Mob Psycho 100

Is there anyone who can dump the newest update?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!2YdgAbDS!W_KM78DNwVlqP0MW3mmZ1w
twitter.com/asahi_go_go_go
strawpoll.me/11961309/r
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3330225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hoping screenshot user is there.

Dimple is alive

Lies. However there's another victim this chapter.

the Telepathy Club

bump

ONE is a goddamn master of emotional storytelling, I don't care what anyone says about his art

He is just lazy wuth drawing . When he puts effort he can draw really good.

>tfw Mob threads die after 5 posts

it deserves better

walmart OPM now sage it and let it die

mega.nz/#F!2YdgAbDS!W_KM78DNwVlqP0MW3mmZ1w

Dumping. (I'll try and translate it later)

Where the fuck is Reigen, god fucking dammit.

shit chapter

but you can't even read it

the guy with the crescent moon face is kinda funny with the jokes about how forgettable he is, but this guy right here is one of the most forgettable characters in the series

So Broccoli arc is over? While Dimple's sacrifice is good, that was just BS that it's over just like that.

we shall see

I'm sure something climactic will happen for chapter 100, whether it involves the broccoli or not

What? Why? I don't care about the telepathy club.

Fucking show me Mob, Reigen or Serizawa for sucks sake. Guess Dimple really is gone for good.

I hope the broccoli comes back, or we get an explanation or something

>crying Tome

Translations when

What a tantrum.

>that user who once said we'll know the series is ending because they'll start giving closure to the side characters
>"haha right, as if we'll ever get an arc about the telepathy club"
>mfw

>aliens was fascinated by flying broccoli
>yfw

>mfw as soon as I get into mob psycho 100 its ending

Exactly my thoughts. I guess this is a transition chapter or something, but damn.

for anyone who is wondering basically what happens is tome is graduating soon and needs to study for entrance exams, she goes to the telepathy club about what they are going to do in the future

This is pretty much what happens every end of an arc. ONE shows school stuff and it transition into a new arc.

But I want to find out more about the aftermath of the brocolli

read the previous chapter then.

My guess is Tome now is going to catch the message from Dimple from outer space.

Dimple's survival confirmed

It's been, how long since the BDs came out? Why hasn't someone made a rip yet? I want my creditless OP and ED.

You shouldn't ask people to commit piracy. The creditless OP and ED are in the special features of the "99" and "Refrain Boy" CDs. You should buy them. Worth the money.

Where do you think we are?

Where can I buy physical copies? Everywhere I look is sold out.

lmao I have the refrain boy cd but I haven't opened it yet

>It's winter break until next year.

>Before long it will soon be the end of the year as well...
>When the New Year starts more and more entrance exams for private schools will begin.

>I'm sure you've all perfectly prepared for those examinations.
>However, don't let your guard, brace yourselves and keep studying till late at night. That's all.

>Stand up.
>Salute.

>Eh... It's gonna be graduation that soon...?
>There... There's no tiiiime !!!

>What's that important thing you want to talk about?
>Listen well, please.

twitter.com/asahi_go_go_go

>Kijibayashi and I will make our graduation in just about three months. When that happens only Inukawa and Saruta will remain...
>The Telepathy Club surely won't be able to continue its activities so let's dissolve it.

>That doesn't make you sad?

Inukawa
>...
Tome
>(contrary to what I imagined there's no reaction...)

Inukawa
>What's there to be sad about?
Tome
>Eh?
>At this rate we're gonna end the Club without retaining a single good memory from it!?
>Please try and look back on everything we've done until now!

Gotta love how 302 people already follow him. Based Gou.

Inukawa
>We definitely made some memories. The candy we ate, the meaningless chatter...
Saruta
>The card games, the video game competitions...

Tome
>No, no, no...
>That's not what I mean!

>Eh!!? Why are you crying?
>Pre-president, you got a stomachache too?
Kijibayashi
>You're thrown into despair at the thought of having to study for your entrance exams? I too got a really bad feeling about this.

Mogami when?

The broccoli disappeared into the sky, nobody says its gone for good or taken care of.

Tome
>Our research on Telepathy hasn't produced a single result yet! We haven't even met aliens!
>We're running out of time! It's now or never!

Inu
>No... After you graduate, if you keep persevering even in highschool then it should be fine, right...
>There's no use trying to do anything with the time we have left.

Kiji
>We aren't researchers, or espers, or anything.
>(Is this really something to cry about...?)

Saru
>The truth is, we didn't take this seriously yet but,
>President, did you seriously want to establish communication with aliens?

Tome
>Of course I did.
>I've thought about continuing alone as a hobby... But... Now's the only possible time to do it with you guys.

>You were the only ones to approve of my weird goals and come along with me as club members...
>For me... this place was special!

Ending soon

seems like it

>it deserves better
Like getting spammed by fujos to death?
Let it fucking die
We may get normal threads in the future when the fujos dissipate

It sure feels like it.

Fuck.

>It's ending soon
>Let's focus on the telepathy club
I hope this is only for like a chapter or two before going back to Mob and Reigen.

Graduating and moving away from the rose colored days of middle school and after school clubs is an important part of this story's themes.

Fujos are what keeps this series alive. Get over it.

>We may get normal threads in the future when the fujos dissipate

They are like radioactive fog

Where do you think you are?

>Someday we'll forget about each other.
>After school, when we would gather in the club and do nothing but chitchat... There'll come a time when we'll forget about all of this...

