Boku no hero academia

Newest chapter out

mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/122/3941/1

>Tintin-senpai quirk is most likely to be intangibility
How'd Deku supposed to punch him later when they duke it out over AfO powers? Steel his own body with Fullest Cowl when senpai is about to hit him, hoping to broke/take out his arm?

I want to suck Sasuke-senpai's dick.

Is there anything that should be taken as a reference apart from them being called "the big three"? There are a lot of edgy sasuke-looking longhaired guys, middle is just a girl, and tintin seems more western-inspired. I'm not too familiar with any of the big three series, is there something i'm missing?

It is not intangibility. It is matter manipulation.

It's just a joke western people made of it.

Always knew Luffy was Belgian

would be more your style of retarded shitposting

>Pacman
>Tintin
>Vault Boy
Who is he in the end?

So Tintin had OFA at one point? He does have scars on his arms
Could he be among these guys?

we can't be 100% sure
it could be another one of those weird lovecraftian powers like being able to merge yourself with the ground or other materials

>let's make up more horrifying quirks:
>like being able to turn people crazy
>being able to control someone elses bone-growth
>the ability to draw water from a person
>the ability to 'cut' someone apart with them still being alive afterwards but in pieces
>a PTSD-transfer quirk; just collecting traumatic moments and then making the victim of your choice experience them, over and over again
>a bubblegum-quirk, turns people into chewing gum, chew them and spit them out

>Hori is a known shonenfag
>And bigger westaboo
>This chapter happens
Hee

>Anything other than Tintin
Ah nah

He had not OfA and he didn't even know about All Might's secret. Stop with these retarded theories. Scars are nothing special. He trains hard, that's all.

Vault Boy for me, never had any strong relationships with the other two.

>the ability to 'cut' someone apart with them still being alive afterwards but in pieces

Is Hori a nigger? Because he sure steals like one.

Also
>Lucas

whoever made that....quality bantz

Tintin obviously

>bubblegum quirk
>has the properties of both bubble and gum

op as fuck quirk

Copying is the highest form of praise according to hacks

>A quirk that lets you turn people's eyes into meal worms
>A quirk that lets you control radiation. Hello cancer
>A quirk that lets you give off induced highs to people. Add some flashing lights and loud noises and hello brain damage.
>A quirk that allows you to cause people to grow tongues where ever you touch them

Step it up user.

A quirk that turns whoever is touched into a rabid Justin Bieber fan.

Is it suddenly 2010 again? I feel like this is the 4th time on this site I see jb mentioned.

We already saw Tintin's quirk (intangibility, portals, however you wanna call it, whatever, he can get his dick through walls).

What do you think the other guys abilities are?

Sasuke looks like a reptile or something but I also like the idea of him controling lighting. Maybe an electric ray?
And Blondie looks really nice and cute, so maybe a superpower that contrasts with that, like minds control or some shit.

>A quirk that can plague people with horrifying nightmares from long distances
>Having something akin to dark shadow, except instead of growing more powerful in darkness it grows more powerful the more afraid its victim is

>being able to control someone elses bone-growth
Meat-senpai?

the hell are people getting pac man from

I almost thought this was real

ohh?

The Curious Case of Tintin?

my

What would his hero costume be?

Lel

Is that sausgay?

The decades old comic book two dot face style is far beyond newfags time.

Syndrome's

So which one will be?

I'm thinking full superboy. A t-shirt and a hoodie with some low-key body armor or something

>That tongue
Why is notLuffy such a bitch?

>Intangible All Might

Thanks
working on soemthing else now

A serious answer, he'd need a variety of costumes that cover his face to switch between and to have no real attachment to a public image like aizawa to use his quirk to it's fullest potential otherwise people would recognise him and not fall for his quirk.

Tintin

let's you and him fight

"Because when everyone's super... no one will be."

I'd go for Tintin

he knows he's one of the top three and none of those little fucks will ever come close to him

>I also believe that there are rumors that Deku does have AfO
>and he knows fully well of the nature of AfO
>he can go through walls
>he could have easily spied on Deku and All Might without them noticing

It's tin tin. Any other response is wrong simply on the grounds that tin tin is at least also comic.

the blonde one with dot eyes and swirly hair

Intangibility is worthless for a contact fighter since the main weakness of it is you have to become tangible to touch things.
It's incredible for an emitter or projectile fighter.

Tintin off course

Is it bad that I know next to nothing about a character but I'm already a huge fan of them. I really hope Tintin doesn't end up being a one of character for the arc. He seems cool as fuck.

Also we already know he has some form of regeneration. If he had gotten AfO he'd have been fucking broken. I can understand why he was a contender. Although it does kinda bring into question All Might's judgement that he had such a viable candidate but chose to give his power to a basic nobody like Deku.

maybe it's his character
he wouldn't be the first character who turns out to be a complete bitch after showing a friendly face

Depends on how much control of intangibility he has. If he's able to phase through someone's guard and then just make the punching part of his hand tangible he'd be unstoppable.

