youtu.be/j619JdNIu-c
>NSA HR McMaster on FoxNewsSun 12/3/17
youtu.be/AFOdXY-um0U

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jINv79cVObk
archive.is/SzbMS
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-border-arrest-20171205-story.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=SUCIBP9RUyY
nytimes.com/2017/09/19/us/politics/isnt-that-the-trump-lawyer-a-reporters-accidental-scoop.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ICI1jtzUMOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

LIVE - Rick Wiles: Will Satan's Suicide Machine Lead You to His VR Heaven?

youtube.com/watch?v=jINv79cVObk

How do you go from this...

Strzok texts are going to be turned over to the house intel committee. Fox is reporting.

...to this?

Muellers entire investigation is blowing up in smokes because his team is corrupt and most likely himself

I love you. You're a good little... good little moose

MAGA!!!!!

SOON

Repeatedly shit on whitey to where they react peacefully

???

What if he actually talks about joe in florida, without memes? What if he actually does it?

...to this?

Can someone shoop this pic next to Sadiq Khan whining about Trump's BTFOing of Muslims on twitter?

When's the rally? And what channel?

Any Liberal salt from Muellers team being outed as Hill Shills?

Fake news. The Brits aren't running away.

Winning

FY17 DEPORTATION NUMBERS ARE OUT!

tl;dr (and to preempt anyone saying "deportations are down"): the total number of “”””Obama-tier deportations”””” (include turned away from the border) down from FY16 (get ready for this shill angle) but the number of actual deportations (people that were living in the US and got removed, internal removals) rose 37% under Trump

> ICE said “interior removals” — people deported after being arrested away from the border — jumped 25 percent to 81,603 from 65,332 the previous year.
> They rose 37 percent since Trump’s inauguration compared to the same period a year earlier.

Also

> Immigration and Customs Enforcement, whose officers pick up people for deportation away from the border, made 143,470 arrests, an increase of 25 percent from 114,434 a year earlier. After Trump took office, ICE arrests surged 40 percent from the same period a year earlier.

For the total number of FY17, who from October 2016 to January 2017 were still under Obama (giving Trump 8 of the 12 months available)

> ICE said that deportations totaled 226,119, a decline of 6 percent from the previous year, but that number masks a seismic shift away from the border.
> ICE often takes custody of people at the border before deporting them; the sharp drop in Border Patrol arrests means fewer people to remove.

It’s promising to be massively better on FY18 with the new budget buffing up the funding for CBP and ICE, the hiring surge and the wall. This 37% higher internal removal is because of change in ICE priorities alone.

Source: archive.is/SzbMS (latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-border-arrest-20171205-story.html)

who's ready for the rally?

I don't trust the British gov not to cock it up somehow anyway

When is Moore Rally?

Is he legitimately autistic?

>White Supremacy
>Racism
>Institutional Racism
>Classism
>Transphobia

i love ballet. this is simply gorgeous. Melania = super class

youtube.com/watch?v=SUCIBP9RUyY

EVERY FUCKING TIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That and the entire premise of the investigation was ridiculous to begin with.

thats germany

Merit based immigration as opposed to diversity hires

I want to seriously discuss the Moore thing for a second.

I think it was a mistake for Trump to endorse Moore yesterday. Moore would probably have won by himself. By endorsing Moore, Trump has given the Democrats a chance to hammer him in their ads etc in a way that might alienate normie women from the GOP in 2018 and 2020.

Plus the value of a Trump endorsement is affected by endorsing Moore. Other GOP candidates in other states will face the charge that Donald Trump, who endorses alleged child molesters, has endorsed them as well. It damages his political brand for no good reason.

I'm not concern trolling, this really troubles me. I think it was a mistake.

What would happen if Mueller actually killed himself out of shame

Ty Cobb was the guy the reporter overheard.
>nytimes.com/2017/09/19/us/politics/isnt-that-the-trump-lawyer-a-reporters-accidental-scoop.html
Is it a hit job on the Lawyer or what?

is there a santa hat momiji?

whens the rally? did i miss it?

