Stop being autistic women hating virgins. You do realise that it is now impossible to win without women...

Stop being autistic women hating virgins. You do realise that it is now impossible to win without women? It's not the 19th century you fucking autists. Women are now influential in society, they have money, they have rights, they have social clout. How do you expect to win without attracting the other half of the population? Even if your ultimate goal is to take women's rights away, you still need the support of women to gain the mass following to win. Sperging out and saying 'wimminz shud be in the kitchens n sheet, so weez dun need demz' is fucking delusional. You will not get to the point of sending them all back to the kitchen without their support in the culture war. You're declaring victory before the war has even started. Use your fucking brains you fucking neckbeards.

>implying the 19th won't be repealed to end women voting & gay marriage by the end of Trumps term

/r9k/ needs to be gassed.
Bump.

"waaaaah we claim to be on their side yet they don't give us special treatment for having vaginas! waaah!"

just fucking ignore them if you hate them so much

Show me what you look like.

The only men that women attract to politics are soyboys, we don't need any soyboys

Why do we have you then?

The """"""""""alt-right"""""""'"" as a movement has not defined itself or even come close fruition. Anybody that claims to speak for 'le alt-right' is a fucking attention whore, because the 'alt-right' doesn't exist unless you count the 'alt-right' as anybody that's on the right that isn't a cuckservative, which is far too broad and vague. Almost all e-celebs, especially women, are political suicide.

I'm talking about ethnonationalism. Anyone that defends and supports ethnonationalism. Anyone working to normalize ethnonationalism for European people's is doing God's work.

>Varg is no longer /ourguy/ because he is not a virgin
>Milo is no longer /ourguy/ because he is not a virgin
>Shatner is no longer /ourguy/ because he is not a virgin
That's literally how dumb the alt-right sounds right now. Not so fun when the shoe is on the other foot is it hypocrites?

Stop harrassing these thots. Do tell already redpilled men to stop listening to roasties. How hard is that to do? Fuckers. This is an outside plot and some of you dipshits are playing right into it.

Lol what a fag. People shitting on alt right whores is perfectly natural.
Women shouldn’t lead our movement. Especially ones with baggage.

Enjoy your future then.
Pic related.

>id confirms soyboi
This message will self-destruct in 10..9..8..7...

mlady

Who gives a fuck if they're (((harassed))) Jfc faggots sound like leftists

AND STOP MAKING ECELEB THREADS YOU NAZBOL KIKE. SAGE AND REPORTED

Women ruin everything they are allowed to have a voice in. Politics, video games, comedy, it doesn’t matter. Anyone who’s had their favorite subculture ruined by attention whores knows this and that’s what these “women hating virgins” are trying to prevent. If you’re happy being a pay piggie for e-celebs, by all means do it, but don’t be upset when the women do a complete 180 on their stances when they’ve achieved enough power.

>Fem MTF jew

What the heck

How exactly are you going to remove them from having influence if you're never going to win and will stay entirely irrelevant?

what's the point of winning if you stand for nothing?

Hrrrrnnnngggg!

What's the point of standing for something if you're never going to win? Following your prime minister's philosophy of letting your enemies win?

>soy boy
Show me what you look like tough guy.

Awww shit a woman ain't sucking my dick, better sperg out. /nu-pol/ needs gassing.

why does it really matter? Sup Forums has always rejected hypocrites and especially anyone who's trying to fleece shekels from the place. the fact that they are women doesn't change that.
nobody is crying that Sup Forums rejected Milo for being a faggot kike. TRS for being jews, baked alaska for fucking a jew.

Sup Forums's views aren't mainstream and they never were. it wasn't until election newfags came here in the droves trying to turn this place into just another social media hugbox. if someone's opinion here is so detrimental to the "movement" then the movement doesn't exist. Sup Forums isn't for sensitive normies who can't take the truth. Lauren is a coal burner. I fucking hate coal burners and that's that. if stating that hurts the movement so be it. free speech is a bitch, learn to deal with it or leave. nobody invited you.

> stop criticizing women in any way
No.

Is she showing us how girthy the cock she sucked was?

Not what I said.