RUBBER NEN

Aw that would kinda suck too but it would make sense. I'm kinda hoping he's just a good dude.

Why the fuck is he cosplaying them ?

Its an edit, dingus.

The ability to completely remove someone's senses with a touch. Just imagine being sent to nothingness with a touch. Meanwhile your body is still reacting to your panic but you can't actually tell any of that is happening since you've been completely removed from it. All you can do is hope your comrades find a way to save you, if you're lucky enough to even be aware of what happened.
Depends on their fighting style and the degree to which they're intangible. A person who can induce intangibility in different parts of their body or make others intangible as well can probably be pretty useful in hand to hand. Even one who has to become completely tangible can still probably do very well if they get their cqc down. Imagine someone doing Judo throws but they don't actually have to have the full power of certain throws, simply drag you forward with enough force and then they phase out.

>the ability to manipulate chemical levels of the body at will
among possible applications are:
>induce vomiting
>temporary mental illness
>instant kidney stones

Aren't you the drawfag who did pic related?

All three

Haven't you ever put your fist on your head and stick your tongue out while going "Teehee!"?

Who will be a bad guy? cause we all know it's gonna happen.
Bet's on tintin and sasuke.

>make others intangible as well
terrifying; imagine someone pulling you underground and then just letting go
buried alive

No, his punch would just be unstoppable
You could still injure the part making contact, Mina's acid, Pikachu's electricity and any touch activated quirks like uraraka's gravity hands or shigaraki's disintegration would all work against somehting like that.
As opposed to just being completely intangible and taking pot shots with a gun for as long as you want, it's just fucking stupid.

Yes. Do you happen to save the Toga x Setsuna? I probably need it for comparison since Im trying to redraw that one

>Villain is foiled
>As he's about to be taken away, grabs the hero's wrists
>The Hero flinches in terror
>"Wait...you didn't do anything"
>"Didn't I?"

Isn't forbidding Bakugo and Deku from even being told by their classmates anything about the classes they're missing kind of excessive?
It doesn't even make sense, shouldn't they be given homework?

>tfw he more than bullied setsuna

>tfw no wrestler hero

true but if it's an unstoppable full powered smash even if you suffered a little from what you punched the damage you'd be dealing is insane. Although there are better quirks that would work in conjunction with OfA i'd say intangibility if properly controlled would be an extremely good mix.

LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING HANDS JESUS CHRIST

>Put a guy who needs to wear a muzzle whenever he gets angry in charge of lifestyle guidance
That sure seems like a good idea there UA.

Like Kouda, he needs some kind of device to increase the range of his voice.

>Not getting lifestyle guidance from courage wolf

This is the same school that kept Aizawa on the payroll after he expelled an entire class of students they'd accepted on the first day.

>a PTSD-transfer quirk; just collecting traumatic moments and then making the victim of your choice experience them, over and over again

>The ability to completely remove someone's senses with a touch.

We saint seiya now?

literally Sugarlips?

Big

two of those are in one piece

Knowing Aizawa, it was probably later handwaved in a sourcebook or something that the class were merely "retrained" for a super special remedial entrance exam or something

hm lucas actually seems closer

God you're so fucking stupid.
A quirk that you have to disable to use your other one is not a "extremely good mix" that's somehting you need to work on to even make useful, you said yourself "with good control 'bullshit' is possible" yeah well with just intangibility+a decent gun you don't even need to be good with the gun to kill professional hero tier combatants.
Intangibility goes better with non-physical quirks and super strength goes better with physical enhancement quirks like healing or hardening or some shit.

Giving any of these characters a decent gun would make most of their quirk obsolete what's your point?

It wouldn't allow them to be practically unstoppable without stamina stalling or power negation you dumbass.

that's why smart villains carry guns

>I just realized that his name Mustard is a reference to mustard gas

Why are none of these in pixiv, is Pony-chan only popular overseas?

>itwasalogicalruse.jpg

probably made on Sup Forums

I'd say intangibility is better for both if you're aiming to take fuckers out and don't really care about anything else. Hardening or healing works if you NEED to take those hits. But intangibility is a perfect dodge and allows you to move through your opponent to pretty much any vantage on them. Really being a guy with a gun has all the downsides of being a contact fighter but you get some dstance between you and your target. Who if they're also a guy with a gun they just have to have good enough reflexes to shoot you in the windows where you need to be tangible.

>Come to think of it, telling you people about important stuff in advance is probably a logical thing to do
>Btw, sorry I didn't tell you about the UA crushing, didn't feel like it

Being cut off from studying is a retarded punishment alltogether. It would be enough to ground them and still give them homework, so they would have to work themselves.

>American character
>popular only outside of Nipland
No fucking way, I wonder how this could happen.

It's normal to temporarily suspend a student from attending school for getting into fights, my school did that. But they still had to do homework (lots of extra homework as a matter of fact) which was delivered to them by their friends.

expensive Italian suits

Its batman harley and superman the big 3 at dc

>harley

I-is this real?