Haha...wow the way they are decorating these barriers is interesting

stop talking to Russians

Good for him. Someone got away with murder, might have been Joe, might have been someone else, but obviously the case was screwed

border crossing hits 45 year low

kek

Thanks emu

BBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

yeah yeah yeah you loved luther strange blah blah

Another crop of the pic in a more chan friendly ratio to make it easier to counter the "deportation numbers are down".

Interestingly Obama, between 2008 and 2012 had a very good streak of deporting illegals but that was because he had full cooperation of the same state authorities that today are dragging their feet. As soon as Trump manages to tame those same authorities speed will pick up immensely

Sshhh

I honestly doubt they have any problems with it. They don't want justice, they want results.

There will be juuuuuust enough to trigger Joe's murderous rage

>152156370
$0.02, etc.

>nonoo
>no
>noo
Goddammit it's even in her name. How the hell do you fuck something like that up?!

30 min but I'm not seeing any confirmed stream yet.

Keep burning.

>micheal looks more buff than barry

AWOO~

>Trump has given the Democrats a chance to hammer him in their ads etc in a way that might alienate normie women from the GOP in 2018 and 2020.
"Grab them by the pussy". Ever heard of that term?

RALLY? When?!

>When you overdo Taco Tuesday

>user let's play peek-a-boo together

have any of the liberal kikes in congress commented on the recent reports about trump potentially moving the embassy to jerusalem?

And now the Whitehouse is infiltrated with roaches and rats, I wonder how that happened ?!

Fucking hypocrites bitching about pollution then they do this.

His little yaaaas queen text is going to get Mueller shut down
>mfw

How is everyone on this fine evening?

I haven't been able to find any, sadly. I deleted my FB so no salt from there, and reddit is actively deleting any submission about the topic;

Fresh off the press. I'm still laughing.

Nah, I really dont think they can deny him a visit. We are talking about the US here. Trump could just block the post brexit US-UK trade deal.

20 minutes

/gpT1BCxv/

/iTJQTgaIRde9EISsLywJ1w==/

Bye!

RSBN is streaming.
youtube.com/watch?v=ICI1jtzUMOk

Oh thank God it's blowing off shore
I was worried about choking on Cali smoke the rest of the week

lmao, why did they mention that she's jewish?

thats a big hat.

it's a fucking joke you imbecile

>sept 2017
come on now

why wouldn't they, goyim?

Bullshit, the California fires made me wait 6 hours in traffic.

President Trump rewards loyalty and respects those who stand up for themselves. Judge Moore did NOTHING wrong, and while he would have won without the endorsement, he has earned it. All in all, never doubt Trump. If he thinks endorsing would be a mistake, he wouldn't do it.

Guy on Martha is calling on Trump to pardon everyone working for him.

ivanka can't spell peek
disavow
IMPEACH

I (((Wonder)))

>By endorsing Moore, Trump has given the Democrats a chance to hammer him in their ads etc in a way that might alienate normie women from the GOP in 2018 and 2020.

That was a given regardless of his endorsement user. Pussytape gives them enough material and so does the 127 new accusers that will pop up for Trump in the months leading to the election in 2020

>Plus the value of a Trump endorsement is affected by endorsing Moore. Other GOP candidates in other states will face the charge that Donald Trump, who endorses alleged child molesters, has endorsed them as well. It damages his political brand for no good reason.

I disagree. There is no sweeter smell for a local candidate than the smell of Air Force One fuel at your local airport. Think Utah: Trump went here right after his endorsement and the whole state politician class (governor, senators, representatives, etc) were there to bask in Trump's glory and endorsement.

It is not that I disagree that Trump should have kept a lower profile but his endorsement has no consequence for himself in the long run ****as long as Moore wins**** (and he likely will)

thanks friends

Are we talking weights or 3 shots to the back of the head like the usual suicides?

Thank you!

It was the same guy who wrote the Trump tweet mentioning Flynn and made headlines.

you can censor the truth but you cannot kill it. And each deletion adds more members to our cause

RSBN

Probably should since they'd never be investigated if it wasnt for salt fbi democrats.

See
Conservative women will still stand by Trump, liberal ones (who would actually give a shit about such things) would never have voted for him to begin with.

>Is it a hit job on the Lawyer or what?
which part, the tweet or today's bank news?