Get a second season

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can't tell Honoka to fuck off.

Bring back Ed and Al's mom.

lose

Can't fucking smile.

fuck his sister

Find me more translators.
Y just quit due to real life issues. So forget any dreams of a grand oniisamaTL revival. We will continue translating at the same pace as always.
Also, it has become very likely that we will fall more than 2 vols behind come next month.

At least the cover for the new volume is out though.

I'll just be happy with translations at all, I don't expect Mahouka going longer than 23 volumes.

It's looking to be around 25. Next volume and the one after will probably be a prelude to the final arc.

movie when

>implying he hasnt

The movie comes out around the time the anime reruns end, so in July. It's odd though, we should've had a proper trailer by now.

He hasn't.

Star in a good anime.

Who would win?

Lost interest in the movie when they stated it happens after their first year and the novels are already at the start of their 3rd.

Story is kind of dragging without it seeming like it's going anywhere.

新入生は十師族直系とその幼馴染み!
三年生の部、堂々スタート!

二〇九七年三月。南米大陸で戦略級魔法『シンクロライナー・フュージョン』が使用された。それを契機に、世界に吹き荒れる動乱の嵐が、日本にも押し寄せようとしていた。
 翌月。国立魔法大学付属第一高校三年生に進級した達也と深雪の元に、十文字家当主・十文字克人からの招待状が届く。十師族、師補十八家の若手を集めて、自分たちを敵視する風潮に魔法師としてどう対処すべきかを話し合う為の会議に二人を招待する正式な書状。
 それが達也を、更なる波乱の日々へと誘う。

I miss it Sup Forums

Fucking destroyed

The first year is a childhood friend of some sort.
Tatsuya and Miyuki start their third year. Trouble with the humanists. Juumonji invites the young adults of the TMC to his estate to discuss matters.

gain the respect of his family

But Miyuki is his family

AYAKO!?

PLEASE BE AYAKO

No, it's the Mitsuya chick. Ayako is a second year by now.

There he goes casually destroying my hopes and dreams.

Also I thought she was younger.

Ayako is a first year from the 4th high school during the events of their second year.

Anyone got that Sup Forums meme. I loved that shit back in the days.

DEEP SNOW
E
E
P

S
N
O
W

Give Miyuki the good dicking she deserves.

Shiina Mitsuya family is international arms dealers, 3rd lab.