Brit/pol/ - honour killing a day keeps the mongrel away

>Arlene Foster too busy to meet May
express.co.uk/news/uk/888268/brexit-ireland-dup-arlene-foster-theresa-may-irish-border-northern-ireland
archive.is/2vpDu

>Survation poll puts Labour 7% ahead of Tories
uk.businessinsider.com/labour-lead-over-conservatives-in-survation-poll-2017-12
archive.is/Wea1b
ukpollingreport.co.uk/

>DUP will not accept divergence from UK over Brexit
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-dup-talks/dup-says-will-not-accept-divergence-between-northern-ireland-and-rest-of-uk-idUKKBN1DZ1UK?rpc=401&
archive.is/TyFpe

>UK local councils fund terrorists in Syria
21stcenturywire.com/2017/12/04/bbc-panorama-free-syrian-police-foreign-office-scandal/
archive.is/DxdF8

>CIA/MI6 release new Christmas advert
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/isis-threat-christmas-shoppers-new-11637057
archive.is/Dh1xY

>Rail fares to increase 3.4% in January
home.bt.com/news/uk-news/chill-wind-for-passengers-as-rail-fares-to-rise-by-34-in-january-11364234602310
archive.is/tjSRa

>Student Loans chief sacked for criticising Company
civilserviceworld.com/articles/news/sacked-student-loans-company-chief-‘faced-allegations-two-whistleblowers’
archive.is/soq5X

>Bankers & EU predict collapse of Tory party
thecanary.co/uk/2017/12/04/eu-said-conservative-party-collapsing-new-poll-backs/
archive.is/Eg9Ct

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Paris_Métro_and_RER_bombings
youtube.com/watch?v=LFGsZ6ythQQ&t=633s
gatestoneinstitute.org/10124/london-mosques-churches
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/theresa-may-plot-murder-assassination-terror-men-arrested-police-latest-pm-downing-street-a8094151.html
archive.is/RdSVi
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JL6OtxyZCOw
youtube.com/watch?v=C3Bo8Q06no0
youtu.be/ZpM0DYlhpjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where is Rimmer?

he killed himself a while ago

> tfw gf this Christmas

got 2500 word assignment due in next week but then about to get /comfy/

BREXITING SO HARD THAT WE DRAG ROI WITH US

Have you noticed any changes in yourself since acquiring a gf?

Getting yourself up to three miles is a matter of months, lad, not years. Especially if you've been at that level before. If you're only working at the weekends, get yourself in the gym during the week - four days minimum. You'll feel better, more motivated and you'll be chasing the blart away with dog shits on a stick in no time.

>CON 37%(-1)
>LAB 45%(+1)
>LDEM 6%(-1)

Pack it up lad's, we're all fucked

Paris also suspends theSchengen Acquisand only stops the border controls in March 1996

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Paris_Métro_and_RER_bombings

We don't want them. Let Ireland contribute to the EU coffers in our place, we'll worry about the borders and hard brexit if need be.

Wasn't NBR was just Prubes, when he needed downtime from confrontation? Steerpike reminds me of NBR a bit tbqh.

10th for destroy all tripcunts.
Never reply to a tripcunt.

>never again

Fucking hell we can dream...

not particularly

only thing I have noticed is when talking about Brexit and trump in a social setting people listen to my opinion much more. I think I learned to nudge conversations without coming off like a PJW sperglord. They also can't use the 'lonely and bitter brexit/trump supporter' argument which is a v nice feeling indeed.

Good god!
We're going to the gulags.

Give me a quick rundown on the Brexit situation, what's happening, is it good, etc.

ok

How do I get a gf lads?

lalalalaalalalalala cant hear you lalalalalalala

youtube.com/watch?v=LFGsZ6ythQQ&t=633s

Get drunk and humiliate yourself over and over and over and over and over again until one girl likes u

Yay Eddie

British multiculturalists are feeding Islamic fundamentalism. Muslims do not need to become the majority in the UK; they just need gradually to Islamize the most important cities. The change is already taking place.

YKTD did NOTHING wrong

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
quote from link:
gatestoneinstitute.org/10124/london-mosques-churches

1pbtid

Depends on what the new offer is. DUP saved the union. It made no sense for NI to have essentially stayed in. Were we really going to pay to import their goods

see
terror attacks meant that fr*nce got to suspend schengen indefinitely

Even in London and small areas like Plymouth all I’ve seen is average and good looking ladies. Anti-British women hate comes from mongrels, fat cunts and r9kuckolds that can’t get a girl of normal weight
The truth. Anglo-Celtics are very attractive people
Nothing bad can come from a muzzie-nig-cuck chimp out. More broken faces is a good development any way you figure
Have you tried just putting yourself out there and not being ill kept and shy?

Well lets start with an easy one.
Do you spend any significant amount of time around breeding stock females?

er lads
anyone seen this desperate attempt by May to convince people she's important?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/theresa-may-plot-murder-assassination-terror-men-arrested-police-latest-pm-downing-street-a8094151.html

archive.is/RdSVi

(assassination attempt foiled)

Given how full France is with muzzies and nafri scum, I don't think this was fulfilled, especially after Bataclan and Nice attacks which were VERY recent, not way back in 1995.

'Terrorists' with no explosives just a crazy idea and a can do attitude.
She could learn a lot from them

>Suicide knife attackers
THAT'LL SHOW THE PIGDOG KUFFIR

I just want the old England back. The one that was stuffy and you had to make double entente jokes to get past the censors. The one where there were white people and you could eat a 99 in peace without worrying about getting acid thrown in your face.

>significant amount of time
No.

