M-MY LAWYER TOTALLY HIJACKED MY TWITTER TO POST INFO TO INCRIMINATE ME

>M-MY LAWYER TOTALLY HIJACKED MY TWITTER TO POST INFO TO INCRIMINATE ME

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*gasps*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHJAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Sup Forumstards call this man "intelligent"

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/363005-trump-lawyer-flynn-tweet-my-mistake
youtube.com/watch?v=ouILF0oN9GA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_residences_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States#Summer_White_House
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is intelligent.

You were triggered, and now you're embarrassing yourself.

How did this not work?

Canada shouldnt you be taking money out of your wallet to give to literal terrorists?

What is this in reference to?

What are you on about?

>u-u triggered!

if by "triggered" you mean amused that a person could be idiotic, sure

>Sup Forumstards are actually this fucking retarded

Why should we believe your lies and vilification?

>inb4 you never post again just like the coward you are.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/363005-trump-lawyer-flynn-tweet-my-mistake

you sound pretty triggered by dude

Trump's lawyer says he made the tweet about firing Flynn because he lied to the VP and to the FBI.

It should have had a semicolon after VP. It made the libtards do a chimp out.

Get fucked leaf.

he's such a jewish plant. everything you thought about end times is happening

Libs are so scared because Trump is going to dominate their lives for the next 7 years hahahahahahahahaha.

How's it feel knowing the women in your life would choose my cock over yours 100% of the time, sad little faggot?

Op is triggered by a Trump tweet and doesn't understand that's by design.

Why do you believe everything the media tells you without question?

Sounds about right. So this is finally the tweet that will take him down? He can't in to punctuation?
Neat.

>He is intelligent.

Intelligent people dont constantly contradict themselves

>Intelligent people dont constantly contradict themselves
"Trump contradicted himself because the anti-Trump media said Trump contradicted himself!"

The last time your cock touched a woman was when it came out of your mother's womb

No, his own tweets constantly contradict his actions. No MSM involved retard

The establishment pulls this shit all the time, plausible deniability. The fact is that it doesn't even matter if Trump said it. Saying that he lied to the FBI in hindsight is true. Saying he fired him for lying to pence is true. There's no context implying that he's saying it was both one and the same action.. only that he knows now that he lied to both pence and the FBI and was fired for doing so. If he knew at the time, he certainly didn't say anything about knowing back then... so it's just more games from the establishment to distract from all their woman abusers.

>ah but you see? even though I retardedly implied myself in a conspiracy simply because I'm such a colossal retard that I have to pretend to be in control at all times, your reaction to my idiocy is clearly a "triggered" reaction therefore I win, old chap

trumptards are actually this fucking retarded

>No, his own tweets constantly contradict his actions
Because anti-Trump Liberals say so.

>No MSM involved
Even though the anti-Trump MSM get involved at every opportunity.

>retard
Not very tolerant and accepting, are you?

You're even attempting to shame others using horrible demeaning slang. What would the Democrat party think of one of its voters calling others "retards?"

Right winger believe anything so long as it "feels" right to them.

>trumptards are actually this fucking retarded
Your prime minister literally apologized to faggots and cried like the little bitch he is while doing it.

Do you really think his lawyer is that dumb? Laughing at you for falling for the bait

>Because anti-Trump Liberals say so.

No, facts say so

For example Trump critised Obama heavily on twitter for taking vacations, meanwhile Trump has taken more vacations in one year than Obama did in eight.

Here's a tweet where Trump supports burning the flag

Here's a tweet where Trump claimed Obama is backed by Russia, very ironic

>opinions are set in stone and cannot possibly change over the span of 5 years

That was a reference to Obama telling Medvedev he could be more flexible after the election. Retard.

He was right, it would have been better for the Russians if Clinton had won as well.

More Trump contradicting himself.

Why is he so retarded?

>No, facts say so
Liberals don't have any facts.

Hey dumb nigger faggot. It's ok when we do it. It's hate speech when you do it. Understand?

Can I get a source on this vacation meme? Can I get one on the golf meme too? Ill wait

Meanwhile, Trump just LOVES focusing on absolute nonsense!

Are you from Twitter, reddit or facebook?

>Liberals don't have any facts.

Oh sorry, but they do. Just because they hurt your feelings doesnt mean they arent real!

Truth. Just bad opinions about facts. Fuckers twist the truth about pretty much everything.

He maybe stupid, but he won against against the entire "smart" establishment and their "policy wonk" candidate who had the election fixed for her, and I bet you they fucked up cheating too. Probably forgot about the electoral college. So no, he seems to be smarter than most DC. Maybe they are completely retarded, but you are looking at the smartest president we've had in decades. Maybe it is that sad. The people who are against him are on another level of stupid then. Can't have it both ways.

