DECAPICATE YOUR DOG OR GO TO JAIL

>“You can sit there all you want and try to record all you want to record,” Hollis says in the video.

>“I’m protecting myself. Y’all come up to me... I’m reacting to having to cut my ... dog’s head off,” Goodwin shouted.

>“We asked you to remove the dog’s head,” Hollis said. “And you’re refusing, right?”

>“I ain’t got a ... knife to cut” the head off, Goodwin said.

>“If you would just listen,” the other officer cut in. “We don’t know this process either.”

WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=a0ZHv0dMYfE

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article188099994.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b6H5ZDUwVSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck wrong pic

>not just ripping its head off
what a cuck

now hold on, this pic you linked originally is pretty interesting

Fuck the doggo story, more about the midget

what's wrong with this? Dog was being a cunt and bit someone. He deserved to get ISIS'd

>midget thread
Midget thread
>midget thread
Midget thread

When will they learn?

yeeeeee

>started singing hi ho

I'd tap that

Why is that nog dressed like he's going to sunday brunch at a WASPY families house?

I have no one to blame for this but myself. midget thread it is.

WEEEEEEEEEEE
A cute. Cute!

Lol

Never will they learn

That name too
Silky Nicemeat-bakingoven

anyone else find it funny that an article about a midget lawyer suing a guy for making fun of her being short, had about three in just the article snippet.

Just saw a manlet at the grocery store a day or two ago. He was in between a midget and a really short guy. Must have been 5'0 or under. Was hilarious. You could tell he tries so hard: gelled hair, v necks, fairly fit, but total manlet. Just looking at him made me sad. He would have it all if he just wasn't so hilariously short.

This. I could use a good laugh as well.

Nice

The midget story is funnier tbqh. Reminds me of this.
youtu.be/b6H5ZDUwVSI

Stories like this make me thank god i am 6' 7"

HI HO HI HO
ITS OFF TO FAP I GO

Had a weird dream about a dwarf lady last night, and today at work a co-worker made a midget joke and now I see this. Wonder what this all means?

Posting best midget.

He wouldn't look fit if he was tall. Imagine the amount of muscle he had distributed over a human sized person. That's why manlet gains don't count.

I don't know but it has something to do with midgets. maybe youll marry one or get in a fight with one soon. Just keep an eye out for them

doggy like getting his head cut off. god doggy.

Checked and hhnnnnngggggg
>yfw no qt3.14 midget gf

Fuck I hope this never happens to me, I wouldn't be able not to lose it at a dwarf in a suit

I've never seen an OP detail his own thread so hard on accident. Carry on

True, and desu I don't know how fit he really was, but he at least looked like he worked out. I wonder if he dates actual midget women or maybe goes for those teeny Mexican women.

hahahahahahahahaha

Family of Jewish midgets who survived the holocaust.

Meh. At the absolute worst those cops will get a 2 week paid leave. [aka, a Vacation]

Oh come on! How!¿? How were they not the first to get gassed!?

Yeah can we get sauce on that story? Did the guy win the case?
Sad about the doggo tho.