She's a coalburner you guys get a new waifu

I thought she was a confirmed mudshark, the dick looks white

Worship the matriarchy like a good goy western civilization is almost complete don't worry everything is getting better

oh no, we have to accept coal burning hypocrites or women will leave the "movement". we can't have that happen
oy vey she was just saying those things to make shekels. we need coal burner to join us user

>We're doomed if thots don't save us!

Basically this. We're back to the same old shit:
>Womyn and men are 100% equal
>But you can't argue with anything I do or its mansplaining/you're just picking on a girl
>Also, muh wage gap.

You know what, past coal burners might find redemption. Lauren "So What If I Like Black Dick I Am Honestly Feeling So Attacked Right Now" Southern has dozens of other problems, not the least that she's an attention-grabbing needy gremlin.

sorry but absolutely no redemption for coal burners. they've been tainted and the toll must be paid.
I'm not saying she should go away but just stop shilling here. the more these e celebs try to shill themselves here the more disappointed they're going to become. this isn't plebbit, facebook or anywhere else. this isn't a hugbox. the more they and her fans try to defend her here the worse it's going to become. honestly I think all of the election newfags should GTFO or accept the way things are here.

but that's the issue at hand beta fag

No argument
We are doomed if we don't win the culture war, yes. Good riddance to America anyway. You're the worst type of people. Enjoy beint non-white.

Show me what you look like tough guy.

> ecelebs should go and stay go
Yeah, inclined to agree
> coalburners pls burn coal somewhere else
That too

Stop worrying about trying to appease people, and say what needs to be said.

show flag

>stop worrying about winning
You win by manipulation and underhanded tactics. Women need to he user a psyop on other women to shift the culture. This is how I know you're a bunch of autistic virgins. You can't detach yourself and think clearly about women or how they can be used for our advantage. You get emotional and start sperging like a resentful soyboy.

Show me what you look like tough guy. Guarantee I'm bigger than you and could fucking put you in a coma.

no no no that's the same sort of logic that makes people think they can go to heaven if they lived in a community isolated from or before the time of christ, without having had the opportunity to accept his love into your heart. it's eternal hell fire for those wretched souls, as it is for you.

The cycle of women entering an interest or hobby is always the same.
>men create hobby/interest
>women shun those men because they are acting outside of the cultural norm
>men don't care and the amount of people into the hobby/interest grows
>some girls see the untapped wealth of male attention in hobby/interest and gain a surface-level understanding of it in order to fit in
LOL XD LOOK AT HOW NERDY I AM I WENT TO THE MARVEL MOVIE
>girls get the attention they want and it distracts from the hobby/interest
>some men see this and lash out, but others defend the women because it is in a man's nature to defend a woman even if she is shitting up the group with her disinterest and attention whoring
>seeing that she has siezed power over the group, the woman seeks to change all of the things about hobby/interest that she doesn't like, the hobby/interest no longer has what made it interesting in the first place
>the core of the interest is killed. Normies enter enne masse to try and grab the gaymer girlz or whatever the shit they are calling themselves
>men create a new hobby/interest
The cycle continues. The moral of the story is these girls are here, and have always been here, for the male attention. They don't contribute anything new. They will ultimately try to use their pussy to shape the movement into something entirely different. The sooner they realize that we are unsatisfied with words and demand them to put their actions where their mouths are, aka become traditional wives, the sooner they will fuck off and allow us to grow drama free.

Alt-right is doomed to fail due to the acceptance of the eternal (((woman))). The only solution is to replace them with 2D women and artificial reproduction. Join the anime-right today!

Agree 100% with Kevin.

The amount of subversive little faggots trying to tear down useful alt-right women (Tara) or major gateways to the alt-right (Lauren), especially when they a) never counter-signal, and b) are useful figures for red-pilling other women ---- are cancerous little trolls. The types of people doing this are either nigger-tier stupid who are pathological about their unrealistically pure & ideal movement ---or, they're purposefully trying to subvert the alt-right with slander and controversy.

Like it or not, you're not going to 'win' with a movement exclusively of men and/or with this much damn purity spiraling.

These are the same types of people who call Richard Spencer a "fed" or "deep state". Or put echoes around Jared Taylor's name. Or call Molyneux a Jew. Or call Lauren a "coal burner" because she took a selfie with people, including a nigger, at a political event. Or even Nick Fuentes has been labeled a Jew.

