I-is Roy Moore /ourgoy/?

businessinsider.com/roy-moore-anti-semitism-george-soros-jews-hell-2017-12

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UG1GglKod0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, even cuckservatives like Drudge hate him, he has to be doing something right

All jews are going to hell though

i can never tell with drudge. i feel like he has to put links to anything gaining traction on the internet. doesn't mean he endorses every link from his site. remember what story he broke when nobody else would touch it

>777
Is MAGA an enlightenment sent by God to destroy the Jew

Kikes belong in real flames, not just imaginary.

RIP Mr. Moore. Nice knowing you.

he's not wrong

Checked, kikes on suicide watch

They're not going to Hell for being Jewish

They're going to Hell for their constant kikery

Witnessed

>i can never tell with drudge.
He's basically a kushnerite, supports Trump but is also highly aware of his jewish identity and is a major flaming homo

Digits confirm Soros will burn in hell.

Luke 6:26
>Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

Evangelical Christians put Jews on a pedestal and almost worship them but when you press them they will admit that Jews are going to hell unless they become Christians. It's fucking weird as hell.

The fake allegations didn't work so onto the next best thing I guess.

>Mfw I hate Soros
>His actions are generally deceitful, underhanded, and a detriment to society
>Jews default to the Jewish equivalent of "Because I'm Black"
>Hating him is now equivalent to antisemitism because there is no argument to defend him

>soros
>faith

pretty sure it's called "counter-semitism" now

>22 This is the storm. Now we ride the storm.

Sounds like the long-awaited sequel to this

How is this anti-Semitic?
These fucking dirty rat faced kikes wouldn't be saying shit if he said Buddhists are still going to hell.

God damn this man needs to win

Jews are literally trying to outlaw Christianity.

Of course, kikes still butthurt 2000 years later. Actually longer than that because they were disobeying God during the days of Noah.

He must be stopped at all costs!

Read the book of revelation and it says that Jews are of the synagogue of Satan.

wait isn't soros an atheist?

Ahhh now the endless accusations and endless kikery makes sense.
A good man in politics? He's one in a million

That's not the only thing Soros is going to hell for familam.

All Jews go to Hell given that they rejected Christ. If this isn't another attempt to twist words, I'm even more hopeful for his victory.

This sealed his victory. Media covers for Soros 24/7 and shills for him. The people hate Soros since he was exposed. He will waste more money after Moore wins. Or he will be bankrupt and suffer a heart attack. Moor's victory will be a devastating blow to the globalist in the US.

That is novice tier gospel knowledge.

What are these kikes kvetching about.

>Implying the Christ Killers had any chance of ever reaching heaven.
Why do you think they do everything to make the planet a hell for all non-jews? They want to get used to the torment they will receive for all eternity.

Matthew 27:25
>Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.
Jews

now we know why (((they))) are making up pedo shit about him

You have to be kidding. And the media wonders why so few people, especially Republicans, trust them?

Also, they literally all use the word "embattled." Like every fucking article, no matter who writes it where, has that adjective. Doug Jones is going to lose in a week, seems to me he's the "embattled" one in this race?

this is much better

we have to stop using (((their))) lexicon

Idk. Business Insider is HYPER Liberal commie propaganda. The thing is that Moore is a Christian, and Christians believe Jesus is the only way to heaven. That’s not really anti Semitic though. We can love and support Jews, and acknowledge that they are Gods chosen people. We can hope that God has a plan for them, while still adhering to our belief that Jesus is the way to heaven.
Anyway, stop being anti Semitic. Muslims are what you really need to worry about. They will kill us all.

...There already is an All Dogs go to Heaven 2.

What exactly did he say besides “George Soros” that constitutes antisemitism? Are Jews not fellow white people after all?

These people truly are of their father, The Devil.

Drudge is a gay conservative, so he naturally has issues related to self-hatred.

RIP?

He's running in Alabama, this is an instant win.

I love how stating that George Soros is scum for meddling with and manipulating sovereign governments is now "Oy Vey! Anti-semite!". Really shows their true colors.

Hard to argue with those digits

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 42% of Alabamians consider themselves Baptist. A lot of white baptists are friendly towards niggers, but they loathe the jew.

