How do we solve Black vs Hispanic violence?

What do to,how to stop it?Or to actually embrace it if they already hate each other,what's the real answer...

youtube.com/watch?v=2GXDC25INqM

We encourage it; I as a Hispanic American would proudly contribute to the race war

Sage all meme flag slide threads.

Mexicans hate niggers and don’t give a shit either way about whites. Having a group of people that don’t care about political correctness and shit all over niggers is pretty nice. Would prefer neither but what can you do currently?

Punk ass white boiis are two scared to even look at a black man or brown brotha. Yeah we funk with each other but that happens when two lions are released in the same habitat. You white boiis are the hyenas. Always barking but no action.

Remember white women belong to BIG BLACK COCK and BIG LATINO COCK.

Open borders. Eventually we won't have any black people. The problem will solve itself.

Grab a beer and a chair

jelly

Lol. Try buying gold chains and Nikes when the US turns into a Brazil or Venezuela. You pieces of shit are going to be some of the first killed when you posture to some white guy who just wants to protect his family.

That's the difference. We aren't going to bow up and out-nigger you, we are going to kill you and move on. Whites can make the hard decisions.

Das rite, eses afraid when we diablo's threesome da white pussy

Hispanics are once converted to a western life is much more easier to control, like cacausians. Atleast that is my observation.

poor black people, every other race and culture hates them. Hispanics call them jigaboos. Asians call them porch monkeys. The only time I heard a white guy call a black guy a niggers was when the guy was really mad at the black guy for wrecking his car and the white guy was drunk. Even Africans think black Americans are degenerates.Even their own people don't want them and are afraid of them. Now whites want to shake them off, but blacks know they don't even want themselves otherwise they would have left white America when slavery ended..

aw, look, the nigger has napoleon complex
>literal hyena claiming hes a lion
>ayo you whiteys are hyenas, imma lion
>literally we wuz kangs

you cant stop it. mexicans will act violent when they have superior numbers. they only have this in 2 small spots in america. blacks do they same and have a larger slice of america but still not the majority

you also cant embrace it as your not invited to the party. you can suck up but will just be exploited. its the failing of the white man in thinking any one likes him. all it takes in some neighborhoods for you to be killed is 1 angry nigger to talk shit about whites then some of the nigs will actively look for a victim

Remember pick "catalog" view, then next to each thread there is a small arrow click the arrow an it says "hide", click on hide and the slider is gone!

Dad rite ese keep fucking this hoes

stop making this thread

You ain't going to do shit nigga

the only white woman wanting big black cock are degenerate whites, no one wants them polluting the stock anyway. the only reason Obama was as well spoken and smarter than most blacks is cause he was half white. the half black/whites will rule over all the other blacks, they'll be the blacks working for the jews. and as for big hispanic cock - no such thing.

All I ask is that you stand outside with a BLM sign when things spill over.

Half of strength cartel is Polynesian and Big boy the strongest one is half white half Mexican. His name is Jake Johns. You're a stupid fucking nigger. LA EME put that hit out on niggers back in 2000 in Los Angeles. Niggers were getting annihilated by the new owner of the ghetto. Fucking niggers can't even compete with beaners

You cant stop it. Mexicans don’t have the white guilt mentality and they aren’t going to blindly accept all the shut niggers do to whities.

this
I live in LA and the sudden fire fights between Spics and niggers are the greatest thing ever
so far the Spics forced all niggers to leave LA and now fucken cumskins are taking over Downtown LA

Why would you want to stop it. Yeah a lot of us hate niggers. Who doesn't?

Again,number of views of video aren't going up they are stuck,YouTube is doing this deliberately it should have been 3 times more by now

>half white half Mexican
Why do white boiis like to claim a Mexican is white when it benefits them?

Why stop it, thug niggers deserve to get beaten up so they stop wrecking communities with murder and violence, whites due to PC aren't "allowed" to discipline you assholes or they go to jail or a charged with hatecrime, but hispanics don't give a shit and aren't held to that standard, so they don't like niggers and nobody says they should either.
Also what is it about niggers and fights? Why do they always have to say what's up nigger let's go nigger, like 100 times during a fight no matter who it is they're going up against.

Fuck off nigger, we look at you like a neanderthal looks at a monkey

We don't.

It is actually kind of sad. I have know 2 blacks who acted really white and were fucking awsome people and everyone of every race liked them. That is except their own, they were hated so bad by niggers they lived in fear.Sadly lost touch with both.

I mean at least Hispanics can become White, and if you encourage them to like their Spanish heritage more they'll be practically indistinguishable. I say we just support the Hispanics, they're going to win against the Blacks anyway.

>poor kikes, every other race and culture hates them
>blah blah blah yada yada yada its everyone elses fault

>aw, look, the nigger has napoleon complex
Please realize that you're addressing an obese white guy larping behind a monitor

they will live in the intermediate lands
outcasts by all sides
they will have no real identity
they will be dull, unimportant and look neither genuine or beautiful, and always out of place

Mexicans are mixed with the Spaniards, they have a 500 yer old history, they accepted the Catholic church and the language, their evolution isn't as primitive as blacks, there was also an Asian wave that was part of their evolution.