Furthermore, these people are probably the types of fucking retards who don't bother thinking about how shitty optics their unironic references to "fash" and bringing Nazi flags to rallies are.

Again, it's either that or they're purposefully engaging in this garbage with the goal to subvert certain useful figures & elements of the "racially aware" right/alt-right.

Don't even get me started on the retarded bashing of any right-wing women who doesn't have kids yet & telling them they're hypocrites. Would you rather they quickly marry & fuck the first guy they see or something? Get on them if they're 30 years old and still don't have kids. And no this isn't white knighting. I get equally as annoyed when people call Spencer a "fed" or Jared Taylor a Jew, etc.. I'm defending very useful alt-right figures - that's all.

>implying women cant "be alt right"
We just don't need sluts larping on YouTube parroting Sup Forums talking points and acting like they're some kind of voice for the right.

LS stopped a boat of migrants. WTF has AA ever done besides make every normies hate "ebil knot-lies" because the Nazis were so mean to HH?

*knot-zies

I agree with Kevin 100% too

a lot of the pre election Sup Forumslocks absolutely hate anyone trying to push their bullshit on Sup Forums. being a coal burner goes against one the univeral truths. Sup Forums will never accept that. the harder they try to push, the more autistic people are going to become. the last thing the alt lite wants is the full rage of autism focused on them. Lauren could do just fine if she stayed in the hugboxes of the alt lite. Sup Forums isn't going to accept coal burning like it would never accept a jew.

Anyone who thinks women need to be at the forefront of any movement is a literal retard

>having more women would attract more men

Join us, the alt-right cos we got puss!!! got to love this kind of priceless reasonings

>coal burner
>a picture with a nigger
>cucks on Sup Forums proceed to project their disgusting blacked fantasies 24/7 for a year straight

>dig up old pictures of lauren dating a poo-in-the-loo or possible muslim in high school (seems like the former if i had to guess)
>thinking every couple in high school automatically fucked

Mudsharks aren't gateways and don't lead people anywhere but to accepting non-whites.

Top fucking kek is this yours?

Oh come on if they don't breed their ideas die with them. /pol is literally social Darwinism.

She admitted she was a mudshark in a tweet. And then tried to delete it. Stop defending coalburners.

Really made me think

>Why are women's feet smaller than a man's?
So they can stand closer to the sink.

Case in point. Another subversive, cancerous faggot trying to slander useful women for the right. Either that, or just like the post above you: you're a cuck with a disgusting blacked fantasy you're trying to project, based off a fucking selfie at a political event.

Please do this movement a favor and off yourself.

We don't need women, robots and artificial wombs will save the west

That is not Lauren Southern.

>equating standing up for your rights is misogyny
you have to go back

>h-ha-ha I implied you were ugly instead of refuting your argument! CHECK MATE!

The alt right is fake as fuck beyond a few guys like Steve Bannon. The Pro White movement is what needs to wise up and get exposure. There will be few to zero angel investors to any genuinely Pro White movement. When you see the faux right getting shekels, you can be pretty sure that they can be bought cheaply. I bet most of them would slide right up into the slave master class if they were given the chance, decide that being white was not important and live easy for the rest of time. Show me a famous one that is explicitly Pro White. That is who should be promoted.

you're a fucking retard.

1) fucking a curry nigger or an arab makes one a mudshark. "Only blacks are bad! browns are based!". You are subhuman shit
2) SHE is the one who claims he was a mullato - i.e., black.

Leave

>We need to subvert our principles and values so some people who are interested in our values will join the coopted movement

Can you faggots shut up? You've been saying this since gayturdgate.

Aren't interested, my bad.

>having more women would attract more men
I thought he was an evolutionary psychologist

Imagine unironically thinking that every "couple" in HIGH SCHOOL is automatically "sexually active" or as if it's something she promotes within her videos/is still in said relationship.

You're a cancerous little kike who's trying to subvert useful figures. Otherwise, go fucking hang yourself and it'll do this movement more good than you realize.

