Kimi No Na Wa- Your Name released on 7th April

Source:boxofficemojo

Is this true? I'm really disappointed.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-12/3rd-yo-kai-watch-film-climbs-to-no.1-resident-evil-falls-to-no.2/.110918
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=F25rlEEh-YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>live in germany
>unironically considering taking a daytrip to Strasbourg to watch it because I already know they will never show it here

It's not too bad I suppose

>dvd
>5gb
>hardsubs

Fucking America. I hate this country.

It's still listed as "Coming Soon" on Funimation's website. They're still waiting for the Oscar nomination.

>tfw you saw it 2 months ago

In other news, it retained its 3rd place spot in the Japanese box office, with a total gross of ¥ 22.92 billion ($200 million) in Japan alone.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-12/3rd-yo-kai-watch-film-climbs-to-no.1-resident-evil-falls-to-no.2/.110918

And it hasn't even been released on IMAX or gotten its Oscar nomination yet.

When that happens, and it will, Your Name. will get another big boost in the box office and will probably overtake Frozen and Titanic in Japan.

I'm not watching it until the BDs are ripped.

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 12 weeks, 11 weekends
>Has surpassed Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle as #2 Anime Film of All Time in Japan
>Earns 20 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Now beyond 20 billion yen (US$288 million).
>Considered for an Oscar
>Wins LA Film Critics Award
>Has become the no. 1 highest-grossing Japanese movie in China
>Has become the no. 1 movie in Thailand
>On the cusp of going beyond the box office gross of Spirited Away (US$289.1 million)
>The film immediately topped Korea's box office opening on 555 screens all around the country which is a new record for the Japanese film.
>Also dominated China breaking the all-time records for the most advance tickets sold and the fastest film to reach 100 million yuan ($ 14 million or 1.7 billion yen), with the first 100 yuan earned in just the film's opening day.
>The film also dominated the charts of Hong Kong and Taiwan becoming the number 2 and top highest grossing Japanese film on the respective countries
>Inexplicably jumps 41% in the Japanese box office and climbs from 7th place to 3rd place in one week
>On the verge of surpassing Spirited Away's worldwide gross, making it the highest grossing anime of all time
>Still in the top 10 in the Japanese box office towards the beginning of 2017

So this is meme magic. Not bad.

Or until it's released in theaters.

>¥22.92 billion ($200 million) in Japan alone.

Wait, so it already surpassed the worldwide gross of Spirited Away?

how the fuck has this beat out every miyazaki film but spirited away

>Oscar Nomination

Reminder that it hasn't been nominated and Zootopia already won the Golden Globes, making it a shoe-in for the Oscar.

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

>The Kizumonogatari III: Reiketsu-hen anime film earned 86,718,100 yen (about US$746,000) over Saturday and Sunday and ranked #9 in its opening weekend.

>meme magic
Fuck off Sup Forums

>Now beyond 20 billion yen (US$288 million).
This needs to be amended.
20 billion yen is roughly $174,952,200.00.

Also according to >total gross of ¥ 22.92 billion ($200 million) in Japan alone

Just for accuracy's sake.

Almost there. Let it sit in the theaters longer and it will outgross Spirited Away worldwide and then domestically in Japan.

>beyond 20 billion yen
>meaning more than 20 billion yen
>calculates exactly 20 billion yen

You know why I know you're stupid?

We already know that Zoophilia is gonna win since the Academy's voting committee is ignorant of and doesn't give a shit about animation.
All we care about is whether it gets nominated since a nomination guarantees a big box office boost for Your Name.

Why aren't US companies fighting for the rights to distribute this?

Is it time already?

The "beyond 20 billion yen" thing is including the worldwide gross and extra yuan from China.

I am glad my wife Aoi got a role in this movie.

Have the burgers seen it in theaters?

>4 more months of Keitaiposting

Pray that it is delayed for a new dub since the trailer was so awful.

What was the consensus on this?
I liked it. Pretty contrived, but much more plot driven than other Shinkai stuff.

ironic, since there will be screenings of kizumonogatari III in different cities in two weeks

>released on my birthday
Its a gift from God

Flawless execution, visuals and OST, decent plot and characters, subpar dialog and VA.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

>have to wait until April for you meme
>here it will be in ALL the cinema in the country for 3 days

such is the weebo power of Italy

I forgot to write it's this month, JAN 23-24-25 already dubbed youtube.com/watch?v=F25rlEEh-YA

Nope. Fuji's waiting for the Oscar nomination.

Funi. Fucking autocorrect.

It's called inflation

So where do I check to see the release date in my third world cunt?