Monster Musume

I am so ready to here the moms voiced in season 2

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Wdq0r
lilirulu.tumblr.com/post/155718733386/fanart-of-okayados-cow-girls-hes-been-drawing-on
imgur.com/a/kve1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish this borderline-furry shit would just die out already.

The VA's for Miia. Papi, and Cerea should also voice their moms.

Your tears are quite Delicious!

Keep 'em coming!

I hope the anime also does Rach and lala's moms

She needs to visit more often

Their introduction should be left to Crabman, not the animation studio.

I wanna meet Lilith's mom!

While it's true that popularity doesn't guaranty quality, it is difficult for anything but a straight girl or a gay man to suck so much that they become popular. Don't let the fanbase drive you off. Read a couple chapters, if you haven't already, before you circular file it.

>Breathy ara-ara voice

I want to protect this smile!

What is she going to do with that finger

That, and Miia really needs to start wearing "traditional lamia clothing" more often. Not ONE belly dance out of her after all this time

>What's she gonna do with that finger?

Point to a nice restaurant to eat at?

Nah.

I love Cerea but her armor triggers my autism so much

how do I cope

Tio. Better girl with proper gear.

Start thinking about Centorea outside of the armour, instead.

>Cerea armor
>how do I cope

Simple: Remove it!

Convince her to shift over to Frank Frazetta style chainmail bikini amour.

I want to fuck her while Lilith watches!

>Muh threads.

Who says women don't consider my ass to be a nice restaurant

>full moon Tio selects her target for cuddlesex

>Restaurant

Let's stay in and get to know each other better...

Mia can cook dinner or us!

>mongrel

Honey,

Guess where this horn is going?

Correct

>not massaging it to make her melt in your hands
>not wanting to hold her close and tell her that she's the best thing that ever happened to you

Prepare yourself

The Daily Life of Very Tall Monster Girls

I can't remember.
Did Centorea wash his back back then?

>her face

That sounds fun, but you do realize that an older Lesser Devil (like Lilith's mom) won't be anything like the Elder Devil in your pic, right?

Lesser Devils, Greater Devils and Elder Devils are all different species; Lilith's mom is just going to be a Lesser Devil loli just like Lilith herself.

Each Devil subspecies is basically time-locked when it comes to apparent age; the Lesser Devils are lolis, the Greater Devils are teenagers, and the Elder Devils are milfs.

It is the face of a masochist being ordered around.

I guess Konosuba is back on the air. Let's see if those fags can beat out the Jojohomos.

>Each Devil subspecies is basically time-locked when it comes to apparent age; the Lesser Devils are lolis, the Greater Devils are teenagers, and the Elder Devils are milfs.
So they sort of "evolve"? Like pokemon?

how do i get a snek gf??

No, separate species/entity. Not related other than by name.

>So they sort of "evolve"? Like pokemon?

Nope.

They're different species entirely.

Lesser Devils like Lilith are gonna be lolis forever, until they die. Same goes with the other devils; as they grow up, their apparent age won't change after they reach their species' "stopping point".

For Lesser Devils, it stops when they look like children.

For Greater Devils, it stops when they look like they're in their late teens.

For Elder Devils, it stops when they reach "ara ara" milf status.

In short, Lilith's mom is a loli. She was a loli when she gave birth to Lilith, she was a loli as Lilith grew up, and when she dies of old age she'll still look like a loli.

>people unironically like Tio
>liking a fucking brown mongrel
>probably smells and has darkened asshole and pussy
>terrible personality
>always make you look like a manlet

monkeys and maggots

Got milk?

What a coy little girl you are, user.

imgur.com/a/Wdq0r

Tio is the best of the tall girls in the series, although that really doesn't mean much when her only real competition for that title is Rachnee.

If we feed Cathyl a bin of nesquik, will she start lactating chocolate milk?

Why are you so randomly pissy? Do you not like cute girls with refreshing new characteristics?

I look forward to seeing these spammed just like all the other cow images.

I don't mind if i do.

How is that any different from any other of the girls in these threads?

Mongrel please

liking a disgusting brown skin

Looks like a WW2 poster starring Flossie the Farm Hand instead of Rosie the Riveter.

Was it rape?

>tfw imgur's shitty servers deny me of delicious beef

The translations for chapters 36 and 37 seem to contradict each other. So, let me get this straight. The human that Mero's mother is currently with is the king they are talking about? But the previous king, Mero's father, also gave up his position to go elope with a human woman? Or is there a separate super-king who oversees all of the many kingdoms?

Size = bestness
I am a simple man

>The smallest minotaur is taller and beefier than me
Life is non-stop suffering.

Mero's father is the king. He ran off with a woman, I think human. Mero's mother's current fling is a human that I'm not sure anybody is even aware about.

lilirulu.tumblr.com/post/155718733386/fanart-of-okayados-cow-girls-hes-been-drawing-on

Purple?
imgur.com/a/kve1E

Was season 2 announced?

Those are ridiculous.

But in the image I posted from 36, they say that the king is a human. So I'm thinking that relationship is public knowledge, but she wanted to split it up by making everyone resent it. And the old king ran off with a human because he was sick of her shit.

I know right? I need me a girl like that

Is this official??

Sorry, I forgot to read the page you linked. I dunno. I thought it was as I described, because Mero was unaware of her father and mother's shitty "split".

I'd be perfectly happy if they were just a quarter of that size. I like her more than her tits, desu senpai.

She caters to my humongous tits fetish, but I'd wife the shit out of her
She checks all of the boxes

There's one way user

That's a pretty good colour job, but I imagine she'll end up with a greenish colour

10/10 wife and mate material

would impregnate

Set an egg trap

I want to eat that prime beef.
She also has the highest quality milk.

Tsun-dairy is best dairy

Tsundere is shit.

no

You sir are incorrect

Tsundere is a garbage personality type. Violent tsundere even more so with their shitty "baka hentai" gags. Get some taste you faggot.

How about we settle the fuck down.

Nope.

>Tsun-dairy

We got a Nip in the thread I see.

When you look at papis claws close, they seem dangerous.

They're all fucking dangerous. Every single monstergirl is a threat and blight to mankind that should be removed with extreme prejudice.

There must be some double sided tape holding those nipples behind the coveralls. With girth like that, there is no way to keep them from rearranging and sliding out.

>Artist gave the arms muscle tone
Its so weird to see at this point.

The fact that this started because I forgot the correct meaning of tsundere is rather embarrassing

Neon toenail polish. :^)

I wonder if people in this thread would paint their monster waifu's toenails for them. Or fingernails if they don't have any.

>they seem dangerous.
Right from the get go.

>"most people that like.monster girls arent really into the monster part, they want girls with exotic parts. Every for centaurs, those people want to.fuck.horses and are using the girl part as a masquerade."
-plague of gripes
>be cereafag
>want to.fuck.horses
> jerk off to.real beast videos of mares just this morning
>cum harder than to anything else
>tfw hear this
>tfw its true
Are all my fellow.cereafags /zoo/ like me?

>Are all my fellow.cereafags /zoo/ like me?
No you fucking degenerate, you're the reason we get shit on so much.

If it wasn't for my mare lust and cerea I.would have never watched this shit weeaboo trash show

AWW YISS

is that a window or is he playing mario

Just a tv

I'm genuinely surprised that the zoofag is also more of a normalfag than I am.

Wat happened to the not fucking your monstergirl law ?

Is darling the only one that still abides to it.