US government bans guns

>US government bans guns
>No, no one lawfully has a gun
>Any criminal who can get guns illegally now have free reign to rob anyone at gunpoint and no one can defend themselves

Why can't liberals see this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_RfiKEvoGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liberals are the biggest idiots on the planet.

No guns = Unarmed proletariat

Their argument is that lack of access to legal guns will reduce the supply of illegal guns, which is true if the ban is nationwide.

But in reality, most Americans will not turn in their arms this making the number of illegal guns (and by association, criminals) literally explode to unimaginable numbers.

congratulations xir, you've now made a huge part of the population felons overnight. many with nothing to lose.

If they us government tried to ban guns in a fell swoop there would be a bloody civil war over night.

Their plan is to do it slowly. Boiling frog and all that. I'm not a liberal, by the way, I just don't see the point in fighting them where they're factually correct.

Correct???
That's just like, your opinion man.
Shall
Not
Be
Infringed
There are over 300 million guns and 12 trillion rounds of ammunition in the USA. That's one hell of a bullfrog your think you can cook. You're going to need a bigger pot.

Do you... realize how long that whittling away the supply of newly "illegal" guns would take? Effectively, there would be a limitless supply for centuries on end. "Factually correct" perhaps if you look at a multi-century picture, but "practically useless" and "extremely harmful" prior to that point.

Correct as in "gun bans reduce the quantity of available guns". Also correct as in "gun availability enables gun violence". That said, I support rolling back gun laws to 1900 or so. Freedom is more important than safety.

It would take a while, and they've been working on it for a while. How many people do you know that own fully automatic firearms?

nice feet desu

Hahahahaha, "not a liberal." Go eat shit, you dishonest cockscuking anal polyp. If you can't see the futility and centuries long harm to honest citizens that such a "ban" would result in, you're genuinely dumber than an aborigine who sleeps in the middle of the road.

I'd worship and suck those feets for days

Why are you so afraid to defend your ideology on any other grounds than practicality? If the most effective thing in the world was to get assfucked by a train of niggers, would you do it? Have some self-respect.

In Canada the brainwashing starts early. Our teachers push hard on how 'crazy' americans are and that their country would be safe like europe if they gave up the guns. But really, it goes beyond that because the media is in on it as well.
It's pretty much the same for all the bullshit that goes on here. Our socialized healthcare/education systems are corrupt as fuck and over half the money spent on them disappears into the "administration" void. No one cares because they've been fed the lie all their lives that our country would be like some african shithole if we didn't have these programs.
American liberals i know pulled the same shit with obamacare. "If one person gets saved then it's worth it." It's fucking madness.

Every nigger that kills a homeowner is two new Democrat voters come the next election.

That's why.

Because other countries never have that problem, just look at the UK!

Yup. They dont think anything they just repeat what they are told.

At least you admit that you were a liberal who was lying.

Aside from that, shut the fuck up, you sub-60 IQ mouthbreather. What's there to defend against with you, you stupid fuck? You're baselessly flailing your arms and making unsubstantiated claims due to your mental retardation and want to put the toothpaste back in the tube at the expense of innocent lives. Why do you want to do so? To "lessen gun violence to save innocent lives," I suppose? Can you see the problem? I promise that "banning guns" is going to result in a great deal more harm over centuries than allowing the status quo to continue is. That's a fucking nightmare scenario.

Guns are the greatest equalizer on earth, they allow women and the elderly to defend themselves and their property. They're the greatest crime deterrent imaginable. The Founding Fathers created the Second Amendment for a reason.

How often do people with guns defend themselves when being robbed?

Black market guns could still be built even with this whittling away of legal guns. Pic related is from a thread a while ago that an user that served in Afghanistan built. He said he can make about 3 guns a week if he is making guns full time.

One day I will find this girl

>Shall
>Not
>Be
>Infringed
fine, we'll let you have all the flintlocks you want, arrrrrrr m8ty

Since most people are robbed by niggers in liberal-run cities with unconstitutional gun laws, not that often.

You obviously can't read. I'm a 2nd amendment absolutist with the possible exception of recreational nukes. Calm down you idiot boomer fuck.

>amendment absolutist
holy shit (pun intended) you're the exact user in my macro!!!!!!!

>criminals have free reign to rob anyone
that's what the first week would be like. It would take a while but if the government really cracked down they'd take away almost all the guns, and the few that were left would be very rarely used. Commit a few crimes with a gun, and then you'll get caught and then that gun will never be used to commit another crime.

the amazing thing is that some Americans think this is somehow physically impossible, probably because they've never been to any other countries and refuse to listen to basic facts about them.

This. Not only can Sup Forums not even get their argument right, but when they do, it's just "muhh long time, muhh impossible to get them all".

It'd take a long time to get mexicans and blacks out too, I guess you guys should just let them flow freely.