How can a Christian NOT think jews are going to hell for rejecting Christ?

He's a fucking Jew of course he's going to hell. The only way to the Father is through Christ.

I ask my mother this
She either dismisses the question or say that they are going to their own heaven

>That is novice tier gospel knowledge.
This.

Friendly reminder that the Jews did in fact kill Jesus.

Why is it that the most vocal """""Christians""""" are often the least Christ-like people imaginable? Why are so many such hypocrites?

>fighting false accusations
>fighting democrats
>fighting the establishment republicans
>still finding time in that busy work load to fight jews

Judge Moore is right.

No. He's a pedo.

Get a fucking clue.

>to their own heaven

This is a basic tenet of the christian faith, unless you accept Jesus as savior, you go to hell. not complicated. Jews do not accept Jesus as savior, therefore they go to hell.

Confirmed.

Religion-lite types are really the most obnoxious people. Have some fucking conviction or don't bother in the first place. It's extraordinarily childish.

Unless of course we're talking about that heaven ruled by Satan.

>All jews are going to hell though
Absolutely this.

>Jews kill Jesus
>Jews go to hell for not believing in him

Poetry.

Even the cucked Catholic Church still recognizes that non-Christians are all destined for Hell unless Jesus spontaneously decides to forgive them.

Christ was 100% right. No wonder they crucified him.

Of course he's your guy. An obese, angry, old white man, who fucks kids. He's like the right winger poster boy.

Well, they used to.

This author is implying that he knows what someone else is implying?

Goy Moore

George Soros is a jew but he isn't a religious jew.

Take it easy pedophile, nobody likes an uppity faggot

Still going to hell.

What's your point?

>Saying that Jews will go to hell is anti-semitic

Read Romans 3

Trying to say Sup Forums and Roy Moore are anti-Semites, like thats a bad thing...

fucking rage

I remember a Sikh guy saying this in school. That their nose and ears were like the devil kek. At the time I thought that was out of order and he was a dick.
How times change.

British guys being lame and slightly breaking norms are somehow edgy Britain must be boring af

> be Christian
> believe the only path to Heaven is via Jesus Christ
> "OY VEY YOU BEIN' SO ANTI-SEMMMITIC"
If you don't believe A when A is the central tenant of someone's religion, well, what are they supposed to think?

He's going to join Soros. And he knows it.

Aww if they weren't serpents, kikes would be so cute when they kvetch

I grabbed my family bible
What am I reading?
Can I get a biblical scholar to explain it?
>revised standard edition

ROY MOORE IS A ZIOINST SCUMBAG.

buy a King James Bible bro. I got one for $1 from the dollar store. fanciness doesn't matter. It's the unadulterated Word of God for English speakers, no watered down by NWO revisions. Best investment you will ever make. take care

I'm not a Christian
I just don't care
If you're Christian that's cool, just don't preach at me

I have no tattoos or piercings because I want to be different from my peers
I still give my mother shit from time to time for getting me circumcised

Based roy

Thats mainstream christianity, as a catholic, I agree with Moore. No shit jews will go to hell, so? Thats known. Its not meant hatefully, its just what we believe.

There is no place ruled by satan except the earth itself. Hell is ruled by God who is punishing the wicked. Satan is not the king of hell.

Jews btfo

Roy liked to fuck hot 16 and 17-year-olds. So do the rest of us. He’s alright by me. Democrats are only outraged when it’s a Republican and the other person has full pubic hair. They’re totally ok with ACTUAL pedophilia.

But Soros has said numerous times he's an atheist...
youtube.com/watch?v=UG1GglKod0g

>jewish faith
lmbo reaching so hard, soros is a dyed in the wool antitheist. he's jewish in blood only.

Bush says he is a Christian. Bush also is part of Skull and Bones and takes part in their rituals. They're all liars.

Welling lying about your religion in Judaism and Christianity results in hell.

He's most likely not dumb enough to be an atheist, rather a non-religious theist who is a psychopath.

>have the mainstream protestant view that the only way into Heaven is through belief in Christ and accepting him as your Lord and Savior
>this is somehow notable to the media and some fag on Sup Forums