and we should help each other resist them."
Perfectly reasonable, a mindset that led Western civilization to the space age while other groups literally still live in grass huts.
But every other media is some Jew-produced shit where the bad guy is some priest who preaches hellfire and damnation while killing and torturing innocent people so that's the archetype dumb lefties have for all religious folk in general, because lefties are basically living in Videodrome and live fictional interpretations of reality.
"I don't have to listen to you! You're slightly reminiscent of those villains on JewTV!"
Truth is, conservatives support people who say "I know X is right and Y is wrong. I've made some mistakes, and I feel bad about it, but I admit it was wrong."
and oppose people on the Left who say "No there's no such thing as wrong except being an oppressive white male and not cucking yourselves to minorities enough and you're stupid evil people for believing otherwise".
>Even if Moore is guilty of something 40 years ago we can work with him because he has a moral compass.

>As a redpill fash ubermensch i fully support the right of the Strong to take what they want from the Weak
To each his own.

>You can’t mental gymnastics your way around this
>A tax cut is literally a subsidy from the government

a) one person gives you a dollar
b) another takes a dollar less from you

liberals think a and b are the same thing.

honestly, go kill yourself. you're clearly destined for a life on benefits, given your level of stupidity

it's not about taxes. This never was about taxes. It's about one thing and one thing only, and that's taking down ZOG once and for all. want the old order to burn and crumble under the weight of its own corruption, so the white man may rise from the ashes and build a New Order, that rejects the snivelling Slave Morality preached by leftoids and christcucks and embraces the primitive virtues of our noble nordic ancestors: Honor, Power and Brutality. All Hail the New Dawn!

Yes, yes.

Don't want kids, don't have sex. Very simple.

>the government is the end-all-be-all of all economic matters
>we need to give the government more money because they wasted too much money

Damn how do I vote them in?
t. Poo

>When have Conservashits ever not endorsed Child molesters?
fify

STay mad liberal

hahaha i didn't read any of that

>imagine being so impassioned about defending a pedophile

Imagine taking the (((MSM))) at their word