Come to Radstock Working Mens Club.
the Britain you seek is still here.
I saw an old man give a kid a 'clip round the earhole' just the other day.

I love a bawdy 70s comedy. Watched Holiday On The Buses the other day. /comfy/

Oh my god are you fucking joking

>LMAO just be yourself dude
>Be more confident bro

All it takes is one takeover of Paris and then native Celtic-Germanic of French will have the control over nuclear arsenal

People in France been pissed for a long long time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JL6OtxyZCOw

You voted for this?

Right thats your first basic error. You need to be around women to get a woman,

Do you have a hobby/ is there a club/social/sport/caving etc. nearby where women may be? What do you do user?

>The May assassination attempt was foiled

Feels bad man

Fucking incompetent Islamists

Are you talking about THIS radstock?

I remember being able to take a bus into town with all my young school buddies, paying child fare and not having to worry about being shoah'd by trucks of peace, muzzies or acid attacks. Those were the days, going out to watch disney movies, pick up a PS1 game and a kid's meal at McDonalds. It was majority white back then and the last time I went? I was the only English person. Moved out of London to Devon.

>Arsenal Fans

No all true.
Don't tell me you are the lighted window I can see from mine? number 46?

Fkn kek

Na I live a literal 5 minute walk from the Radstock working mens club.

By Midsomer Norton right?

the one and only

What the fuck? I hope France dusts off those guillotines soons, there's a lot of jews and libcuck traitors that need some blade therapy.

>Anti-British women hate comes from mongrels, fat cunts and r9kuckolds that can’t get a girl of normal weight
this is probably true. all the time cunts repeat the 'british people are so ugly lol' meme and i have to wonder who they're comparing us to.

well the suspension of schengen in that particular case only lasted a year or so but still, this bollocks with Ireland made me think of it. also it's constantly shouted down by other (((eu member states))) any time we even think of border controls, let alone actually mention the dreaded thing.
anyway, night night user. don't let the muslamic rayguns bite

Why does brit/pol/ attract so many autistic faggots?

Why would a non autistic faggot question the world around them if everything was going well?

well small world isn't it.
I will pass everyone in Radco suspiciously and wonder if it is you.

When these came out when you and your pals went swimming.

Emigrate.

Women are stupid but ethnic women are especially stupid. Essentially they think its still 1840, and every Brit is a suave, rich, Cambridge-educated aristocrat gentleman / James Bond whom being with raises them up 3 social classes.

Like fish in a fuckin' barrel over here lad.

>my wife is asian

Hmm,. well I'm going to look up what you posted because I didn't even know about that terrorist attack. You make good points on ireland and why other (((eu member states))) are so arseblasted so it's food for thought. Nighty night and sleep well, keep warm and don't let the muzzies bite either.

Because fuck you, that's why. I may seem autistic because tired and in pain after a long day.

stahp user, you're breaking my bitter heart

He said he wanted a gf, not a wife.
Don't marry 'em for god's sake.

fuck dude

former triplord here. AMA

youtube.com/watch?v=C3Bo8Q06no0

Why didn't you go balmaha boatyard?

I'm not pube.

I have literally never met another person from Somerset let alone my fucking tiny town on Britpol.

How do you feel about Bath?

I may be autistic but I am certainly NOT a faggot

How long did it take Tim Farron and a pair of jumper cables to shock your gay away?

hmmmm

>and not having to worry about being shoah'd by trucks of peace, muzzies or acid attacks.
Don’t you feel happy that non-racist cunts and immigrants are dying in droves in all these attacks?
Don’t you know? It’s been this way for a pretty long time. The British government doesn’t recognize the indigenous population either
>who they're comparing us to.
Probably to their shitskin cousins. Britain has some diet and exercise problems, but nothing a good old national program can’t change. Anglo-Celtic races are gorgeous as it gets
>mixing your Blood
That’s something you should NEVER do

I want to go back.

Hate the place, only go if I need to and then leave as quickly as possible. Too expensive and the people too clean.
You?

F-FRED WARNED US

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

youtu.be/ZpM0DYlhpjY

stock up on food, lads
unless you want to eat PEOPLE

I just jumped out of my fucking skin seeing that spider.

>absolutely de-fooed

some spiders are cute

Work there, I grew up my whole life knowing a single non white person who was still born in England. My whole workplace (started half a year ago) is non whites and europeans, its fucking surreal.

It's a nice place to go out though, a bit crowded

>Don’t you know? It’s been this way for a pretty long time. The British government doesn’t recognize the indigenous population either
Oh, I know they've been massive cunts for a long time in handing out passports like candy. They assume some nog or muzzie straight from Afghanistan is just as 'British' as I am despite having a long heritage and pale as the driven snow. I didn't think it was that bad for France though, even our government/s haven't (officially) denied us a population yet. We wouldn't have it.

And yes, I am quite happy that it's mostly non-racists and immigrants dying in droves during enrichment attacks and (((accidents))) like Grenfell. My family and loved ones are far away from that hellhole now and are the only people I care for, living a cozy life by the south sea.

Fucking stop.

>i had to clean my cock on a cabbage

okay

t. Spider
Get out you trespassing fiend

This is now a nostalgia thread. Give me one thing you remember fondly from back when you were a wee pup.

Snakes are alright

what are those holes above it's mouth?
>tfw want to rub pic related on them

I've only been in Radstock a year and a half and I work away a lot.
Thinking of being an on-call firefag at the station up the road though

Are you a butcher?

I only want money and power to make other people feel like shit and also to make my high school sweet heart feel extreme pangs of regret.

i used to watch this over and over on vhs when i was 2 or 3
also, who remembers 'Kechips'? shitty frozen oven chips filled with ketchup..