>Those activities we did together...
>Don't you think one would want to have a personal experience they'll never forget?

>During the time spent in this school... with these club members...
>There's isn't much time left for us to do those things... Don't you understand that? You guys...

Kiji
>This is suddenly looking like an exercise speech for some kind of mass meeting. (there's a sentence here I'm not sure of: "ノリになったな" so I'll leave it untranslated) But...

Inu
>The President... About us...

Saru
>So that's what she thought...

Kiji
>I... had some spare time before immediatly going back home for dinner, so I never thought of it as anything but a place where I could kill some time after school...

Inu
>Outside of the Telepathy Club, that looked pretty much like something we'd do when I would go to a friend's house, so I seriously don't feel anything special about it...

Saru
>I've started thinking about which club activities I could do next year,
>But...

>Fujos are what keeps this series alive
Yeah, it's not like the anime made them multiply like fucking cockroaches, not at all
also
>a thread in a kazakhstani puppeteers discussion forum keeps a series alive

I'm not talking about just Sup Forums. Fujos have been reading Mob far longer than you. Hell, just look at the merchandise. Fujos are sustaining the series and Bones/ONE are happy about it. We don't even get any fujos in these threads, so stop whining.

>We don't even get any fujos in these threads

Tome
>Hey...
>What y'all think of it?

Kiji
>What I think of it... Huh? Inukawa...

Inu
>EH?!! Haha... Well, ne would rarely listen to what a junior had to say... Saruta what about you, let's hear what you think of the President's thoughts.

Saru
>Telepathy... eerrr... Sorry, what was the objective again?

Tome
>Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

>(Ooh, that's some impressive lung capacity right there)
>(Maybe she's mad...)

Okay, point out one post with fujo content in this thread.

>(s)

Tome
>That's enough. I need to start studying for my exams anyway...
Kiji
>She still hasn't started yet... Not like I did either, though...

>Actually, the retirement of all the third years from the other clubs has already been taken care of...
>So I guess it's the right time for me as well.

>The Telepathy Club is hereby officially dissolved.
>Thank you for everything until now, you three. Well, it was fun.

Just realized after translating the last page that Tome actually said :

>Without being able to maintain its activities, the club is going to be dissolved.*

and not
>The Telepathy Club surely won't be able to continue its activities so let's dissolve it.

Sorry for the mistake

Something moved the broccoli.

Broccoli-Mob pretty had plans to take over the world, so it wasn't him.

Dimple probably took over Broccoli-Mob from the inside, and moved the Broccoli into the ocean.

Selfie

>Oh. Looks good.
>Let's update my profile picture.

>After a few days, he met someone.

Based Gou.

It just feels somewhat rushed to me. It feels odd that that's all there is to LPH.

Let´s try this again:
strawpoll.me/11961309/r

>no one tries to comfort best girl

Image source/translation is
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3330225

>Tomefags again
Well, this thread had a good run, I guess.

This has to be the Arc where Tome awakens her powers right?

We're still better than fujoshits

Still no fujoshits to be seen anywhere in this thread

That's because there were no Mob/Reigen interactions this chapter. It was a Tome chapter, which is why you're seeing mostly tomefags, with just a few fujoshits complaining about there being no Mob/Reigen.

I read somewhere some interesting theory about how something big must have happened between the time Mob got hypnotised and the time he got home (since we cut from him getting out the three to him watching the news of the Brocco flying off in the distance without any explanation). We might get back to it in future chapters with flashbacks.

>with just a few fujoshits complaining about there being no Mob/Reigen
wanting to see what the main characters are doing (especially after what happened last chapter) is being a fujoshit now?

Tome can be a main character too.

The entire last arc was about Mob and Dimple, with a decent dose of Reigen. Not every chapter has to be about them.

>this is what Tomefags believe
keep clinging to the one female character that shows up more than once in 40 chapters, buddy

dont know what one single update about recurring side characters lelooking back on their middleschool dayd and realizing how little they accomplished before having to move on is such a bad thing desu

for one, i found the chapter interesting (and kinda sad)

I know it's ending soon, but I really don't want the ???% to go unexplained.

Maybe this chapter will lead into one last final arc that includes/explains it.

MP100 is still one of the best mangas I've ever read. I'm miserable that it's ending but it was a wild ride while it lasted.

and that's fine, that's not what i'm saying. what i'm saying is that this has nothing to do with being a fujoshit or not

sure, I agree as well. Don't know why people are making a big deal about fujos just now, either. They've been here from the start and I've rarely if ever seen them hinder actual chapter/episode discussion.

people bitching about fujoshits are more annoying and shit up these threads way more than any actual fujoshits desu

>I know it's ending soon
Do we actually have any confirmation from ONE about this, or are people just going off of "100 is in the title!"?

I mean, there isn't much reason for ONE to do the 96.13 or whatever thing other than to try to stall until chapter 100 (or some other number). That and every major character has had their own arc and character development so there isn't much left to tell. But no, I don't think we have official confirmation.

Thank you based translator

I hope ONE subverts our expectations of MP100 ending but the sudden spike in OPM updates kinda seem to point he really is wrapping up Mob ;_;

Does ONE have any projects other than OPM and MP100?

ONE spends most of his time hitting on guys.
He gay

Not to my knowledge.

Maybe he'll try another serious project after wrapping up Mob? Hope he does