Outrage in Berlin as 'martyrs' art installation includes images of Bataclan and 9/11 attackers

A new low for the Krauts.
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/05/shock-in-france-as-berlin-martyrs-art-show-includes-bataclan-attacker-and-911-pilot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
archive.is/wiqFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If Charlie Hebdo happened to that art collective, I would think it was morally justifiable.

hurr it was da muzzies dat cored out the twin towas!

HHAHAHAAHAHAHHA
NICE
so progressive

The piece is meant to showcase people that took their beliefs to the extreme, right or wrong being irrelevant.
I dont see a problem here

>I dont see a problem here

Flaggot.

doing that for immoral beliefs should be demonized, not given a fucking plaque in an (((art))) installation

It's meant to spark discussion (like all good art does) about what constitutes a "martyr".
Merely the designation of some entity doesn't do so, and the juxtaposition of "bad martyrs" like the 9/11 and Charlie Hebdo people with "good martyrs" like MLK highlights that.

It's not about giving them a plaque, but about contemplation of what being a martyr and sacrificing yourself for what you believe to be the greater good actually means.

So you'd be alright if school shooters appeared on that display?

No Brevik?

Is Hitler up there?

Im sure they'd put Hitler up there if they had room.

or you could just look up "martyr" in a dictionary. i thought good art was supposed to capture and portray emotion, not lump bad guys in with good guys to obfuscate the distinct morality of what constitutes good and evil

Well, they did die for their beliefs.

So why isn't Hitler there, you FUCKING FAGGOT?
Your country makes me disgusted.

What extreme thing did Hitler do retard? He only wanted to recover the land Poland stole. The whole war was pretty reasonable.

Germany, France, and Sweden got tired of soccer so now they compete for the World Cuck Cup

Actually.. You are fucking disgrace for saying that. The 'exhibition' is about martyrs.
I absolutely loathe Germany.
Thank fuck I am on an island half insulted from the shit show your country has created.
Fucking Zombies.. when left or right.

Simply going by the dictionary definition

martyr (noun)
a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs.

It would seem both have a reason to be on the display.
Which is exactly what the art display is meant to highlight, who do we consider "good martyrs" and who should be considered "bad martyrs".
Where is the line?

Czeched

This.

AE911TRUTH.ORG

slaughtering innocent people seems pretty far into the "bad" category to me, but to each their own

Thats the point.
Having obvious bad guys, and good guys shows there IS a line.
We MUST draw a line.
But where?

>Muslim country likes terrorism
Wow I'm shocked

You fucking faggot.. cherry picking a definition when everyone knows the real meaning is
": a person who sacrifices something of great value and especially life itself for the sake of principle "

VOMIT

I actually agree

Can people who think like you pls stop existing so we can fix our country.

And the 9/11 attackers didnt do exactly that?

Am I the only to notice the Heaven's Gate leader. This is top troll

I hope a muzzie rapes your family and some leftist pieces of shit act out the scene in front of your house in the name of, "art"

No. Because their lives were WORTHLESS.

I believed they sacrificed more than their own lives "for the sake of principle"

Where's the clickbait/ragebait in that?

Has a fake hijacker of 9/11. The plane was bluebeam. No one was in it. And yeah no Hitler.

What principle justifies killing 3000 innocent people?

Or Are you admitting that murdering innocent people is principle of Islam faggot?

I have just about given up on you and Sweden.

After Breitscheidtplatz Trucking Merkel didn't send condolences, they only sent a bill from the morgue to the bereaved

It's a principle he had. That the global war against Islam would see the muslims victorious and usher in a new era of peace.
Contrasting people who died for such warped wicked principles against people who died for the greater good is is meant to raise the discussion about where exactly to draw the line.

Just invade us please and kill all those faggots.

