Where were you when Rem won the 2016 Best Girl Award

The best, just The Best

I was in the real world where Rem was recognized as a shit girl from a shit series. I don't know where you think you are, faggot.

Should I watch that show for Rem?

>>/rem/mit

Fuck off

See

>le Sup Forums contrarian face

Keep your reddit stuff to yourself

Yes. She is the epitome of rational, calm, and loyal waif.

Yes, we're all such big contrarians. Now go back to r/cuckold

No

Are you people idiots or just delusional? Sup Forums was drooling over this shit while it was airing. Huge threads all of the time. Just because it was popular on reddit it doesn't change the fact that it was popular here.

>crunchyroll awards

Again, doesn't change the fact that it was popular on Sup Forums. It's just a fact, you don't have do like it, but you can either accept it or accept you're delusional.

>2016 Best Girl Award
This makes me wonder, is SaiMoe still a thing?

You're missing the point. People aren't calling it reddit because of Rem, they're calling it reddit because it's the CR awards and should not be discussed here.

>doesn't change the fact that it was popular on Sup Forums.
But its popularity on Sup Forums is not the point of this thread.
This thread is about a popularity contest on crunchyroll.
And that doesn't belong here, no matter who won.

fpbp

It has to be, Hina's year is yet to come after all.

Crunchyroll is an anime streaming site you fucking asshat. Regardless of your opinion, it's anime related

Oh shit, I didn't even look at OP's image or thought there was an actual context. I thought he was just memeing.

Fuck off.

Fuck off shill.

Where were you when nobody gave a shit about crunchyroll polls

Eat shit please

Yeah it doesn't but Sup Forums is so pathetic it needs to react to shit from outside sources but then get mad at itself for using outside sources. It's like a bizarre self loathing scenario that further points to the user base having severe mental health issues.

Great armchair analysis

Now fuck off

no

You should kill yourself for even considering that.

And those threads were full of Sup Forumstards and redditors.

Rem (and Ram) is such a shit design. She has big boobs but her body is too small it ends up looking stupid and ruins any attraction I would have to the character.

There are also those that get butthurt when they're waifu doesn't win.

>it looks stupid

Just like any other moeblob yet I dont see you complaining

So they're exactly the same as the rest of Sup Forums.

you'll fall in love with her and watch the MC break her heart for a total bitch

If you really think that, you're a newfag and you should get your greasy fingers off the keyboard and lurk for 3 more years

Lurk more my newfriend

Crunchyroll still trying to use viral marketing tactics on Sup Forums.

I'm not happy about it either, but at least I'm not in denial.

>crunchyroll
Fuck off

Crunchroll are jews and everybody knows it

Congrats, you must be a very well-adjusted individual. You'll fit right in on r/anime

No, fuck you. Sup Forums is shit but it's still better than that shithole.

>ha ha ha I mean, we are all redditors, so why fight?
No. Now go back to suck your jewmaster cock.

>Several hundred people post in threads regularly about an anime I don't like
>"Th-they're not a part of the userbase"
Come on lad

Rolling

Pls be a good roll

Rollin

Who are you quoting?

Sorry mate you got a bad one.

Reroll

Poeple from other boards/sites invading a general is not uncommon.

But they still not Sup Forums

I don't use reddit or crunchyroll and I would love it if I could do something to reverse this process of Sup Forums becoming more and more shithole where everything goes. It's just that I'm not stupid enough not to see what's right in front of me. Denial is bad user.

Rollan

I kind of lost interest when Saimoe became Sakimoe

I'm quotingYou must be pretty sad to have your own headcanon however who "is" or "isn't" Sup Forums
If someone regularly posts on Sup Forums, they are a part of Sup Forums, and any other conclusion is just your strange headcanon

>I come back after 20 mins and my thread went to shit

What the hell Sup Forums was praising rem all day when the anime was airing now when she actually does win you all become contrarian fucks??

I don't mind having Deko around the house. She seems fun to bully at least, and is very fuckable.

I accept my prize.