When you've got a shit thing you should try to get rid of it, which is what mexicans, blacks and guns all are. Otherwise you're just letting yourself be cucked.

Other americans recognize that it's entirely possible, we just don't want to do it.

You going to apply that logic to free speech, free press, healthcare, net neutrality, etc?
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?

Nice legs and feet

then why do I so often hear about this ridiculous scenario where guns get banned but somehow violent criminals manage to keep all their guns and we all live in fear forever?

>bloody skidmark

Gross.

Guns are too easy to get from cartels. Banning them will NEVER get rid of them.

Boomers.

I am actually learning how to make guns. Was going to machine myself one.
youtube.com/watch?v=V_RfiKEvoGA

Reminder of how much gun control helped our southern neighbor become crime free. If people had the right to defend themselves, so much fucked up shit could be prevented.

>But it works in Europe!!!11
For now... A good culture and good times might bring low crime even without self defense. Doesn't mean good times will last forever, but oppressive laws can.

Detroit is never going to have European crime rates regardless of the amount of guns. I'm so sick of retarded statistics that compare homocide rates of poor blacks with middle class Europeans and then blame gun control...

Another pic

cuz to liberals, criminals are only white people who are slowly being taken down by coloreds little by little. they're in no danger.

I have used my guns to scare off a couple niggers trying to break into my garage. Didn't have to shoot, just the sight of me approaching them with my gun aimed at them and counting down from 5 made them fuck off.

It's funny how americlap liberals always talk about how founding fathers couldn't imagine semi-automatic guns thus the 2nd amendment doesn't apply.
I wonder if founding father predicted Internet, because if not then ent neutrality has to go I guess.

better question is why do people that think the government is fascist want only the fascist government to have guns

really activates the almonds

that is literally what liberals want

see: recent movement in philly to ban plexiglass

no one is trying to ban your guns, fucking retard

>well let you have all the flintlocks you want
yes please
>hurr hurr hurr look at this cherry-picked meme, you sure look stupid now
lmao good job

>not an argument
>liberal
lol never seen that before
>fucking retard
edgy

>tfw raped in the ass as a kid
>tfw have to carry wetwipes and use the bathroom alot because asshole is broken and leaks/bleeds

I see someone has never tried to purchase a gun or obtain a concealed carry permit in the People's Republic of California.

You forgot the part where criminals wouldn't have guns once it becomes illegal to own one.

The police can put up gun surrender bins in the high gun violence cities of Chicago, New York, and Atlanta for everybody to legally get rid of the guns before they get arrested on sight for carrying one.

Crime will literally disappear. What don't you get about it?

there are lots of reasons not to ban guns, but the "only criminals will have them" one is stupid.

all you have to do is look at comparable countries to see that it is demonstrably false

>hurr the Constitution limits right to bear arms to certain technologies
You know "arms" is not limited to "guns" right?

Thanks Ted.

Explain this

>make scary noises
>makes liberals feel bad

>waaah daddy government make it go away

It's really that simple.

If the Kate Steinle case is any indication, it's not that they can't see it, but actually WANT it to happen as you describe.

It's not about logic, it's about oppressing you.

Gun control is just as much about identity politics as anything else in American mainstream.

That's why they focus entirely on legal redneck owners that are almost never the shooters ever and never on the psychotic liberals being pushed by CNN to act or the many illegal weapons used by niggers and spics to kill each other.

God damn, hell yes

Won't work, look at South America where guns are practically illegal in most countries due to the strict gun laws. Even the Island nations of the Caribbean have serious murder problems when they have some of the strictest gun laws in the world and water for borders. There is no stopping criminals from obtaining weapons if they want them. It's just as dumb as banning drugs or alcohol. The prohibition and the drug war did or have done nothing to stop the use of either item. The same goes for any illegal item that someone can make money off of.
On top of all that guns are about to become even easier to get a hold of with 3d printing. It is now possible to 3d print fully metal handguns with the same if not better dependability as a normal machined weapon. A few more years from now and those metal printers will become available to the public.

Swords are a lot more effective than people think too. It's funny that most liberals want to ban them as well. And even knives that are longer than an inch or some shit. Please tell me how modern swords are more deadly than in 1790.

I've been training in HEMA for the past 4 years or so. Swords are extremely deadly. They are probably a lot less deadly, or considered as such, in the modern day because so few people actually know how to properly use one.

>the amazing thing is that some Americans think this is somehow physically impossible, probably because they've never been to any other countries and refuse to listen to basic facts about them.

Guns are banned all throughout South America and guess what; the government can't control the black market of guns. Know why? Shit skins. Controlling guns in America would be a lot harder than in Australia or Europe because your shitskin population. Hell just look at the drug market. Notice how everyone buys drugs from niggers and spics? It'd be the same with guns.

They're less deadly because before it took someone with a bow or another sword to MAYBE take down a sword wielding psycho. Now it's just a couple pops from the cops and that guy is bleeding out.

