Well Aussie bros? Is it us or them?

Well Aussie bros? Is it us or them?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/12/05/asia/australia-us-china-relationship-intl/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nDbeqj-1XOo
youtube.com/watch?v=bK7HJvmgFnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cnn.com/2017/12/05/asia/australia-us-china-relationship-intl/index.html

>For years Australia has been one of Washington's most reliable military partners, deploying troops to fight alongside the United States forces since the 9/11 attacks

How is it possible to have such a short memory span?

them. yuan is the way of the future. the dollar is dead. US would be BTFO by China and Russia even with muh nukes

Russia is barely remaining financially solvent and China is already starting to gasp for breath not even having unseated the worlds #1 economy yet.

I hope you're prepared for another American century.

>Russia is barely remaining financially solve-
says incredibly nervous 38%er shill for the seventh time. I hope you develop a taste for communist asian dick.

it's anglo

Unfortunately the chinks
they make up about 20% of our population and own a lot of land here
doesn't help that our PM is a Jew

We could've been better friends. s-sorry

Lol Yanks think their country will last another century.
All indicators point to a Chinese century. The rapid growth rates (6.9% is high when it's also 2nd biggest economy), 1st in population, huge infrastructure projects in Africa, Europe and Asia while Americans spend years blowing up infrastructure. Investment projects bringing millions of Chinese into Africa for the rich raw materials.
Remember the American century came about in 1945 after 2 world wars, but I won't be surprised if the Chinese century starts in 2020.

america is unironically safer and has better living standards than australia now.
i don't blame them for pissing off back home.

>us or them?

*JAZZY SAX*
youtube.com/watch?v=nDbeqj-1XOo

Something big happen to Australia today? Seeing tons of sad cunts in different threads tonight.

>not posting the best song from DSOTM
youtube.com/watch?v=bK7HJvmgFnM

Your PM is a jew?
Don't you people have ovens down there.

Fuck off Seppos. We never liked you anyway

Saw Roger's show recently. Half the show was antifa-tier virtue signalling, but at least he shit talked Israel.

Our truly greatest ally.

he wasn't elected he literally jewd his way in we all miss based Tony he stopped the boats

t. CROCODILE CHANGDEE

FINE WE'LL TAKE THE NIPS, YOU GO GET RAPED BY THE CHINKS STRIP MINED TILL YOUR COUNTRY IS A HUSK

AUSTRALIA IS NOW AFRICA TIER TO YOUR DOG EATING INSECT OVERLORDS

Seriously?

Last Australian politics thread I was in everyone said he was retarded.

Russia couldn't even take Poland as they are now even with nukes

He's like Donny
he says and does cringe worthy stuff but fixed a lot of shit and cleaned up labours mess