Yep. Sup Forums is predictable.

roll

When people say "redditor" they mean "outsider". If you lurked, you would know this.

The problem is not that you use or don't use a particular website. The problem is that you're so detached from the board's norms and culture that you post shit like this and probably think it's not just okay, but that you said something insightful.

Walk the fucking line or fuck off.

>best girl
>loyal
>caring
>cute

LOL NO WAY FAG

I want the elf bitch that did nothing else but breath, walk and talk silly shit throughout an entire month!

roll

Those trips columns have some really shitty options in there. Aren't trips supposed to be more valuable?

Roll

pls be good

roll

>some CR award only REtards care about
You have to go back.

Welcome to Sup Forums

Roll

How many of them are

That's like saying that if someone lives in Germany, they're a German. 100% bullshit.

I mean it's your choice. You can confirm or you can continue to get shat on in threads like this one. Both are fine by me.

Reroll please God reroll

>Walk the fucking line or fuck off.
My point is that posts like the one you just did are quickly becoming empty shouts amidst the increasing influx of outsiders who don't know and don't care for board culture. I'm usually on the elitist side telling people to fuck off too, but I've long since given up on seeing board culture evolve in any direction other than decadence and merging with the rest of the internet cesspool.

shut the fuck up smokie

Very convinient for you to ignore the word "regularly"
If someone has lived in Germany for 10 years, they are german
>I mean it's your choice. You can confirm or you can continue to get shat on in threads like this one. Both are fine by me.
Take your autism meds

>start a thread with a CR contest
You caused this yourself retard.

NO FUN ALLOWED

Sup Forums was actually still more tolerable still even while this show was airing. It truly went completely off the deep around late October early November and still hasn't really recovered it seemed. The new shitposters are almost on a completely different level and don't even actually seem to watch anything. They're just impossible to keep up with too as they seem to be thread shitting everything 24/7. The whole reddit fixation just dominates virtually every conversation too. It's like the equivalent of the SJW boogeyman for Sup Forums, people just never shut up about it ever. You literally linked some Crunchyroll thing and while that's also a who really cares affair apparently that still means reddit so fuck me I don't know with these shitheads.

Good thing I don't have one nor give a shit about that whole subculture. It just seems like a pretense for shitposting anyway.

It's okay user. I'll give her enough love for everyone.

rollan

This will be my fap for later.

No they're not. This is my 6th year living in a foreign country. You know how much of a shit I give about it's culture? Fuck, I don't even know the language nor intend to learn it.

But of course, after 10 years I'll have my fucking meguca transformation into a well-integrated citizen.

>An anonymous message board in charge of policing it's userbase and calling random people out at random times for being from another board when the whole fucking point of the anonymous thing is you're supposed to be able to just plug in and plug out at any time and post from anywhere without having to login and jump through hoops.

Makes absolutely no fucking sense and I'm almost certain it wasn't supposed to be this way. Does anyone have a timeline for when exactly this whole reddit fixation started with Sup Forums's userbase?

Those results were such shit taste.

What makes an Sup Forums poster one of the "true Sup Forums faithful" then because I'm pretty sure everybody has to start from somewhere. Somebody define what it means to be truly Sup Forums in this thread about some moe character

It's your own fault if you're too shitty a human being to adapt to your surroundings, don't assume everyone else is as bad as you
I'm pretty sure it happened with the Sup Forums meltdown in August 2014, caused an influx of them and got told to rightfully fuck off. Though it's just annoying to go into a thread and see 15 mentions of reddit now

even reddit hated the crunchyshit poll

she wins every contest she enters, truly the best girl

I am assuming you're as bad as me because not only are you not adapting, you're explicitly refusing to do so.

Nice counter argument dick lords

Rollor

Hitagi here I come.

But she couldn't win the Subarubowl

Please.

It's the, what i dub as, the No Game No Life effect. Everyone loved it on Sup Forums until it got popular

How am I refusing to adapt? Not spamming reddit every time I see a thread about a shit anime is not adapting now?

Let's see.

>Everyone loved it on Sup Forums until it got popular

FUCK, MEANT Sup Forums!