I would assume that they see it like this
>Only a fraction of crimes are stopped by "good guys with guns"
>Banning guns would mean that atleast a portion of criminals wouldn't get their hands on the gun, thus preventing the crime
I'd assume that more crimes are stopped by legal gun owners having guns than would be prevented by banning guns, and if you were dealing with rational people, conducting research on the matter might persuade them. But they're not rational people, so whatever.

So? Most homicides aren't prevented by police shootouts. If you want to murder some unarmed civilians, you aren't at that much of a disadvantage with a sword instead of a gun.

At best it would stop the real big mass shootings. But those are statistical anomalies anyway.

I can imagine that a trained swordsman (that can run) could commit an Anders Breivik-level attack. You only really need one good poke to inflict fatal damage- ancient Romans knew that a wound only an inch deep could be fatal, and Vikings would choose who to treat based on whether their internal organs were damaged or not.

I was just thinking about stuff. Not really taking a position.
Explosive swords in government buildings?

get better at life, literally

try not being a fucking felon

you forgot about machetes and kitchen knives

From Gwern:
>William Unek killed his first 21 people with just an axe.
>In the Japanese Akihabara massacre, Katō had nothing but a rented truck and a knife, nor any known martial arts training or especial fitness - and yet, in a large crowd with multiple police already at the scene, he still managed to kill 7 people and wound 10. In the 26 July 2016 Sagamihara stabbings, the attacker Satoshi Uematsu killed 19 people & injured 26. (Like Bum-kon’s massacre, Uematsu benefited from the late-night circumstances, as almost all of the mentally & physically handicapped people were stabbed in their sleep.) The 2014 Kunming attack witnessed 8 men & women with knives kill >33 people and injure >143, while an 18 September 2015 attack by 9 attackers killed 50 people (see also School attacks in China (2010-12)). The 2010 Hebei tractor rampage (exactly what it sounds like) killed 17.

>ban guns
>get rid of all guns
>people make guns out of pipe they can buy at a hardware store
>have to ban pipes
>it's now illegal to buy or sell metal pipes
>people start stabbing each other
>ban knives
>people start beating each other to death
>start collecting bike tires and toys people leave in their front yard calling it a weapon sweep

Your country is a goddamn joke and I don't want to see my country go down the same rabbit hole.

This, it worked for Mexico.

>more edge talk
now this is just bait
>changing flag to opposite party
nice larp

brits stop please. Banning kitchen knives hasn't made your country safer.

They do. They just don't care.

They believe in fairy tales. Utopia, fairness! LOL...that or they just want pave the way for the satanic one world government coming down on us all.....

But fear not, we will never willingly cede the power that is weaponry to those fools. War will come first....

#repealtheNFA

Master the throwing knife idiot

Just ban ammunition and gun powder.

Just ban murder

I can 3d print a fully functioning 9mm automatic which is pretty damn reliable. The only metal i'd need would be a 9mm glock barrel of any size.
Can't wait for more people to design better 3d printed guns.

You will be spared on DotR
What was your wakeup call on the gun issue?

i want those feet in my mouth

A lot, liberal msm just lies about. NRA keeps detailed stories and stats if you're interested.

You're not alone.

> (OP)
>How often do people with guns defend themselves when being robbed?
Over a quarter million times a year and that's not including instances where someone may not have reported it because they didn't fire a round.

Wait until the shitskin sand niggers are the majority in Europe, any white man who can get his hands on guns will be one of the few whose wife and kids avoid rape and murder.

soon they'll be full plastic and be able to get through metal detectors. hiding platic in a block of plastic from visual scans is also a thing

the deep state is afraid because their nigger containment controls are crumbling. if niggers can bring guns onto a plane the global economygrinds to a halt and the only solution is genocide

because they don't understand laws can be broken

The Washington (state not Federal obviously) supreme court doesn't exist, and neither does this ruling.

IT won't be True because I can make them.
And I will make them.
death to traitors and spys

Omg please let the shills keep up the obvious samefagging, it brightens my day.

Even if you could magically make guns disappear now the niggers and spics can still use mob force and knives to mug and kill whites. A gun allows my wife to put holes in men that are bigger and stronger than her. A gun gives me a fighting chance when I'm out numbered. If you disarm predominantly white legal gun owners you just making it even easier for the savages to rape and murder the civilized in this country.

This

Conservatives love mass shootings, they do most of them. Why would they want to prevent that?

OP is a faggot who can only fight straw men.

>But in reality, most Americans will not turn in their arms this making the number of illegal guns (and by association, criminals) literally explode to unimaginable numbers.
I bet boomers will turn theirs in.

It will hurt both physically and mentally blood will be spilled but I promise you we will still come out on top together than those barbarians.

Globalists simply want to disarm America so that they can turn it into another Sweden, it's basic Marxism

2nd amendment covered owning a cannon when written.
We should all have cannons in our homes.

Imagine having one on your lawn...