>memeflag
Stop hiding coward.
So much truth an american bald eagle cried for this post.

there's an entire thread devoted to countering the current shill attack on right wing women, get in here:

This is exactly it, they are already trying to change it to fit into the EXACT FUCKING THING we are rebelling against. Women always always do this. We are not making this an accepting, warm, thoughtful movement. The minute we do that Islam, the Jews, and every other cutthroat sycopathic villlan will EAT US ALIVE.

Who cares about women and what they think or believe? If you're a leader, you don't give a shit about what other people think or feel.

Steve Bannon isn't "alt-right". Are you retarded? He's made it clear with several comments, especially recent ones, that he's a civic nationalist.

> they weren't fucking
Holy shit, this retardation. Maybe she would have mentioned that if that was the case? The fact that she claims the negro voted for Trump kind of implies that it wasn't during highschool, either.

What the fuck is even wrong with you?

cam whore didn't fuck her nigger boyfriend??? it isn't 1950 my friend. maybe you realize something because I'm trying to give you some advise. you can't be that way here and not expect massive push back. the harder you try to defend that the worse it's going to be. instead of trying to white knight you should have just let it be. everybody would have had a good laugh and that would have been that. notice how Milo doesn't get pushed around here anymore? he was smart and stopped, he sticks to the standard hugboxes, Lauren should do the same. I'm just telling you this because if you actually care about "the movement" it's best not to goad the beast. Lauren or none of those alt lite e celebs want full blown autistic rage directed towards them. people here don't like being told what to do and the more you insist the worse it's going to be.

We’re not anti-women we’re anti-feminist. We like women who act like women and don’t force it to try to be like men.

>Fem MtF Jew
>defending a coal-burner and e-whores

Blah blah blah. Stop being a whore and go back to the kitchen making sandwiches. In caae you forgot how to make them ask a man.

The amount of utter faggots saying shit like
>we need women on the movement
>cmon be nice guise
Just fucking leave. This is not the place for you if you're in this threads saying these types of things

sorry us nationalist would rather have our woman tending to our house and children while the men go out and take our freedom back just like we did in 1776.

>useful figures
A woman is purposely useful to herself and detrimental to all, her family especially if she can.
To get your family killed and be raped by the murderer is one of the reproduction strategy women use.
Hence screaming during sex.

>not the least that she's an attention-grabbing needy gremlin
please fuck off to plebbit, you clearly don't belong here

Stupid t_d niggers nobody goes from ethot to gas the kikes race war now. You didn't. He didn't. None of us did. We came to this conclusion through open debate.

One minute spent listening to ethots and one dollar sent to ethots is one dollar and one view not going to decent people.

> fuggoff REDDIT
No, you feckless nigger, I've been here since 2007.

>Holy shit, this retardation.
Says the fucking nigger with an obvious agenda and projecting his vile fantasies.
>Maybe she would have mentioned that if that was the case
You unironically think she needs to tweet "No I did not fuck this guy" just to please a bunch of kike subversive trolls like you?
>The fact that she claims the negro voted for Trump kind of implies that it wasn't during highschool
The pictures are old as fuck. It's been established before. And literally everyone who has a Facebook/social media account can see old acquaintances' political views.

If you use the term alt right then youre a faggot. Women shouldnt do anything but listen. We dont need cam whores.

did you even read what I posted because it seems like you didn't. either you're a bot or a dumb nigger with a 3rd grade reading level, not sure which is worse.

The rest of the alt right probably is too. That is the trouble with unclear terminology. How many of them would force deport non whites from their societies? How many of them would even dare cut government money to non whites? What is the point of a movement that is to scared of death to enforce its beliefs? The government that everyone complains about so much forces its beliefs on people all over the world. It kills lots of people too. At what point does the rubber meet the road in all this posturing? If the answer is "not until a majority of fighting age males support it," then the alt right is only a slightly more interesting than average Reality TV show.

tbqh the very fact that eceleb whore treatment is a "story" points towards McCarthy and/or Blonde or others being controlled opposition at this point. Probably took a fat check to whine publicly about it. None of them has hitherto uttered an original thought so we have no reason to believe they're sincere or particularly devoted to these politics. Meh.

>comparing Kevin MacDonald and Jared Taylor to a coalburner and another lunatic e-thot
please fucking neck yourself

We need women. Everyone else kill yourself

I agree with everything except I do believe Spencer is harmful to the cause. I didn't at first but I think he is bad optics.