>she doesn't have big fat tits to play with
>she doesn't have long hair to sniff and lick
>her onii-chan called her and interrupted
>my feet feel cold from the wet, clammy ran
>my erection isn't even very hard
>i just wanna kick her out of my room and play vidya

Are they gonna fuck?

Just watched the first episode.

Wow, it's fucking nothing. It's just generic ecchi romcom with moeblob #2523424 and shoujo guy #345234, where they supposedly have another love interest and are totally not into each other. Yeah right.

>ecchi
Oh yeah its the typical upskirt panty shots with "wops i fell on her pussy with my mouth" right?

Here, I will make you happy.

>Score: 8.16 (scored by 1,441 users)
Whoa.

It were good

First episode was good but I think it's going to devolve into korean drama level shit eventually.

Also I'm not going to bother reading threads about this from this point on since all they'll be about is "XXX is a bitch/whore/cuck/horrible person" and other lame memes virgins on Sup Forums like to throw around.

Well, most of those a true, though. For once, they're not memes.

Why do you still watch anime then?

Why you still live then? Is life not boring enough for you?

Even if they are true, nobody will want to actually discuss it, it will just be a shitfest of people trying to annoy other people.

Can't deny that. It will be basically /blogposting/ and Sup Forums generals.

This has had me heated since i watched the first episode

What the fuck was WA3?

Fuuka I guess?

Or Saekano?

I can already tell this is gonna be a downer, Its nice to see a more depressing take on a romance series.

Tried to read the manga but got bored so I skipped to the end. Is the female senpai a literal whore and the male senpai a literal cuck?

>devolve into korean drama level shit eventually
but that happened in the first five minutes already

So 2017 is going to be the year of NTR

And by senpai I mean sensei

Is anyone actually watching this shit?
Do you hate yourselves or something?

>wow its fucking nothing

Yeah, it's refreshing in a sense. Will keep watching unless it gets too stupid.

White Album V aired last year

What was white album 3

If they fall in love with each other and forget their forbidden loves I WILL send an angry letter to the anime creators.

yes
& yes

implying sensei isnt a cuck

>Do you hate yourselves or something?
yes.

Kuzu no Honkai more like Kuzu no Slideshow

>muh
>scary
>Sup Forums
>boogeyman

I kind of do, but this has nothing to do with my decision to watch the show.

So what. People meme about it like it's the absolutely worst shit that could happen to you and if it does you're subhuman scum.

Well, I hate myself too but at least I have enough self-respect not to watch this turd.

You got it right.

you're scum if you're okay with it

Good for you.

I might just skip to the lewd scenes and reread the manga for the story instead, since this show is basically just colored panels from the manga.

the basement dweller keks at Sup Forums have no shame

Sure it's a shit thing to happen and it's something you shouldn't be OK with in the majority of cases.

Still, you'd have to be borderline masochistic to follow threads were everyone is just yelling KEK TOP KEK all the time.

So which art by fellow magazine artist did you like most?

bkub's.

im on Sup Forums 2pm in the evening. of course i hate myself

so i guess next episode will feature actual fucking given this happened after 2 minutes

It's literally "Let's Play A Game Of Pretend - The Anime".

And idea how much of the manga will be adapted?

yes of course

2DPD. Normalfag magnet, just like NTRASED.

They tried
But he only got the tip in. After that nothing happened

>streaming

Nobody is ok with it, but then he loves her even though she's like this, thus, he have to accept it.

>Wasting HD space
>Waiting
>Expecting good quality on tv-rips
>Not using based HTML5 to watch anime on the big screen.

You just hate yourself, just torrent the BD releases.

yes

literally poor man's Norwegian Wood

So, how exactly is this NTR? The two aren't even in love with each other and the main male doesn't care if the chick goes at it with other guys. He has the slut teacher.

you're talking about physical NTR
this is emotional NTR

NTR implies they were together in the first place which they werent.

nobody knows what ntr and cuck means, they are now the same as sleeping around and cheating

It gets more convoluted as the series progresses.

went through the manga and holy shit it gets bad. Not like juicy drama bad, just straight up contrived romantic polygon trash. why give them each a love interest like the unrequited love wasn't enough? one of them has a typical 'he's my prince' backstory. i agree though when people say anime has been lacking in these kind of stories. there's Nana, h&c, wa2, parakiss, and school days I think of that do physical relationships like this.

NTR isn't exclusively cuckolding you fuccbois

The closest to NTR it has comes from the female teacher. Or two-timing if you prefer. Don't remember if it's actually more than two.

Is that sensei or Mugi?

Sensei

AV code please

So does this get anywhere or are they just going to be depressed for the whole show

>wasting HDD space
>what is delete function
>being a poorfag who can't afford decent HDD
>worrying about stupid shit like write limit at the first place when you will most likely get a better HDD or it will die by itself first before write limit is reached
>implying you don't have to wait for buffering and everytime you skip back and forth
>implying streaming quality is anywhere as good as downloaded stuffs, TV-rips or not
>not using madVR to render your shit on big screen
You are just lazy and stupid to change your incorrect way of living, which takes 5 fucking minutes.

Akane fucks Hanabi into submission.

>submission
Yeah, right. Submission, no. Complacency, almost.

The discussions for this thread is gonna be shit once the yurifags start coming.

Is the manga completed or still ongoing? Everything I find lists it as ongoing, but I'm getting the impression from some posters that it's complete.

On-going, but I heard it's around 5 chapters away from the end. But don't trust on this.

Just wait until Ecchan fucks her cousin, it'll be glorious.

Opening is nice

>ywn love anyone as much as glasses sensei loves bitch-sensei

>ED by Sayuri
Gonna try this at least.

I wonder how that will pan out. Who'll be the first one to get fed up with the other and act on it, you know.

Sluts and Cucks - The animation

Uhhhh, there's only 1 (ONE) slut.

wait what? when does this happen?

lurk for 2 years before posting

what's the projected outcome? I don't mind spoilers. Are main guy and main girl going to be miserable together forever?

pls be the teacher

mc gets cucked(again) by the teacher slut since shes marrying the other teacher.

Just watched the first episode... I was not ready to see White album 2 again...

So, both m&f MC's are cucked by their respective crushes who marry each other?
Sounds like a delicious train wreck to watch.

Wait until Closing Chapter gets animated

So never?

Who is the fucking retard who thought up NTR

>turning on the PC to watch anime on the TV

Checkmate senpai

Kinda. fMC got turned down by her teacher crush and moved on, mMC is still currently his teacher crush boy toy/sex friend who may or may not dump him since shes just got engaged to fMC teacher crush(whos also a cuck since he said hes okay with her seeing other men but still wants to marry her)

The only person who gets outta this shitfest is the fMC since shes not apart of that love triangle anymore. Unless mMC runs back to her if he gets dump.

Stay there, faggot.

How long b4 the super score drop?

I've no idea what you are trying to tell
Or has the SJW idiocy reached to the level where anything passes of as oppression these days?

Is MC a big enough of a scum to stay with her even though shes going out with the teacher?

MAL always amazes me