How is it any sort of sacrifice?
Muslims say hello by blowing themselves up. They should have just called the exhibition "business as usual"

>glorifying terrorists

What could possibly go wrong?

i see your point, but you could just as well compare just about any country leader to kim jong un and ask "what separates good and evil in country leadership?". sure, there are clearly defined extremes, but they are so extreme the line is almost impossible to place accurately. i still see placing such obvious immorality there as watering down the act that took place. just because someone had principles doesn't mean the strength of their convictions must be admired. Hitler united germany and pulled the economy out of recession - albeit all leveraged on the outcome of the war - but try calling him a good leader today and see where it takes you.
I feel comparing martyrs of near indistinguishably different morals would have been more effective in finding this "line"

I draw the line at portraying the Batacalan massacr as some touchy feely exercise in self sacrifice.
Never set foot in this country or Ill martyr you off the Cliffs of Moher for principles like.,

The Turks and all the other filth were brought in by the Americans, retard.

hopefully somebody destroys it

Did it include Hitler?
If it did, then I have nothing against having the terrorists included also.

>i dont see a problem here
Just another day for the krauts, a day like any other..
R.I.P

>I absolutely loathe Germany.

Fucking hell calm down Seamus

>art

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Why is anyone shocked by this?

>immortalizing terrorists who slaughtered innocent people
These people deserve to be lynched.

Well, it's fairly inappropriate but it's not exactly false.

irony is poltards wouldnt mind if it was dylan roof or anders breivik on the display

but of course they are muslims so pol is triggered and screeching autisticly

fucking children

Yeah they sacrificed innocent peoples lives.

I've yet to see anyone tell me what Breivik supposedly did wrong.

Well that's kind of what art does, raises question without answering them. Leaving it to the observer to find answers or reject the question.
I don't really know what else to say, you can of course disagree with the artists way of raising the question or if the question is valid but freedom of expression means he should be free to raise however he sees fit.

Put Hitler and Horst Wessel on it and we can talk.

They are alive dickhead.

Thanks weimar republic for your input. Fuck your discussion.

i think we disagree on what art is for, but this has indeed sparked discussion, which i guess is a good thing.
i've got work tomorrow, have a good night klaus

me too good night

>have entire universe to make art about
>decide to devote it to some cringey edgey teenager serial killer obsession tier piece of artwork featuring heinous losers and give them the title "martyr" and call that art instead

We have to take this civilization back.

Innocent people to us. To those men they are just collateral damage much like their women and children are to us. Unless you really think we aren't "evil" as a collective for what we did to Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc. Those men literally died with the idea of being martyrs for their faith; you're being faggots for not being okay with that if thats exactly what the piece is trying to show. Nobody is condoning their actions.

>I dont see a problem here

Germans are naturally sociopathic and have always had a difficult time understanding humanities boundaries.

some guys have all the luck

Dylan Roof was a fucking teenager, what possible convictions could he have?

We'd find it hilarious actually. Itd be fucking random if they made a dylan roof monument

This shit is infuriating because it's become so predictable these days. To bend over backwards for islam, and take it in the rear as your society is dismantled before your eyes.
If it were a once off thing then itd be pretty funny too, but its not.

Berlin is kiked as fuck.
When I was there 2 years ago there was a tranny exhibit on at the museum.

A nanosecondly reminder about the difference between Christian martyrdom and Muslim martyrdom. A Christian martyr is one who is killed for not renouncing his faith. A Muslim martyr is one who murders people in the name of his faith.

A martyr is a witness. A Christian witnesses for Christ even unto death. A Muslim witnesses by "killing and being killed" (it's in the Qur'an).

You will know them by their fruits.

R.I.P germany

sorry for what we did to you

Amen

But Hitler didn't die

Chucrute, the problem here is that they put these guys together with names like Socrates. You can’t blame people for getting mad.

archive.is/wiqFw

Then politics aside you should improve your English.

dont worry burgers we will remove kraut soon

France you need to answer for this i thought you were my friend!
One of you FAGGITS GET OVER THERE AND PUNCH A HOLE IN THIS "ART"

Also post pick when you have got the job done.

Until then you are cuck's

>ahaha I'll shitpost as a cucked german with this neat Europroxy I found
>ahaha it'll get so many (You)s

I guess your plan worked. You're still a faggot.

Fucking this, I hope we crush Germany a third time , though unfortunately time's basically run out to do so within 100 years. I'm genuinely curious whether this cuck would have the intellectual honestly to regard the GIs that kill, burn and destroy their cities all over again as martyrs. On some levels I am thorougnly enjoying the spectacle of Germany's spiralling madness.

PART
A
R
C
E
L

Keep loving that brown cock you fucking embarrassing cuck.