Question for the Indians here who lurk here (or Pakistani). I've always been interested in your caste system...

Question for the Indians here who lurk here (or Pakistani). I've always been interested in your caste system. How does it work exactly? What do you think about it?

Although Western countries have a social structure too, how different is it from your country? If you understand how UK/France/Germany works, for instance.

What values are different? I've heard that some people are subjected to abuse because of their caste, do you have any stories?

They're too busy pooping in streets and asking for bobs to answer you.

>Question for the Indians here who lurk here (or Pakistani). I've always been interested in your caste system. How does it work exactly?
same as anglosphere.

Half-breed Indians must be so smug.

Shinning brightly among their beta orbiting shitskin counterparts.

>poo in the loo
>poo in the loo
>poo in the loo
See this is why people don't take this board seriously anymore. It's like a bunch of teenagers laughing that people have to defecate. "Oh no! He poos! Aahhahahaha!" Fucking moron.

t. Pajeet

And yet, still no Indians to answer your question. Odd...

did the guy survive?

It's more that they intentionally shit in the streets and refuse to get toilets.

My understanding is that the darker the skin tone the lower the caste, the poorer they will be, the more menial jobs they are expected to perform

There was a bit of a reaction a few years ago when an Indian descent woman won Miss America, a lot of Indian press writing articles about how she would never have won in India

She's not even that dark compared to a lot of other Indians

He just had a bad headache for a few days.

Indian here caste system was muslim propaganda. Before they invaded castes could be changed. After they invaded it was birthright. The English continued it then naked pedophile Gandhi accepted propaganda and "ended" it. God bless. By the way I'm really into white women they rock.

I was born and grew up in India till the age of 9, and had little to not recollection of it, but there were a group of people that we called the "Saahsi" and I think they were darker and my mother told me not to hangout with them. I think that might have been a caste thing, but I don't know. I will ask when I go visit them these holidays.

That said, I have studied the phenomenon. When I was younger, I thought it was something to be ashamed of, but in reality it was a society organization system. If you think about it, it was pretty advanced for its time and place. You have to think about the context and it falls into place and works.

Basically, everyone has a role. The low castes do their job and don't mess with the layout of society. I am from Northern India and Sikh, so it never really applied to us. I am also lighter skin, so I would stand to benefit from this system. I do not advocate the system in modern day, but you could see how such a system would actually be beneficial for a pre-modern society.

That's my take on it. I respect it for its time, but do not advocate it for the present.

Don't lie
You've had it since the Aryans invaded and brought the Proto Indo-European language and culture and religion and mixed with the dark skinned natives
>By the way I'm really into white women they rock
Indian mens obsession with white women is notorious
In my city and every nightclub knows not to let them in
And one of the things that helped Uber grow was women not wanting to deal with the behavior of Indian taxi drivers
And at my work we have a couple Indians and they all completely forget their work if they start talking to a white waitress, and can't take the hint she isn't interested

>but in reality it was a society organization system. If you think about it, it was pretty advanced for its time and place. You have to think about the context and it falls into place and works.
>Basically, everyone has a role. The low castes do their job and don't mess with the layout of society.

You sound like a slave owner trying to justify their position

Oh another one I just remembered: most brothels have banned them

All you need to know about the caste system

>You sound like a slave owner trying to justify their position

My position has always been to understand the utility of a given practice and not to outright judge it.

Even slavery can be seen as a better alternative when compared to the alternatives such as death.

I do not pass judgement against slavery or slave owners. They had their reasons and I never fool myself by thinking, "Oh, I would NEVER have slaves had I been a plantation owner in the 1800's Southern States."

>Aryans invaded
Aryans never invaded India but came from India. There is no physical or literary basis for British propaganda of the so called Aryan invasion theory. It's been thoroughly debunked.

Well it has kind of that way... in fact in it was like a primitive eugenics program in ancient times. Indoeuropean invaders ruling over a subjugated Dravidan population.

No. Simply no. That has conclusively been proven by paleogenetics. Indoeuropeans came from the Pontic-Caspian steppe to India ... not the other way around. The original variant of the Y-haplogroup R1 has been found in an ancient burial site in the Ukraine. Don't you dare come upt with that AIT shit ever again, son!

That really rustles my geneticist jimmies...

Caste system is the institutionalization of racism. Americans are amateurs when it comes to racism.

See, what the South in the U.S. did for many years, which is to economically benefit off the back of slaves (offer minimum wage for maximum output), Indians have been doing it for at least 2.5 millennia.

There are 4 main castes. Brahmins are supposed to be the intellectuals, who were originally designated to understand the universe (Brahman) and disseminate the knowledge to other castes in return for the services provided by them. But just like the cucked academia in the west, Brahmins thought they know too much, and since all the Vedas ("knowledge") was in sanskrit, the other castes couldn't call their bluff.

The Kshatriyas the warrior caste. They were originally developed to protect the community in return for services provided by the other castes. Kings and nobleman came from this caste.

Vaishyas are the traders, who are supposed to manage the economy by conducting fair trade and allocating resources efficiently.

The Shudras were traditionally the farmers. But like most farmers across the world, they trusted the other three castes too much and got cucked by them.

Untouchables are just a bastardization of Shudras. Ostracized people who were never accepted back into society (when you have a high population, you're not really into forgiving and accepting people back into the fold).

Do upper-caste indians usually have more white genes or something? I feel like I heard that at some point but I don't know much about the Indian caste system desu