Is Konosuba the only Isekai done right?

Is Konosuba the only Isekai done right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShzmzcJM7QI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are there other Isekai deconstructions like Kono and Re(m):zero?

If Isekai's primary purpose is wish fulfillment, and KonoSuba is the only example in which I actually want to be like and live like the main character, so yes.

There's Legend of the shield hero (or something like that title) They fuck him over and everybody hates him until he proves them wrong,

No. Konosuba is MMO Isekai done right.
Escaflowne and Now and then, here and there are isekai drama done right.

muv luv alternative

>They fuck him over and everybody hates him even after he proves them wrong

what do you mean by isekai deconstruction?

>rezero
>deconstruction
When will this meme end.

Got frustrating how many times Saito would get cockblocked, shit was a formula.
>louise gets mad over nothing
>finally get through to her
>about to kiss/grope/whatever
>ends up getting cockblocked by whatever
>YOU STUPID DOG DIE I HATE YOU!

>ZnT
>"done right"

Bwahaha
It was always hot garbage user

Second and fourth season were alright.

How is muv luv isekai?

Ixion Saga DT

Replace Louise with literally anyone and it would have been

Re Zero is a tryhard parody which fails to get its point across.

Kono Suba is the only true parody here.

>They fuck him over and everybody hates him until he proves them wrong

How is that deconstruction?
That's basically the premise of half of the isekais I've read.

>muh I'm a loser and everyone hates me
>I'll prove them all wrong in my next life!

Neither of those are deconstructions. The anime that comes closest to isekai deconstruction is grimgar.

>Criticaling a boss they can't beat DEM

Its literally SAO perpetually stuck in Viridian Forest and "muh ded party member" garbage.

It even has Isekai in the name.

Read the fucking VNs

Bitch please

>isekai
>done right
Choose at most one.

It always bothered me how in Escaflowne, she rarely thought about her mother. If I was transported to another world I would always think of how sad my parents would be. She even thought of Amano more times.

When people realize that Konosuba was literally playing everything straight faced and not some holy series that made fun of the tropes

Ixion Saga DT

Overlord is pretty good too

When will the deconstruction meme be deconstructed?

This, Konosuba reminded me a lot of Ixion Saga DT in how neither of them take themselves seriously. I think that's the best approach to the Isekai idea.

Leave isekai to Sakamoto666 and his 6000 slimes.

Fucking NTR

Why is everyone suddenly using the term "isekai" left-and-right? It's not as if the concept itself is new, and it was always popular.

Is there any cute Isekai?

Dog days.

I liked No Game No Life

>No Game No Life
Visuals 7/10
Music 8/10
Story 1/10

when will be anime finally deconstructed

You niggers need to watch more 90s anime if you care about Isekai so much.

You forgot
Memes 10/10

anime was almost over until some idiot started reconstructing it again

What will happen when we reconstruct anime too much?

Everyone hates him in the next life as well though.

There will be a resurgence of this

youtube.com/watch?v=ShzmzcJM7QI

Japs are shit at western fantasy.

Its fucking trash.

Best thing to come out of the show was probably the dumb rock paper scissors thread. In the end you couldn't tell if people were genuinely that retarded or trolling by the end of it with how people were arguing with each other.

Do you have a screenshot or link?

>Story 1/10
But it wasn't about the story. It was literally about all the bullshit everyone pulled out of their ass.

Nobody takes Derrida's work seriously anymore. He's the Freud of the 21st century. His entire body of published writing is just a useful teaching aide for introducing more contemporary trends in academics, but is worthless otherwise.

The Desuarchive doesn't have posts from 2014 (missing a chunk from between 2012 -2015) so can't really give you a link.
All I can say was Sup Forums was sperging out after the ep and then "how did he play rock" was repeatedly posted as a troll thread for a short time.

No, because it's not that good to begin with.

Archived.moe should have it, but they are offline right now. Oh well

I remember someone making a little graph explaining the concept.

But, also, don't forget about the episode where Shiro won in the game of Chess with jibril even though her King was in check.

Is there an anime where the mc actually puts his dick in one of the females he easily could instead of being such a faggot during every opportunity?

You mean isekai shit or in general?

So are westerners - it's a shitty genre.

isekai shit mainly but in general too.

Off the top of my head for Isekai the closest you will probably get is Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica and even then there is no dicking (in the anime, but apparently happens later in the LN), just plenty of sexual harassment. He will just stand on the ceiling while they are changing/showering or feel them up or make them piss themselves at one point. Even then it is hardly exactly an Isekai and more what happens when one is over.

Best girl from best isekai anime.

Who?

D O G
A
Y
S

Didn't one of the directors actually help make an episode of South park.

Also, i wanna sniff her butt.

No anime but there's plenty of manga like this.

fuck no.

I love them.

She was 15 right? She probably was a huge homone time bomb. But you have a valid point there, that always made me think she didn't have a good relationship with her mother. Then again, as much as I love the series, she isn't exactly the most likeable MC either.

No, he gets memed on just because he's the shield hero and it stays that way until he kills the fuck out of the head of the religion that demonized him.

>successful season 1
>less budget for season 2
>crappy animation style doesn't matter now

kek here comes the deluded DEEN apologists

What do you mean less budget?

No that would be Mondaiji-tachi

from the looks of ep.1, season 2 looks like it's made with less budget
or am i wrong? is DEEN really that shit?

Well have to wait to compare and find out i guess.

you dont even need to compare
from ep.1 of s1 and s2, you can already handpick a lot of bad quality animations from s2's episode 1
im not going to ride the "goofy makes it funnier" bullshit, it's just an excuse to justify the lack of quality in animation

Reverse isekai is best isekai.

I love how they referenced the creepy hand motions that kazuma made with the turban guy looking on in horror. That was pretty hilarious.

yeah whatever lol

So why didn't blond titty knight fuck him? Wasn't that bath scene right up her fetish route?

Still reading the Overlord LN
But the Isekai stuff is basically just to give him so humanity so the MC doesn't just roflstomp everything in his way.
Even whit that holding him down he still has a hard time limiting casualties because of subordinates and the whole taking over the world stick they set up for him.

People forgot that No Game No Life is considered an Isekai too.

I watched episode 1 of last season just to compare. No, you are either forgetting how season 1 had a lot of off-model and QUALITY moments, or, you didn't even watch the first season at all.

>not some holy series that made fun of the tropes
It's not even special. Shitload of anime have "you're such a tsundere" tier commentary but overall plays out straight. It's not meant to make people feel above the shit they're eating.

Only the nostalgiafgs thinks this is good.

Great characters, bad narration and awful story.

I really enjoyed read this self-insert story, but, this is not a good Isekai.

This is a Isekai done right.

Agreed, pic related.

yuki.la is online

>deconstructions
Is this possibly the worst buzzword? It means fucking nothing.

>no mention of Log Horizon
Disappointed.

Fuck off

wat

Don't mention reddit:zero in the same breath, that's the definition of isekai trash.

OBA NOBUNA

THOSE WHO HUNT ELVES is my second favorite

>all i know about Japanese fantasy works is isekai shit

Contrarian hipster fuck.

wasn't the only good thing about it the dancing gif girl?

Grimgar's probably the best isekai in recent memory

Why? The show was pretty good, it's obvious they skipped some stuff though.

>Glacial pacing
>Garbage animation sans a couple scenes
>Forced drama
>Insert song montages

It's fucking shit.

theyre surprisingly consistent with the background characters. blonde guy that starts the chant was the one who showed kazuma the sexnasium right?

Nah