>It's hate speech when you do it.
There's no such thing as hate speech.

Sieg Heil Twittler! Best President ever! If it wasn't for twatter, DJT couldn't remind us how dishonest the media are and troll em' like the bitches they are. HAHAHA

You're forgetting the dog under the podium licking the nut butter off his balls.

Im from the real world you basement dwelling loser :^)

>Oh sorry, but they do
No, you don't. You base everything you believe on feelings.

>Just because they hurt your feelings doesnt mean they arent real!
Oh you mean like how niggers are more violent than Whites and faggots have more STD's than heterosexuals?

>Truth. Just bad opinions about facts. Fuckers twist the truth about pretty much everything.
All liberals do is lie, distort, omit and vilify.

So facebook then?

>Literally based on evidence
And you have none. Are you so used to just having nothing that it's normal to you and you think you're actually making a valid argument?
kek

>You base everything you believe on feelings.

Nope, that's you!

>Oh you mean like how niggers are more violent than Whites and faggots have more STD's than heterosexuals?

Yep, those are true too. But theyre also irrelevant to the discussion.

>And you have none.

Ive posted plenty of times that Trump has contradicted himself. I even used his own tweets as proof!

it's foolproof. everybody knows trump typed that tweet. trump knows you know this. but you can't do anything about it. his lawyer will say he did it. and that's all there is to it.

Heres some more good stuff from the mouth of the retard himself

Check out this good one!

>Presidents shouldn't use the War Powers Act or dubious interpretations of the AUMF to get us involved in more wars

Yeah, really retarded. I can't wait for Trump to do a 180 on this and unilaterally declare war on Iran. Obama will really laugh then.

tick tock donny boy

tick

tock

They do if it's in their best interest.

Nice screencap of a shitpost :^)

Here's a screencap of something Trump actually believes!

youtube.com/watch?v=ouILF0oN9GA

That's pretty factual actually.

I cant wait for the butthurt on this board when Trump gets sacked. Flynn has already confessed, its only a matter of time.

We'll survive somehow. I'm not American so I'm just enjoying all of your infighting.

Yes, its very factual that Trump believes batshit insane conspiracies about China

Historically, many presidents have kept a "Winter White House", "Summer White House", etc... which are properties they spend time at (and do work at) other than the actual White House.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_residences_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States#Summer_White_House

For Trump, these are Mar-a-Lago and the Trump National Golf Club, respectively.

So what liberals do is count all the time he spends at any of his properties as "vacation days" or "golfing days" (since they happen to be golf clubs) so they can inflate the number.

In other words, it's just another line of BS.

Maybe if you have no concept of light refraction or how the o-zone works. Any special effects worker can tell you that humans have a serious effect on the environment. Doesn't take a fucking scientist.

Even your average Dutchman knows that global warming is bullshit pushed by Zog.

you cucks always go for his bait it's hilarious to watch you never learn

>"your prime minister..."

Sometimes it's fun to argue with people larping as liberals.

Good recovery pede.

It will be nothing short of glorious

It won't happen though.

American president getting sacked makes as much sense as a fucking Cargo Cult belief system.
Do you even American?

How many times have you said this since his start?

Don't be like a futurist, predicting flying cars as being "just around the corner, my dudes. haha"

Give me your estimate.

>Fishing for stupid takes.
Wow, you totally couldn't do this for the Clintons, Obama, nor Pocahontas.

Trump is not infallible, but holy fuck he's the best thing we've got.

Yes stupid has no limits.
He made a buffoon out of himself by his constant twitting.
Most children would acted smarter.

Gave me an excuse to dump my pupper in pyjamas folder

HAHAHA literally the next post.

is a faggot.

sure they do, it's called tactics, brainlet

I like how so many responses claim that hearing total bullshit and pointing it out is 'triggered'.

But man, insult their guy and they get super duper snowflake about it, and cannot even deny that they're snowflakes.

white, white, snowflakes.

you sound pretty triggered

Rebuilding my safe space :)

I have not heard a right wingers use that term in a year. Only people who say it are lefties who co-opt everything because they lack a viable culture to dig from.

You fuckers lost. Get used to it. You guys are the hypocrites, the monsters in sheepskins

It's not our fault you're subhuman and can't tell the difference between reality and your imagination, try to reverse our accurate insults all you want kiddo, it doesn't change facts into lies. Nice try though. Maybe one day you'll realize just how bad your argument is. In your eyes you think you're right. In my eyes, I know I'm right. Good luck trying to twist reality. It won't work well for you.

Uh no sweetie there is no evidence of Russian collusion and the FBI is making things up to advance a noncase. I'm sorry sweetie but drumf knows this and will tweet whatever he wants while eating his two scoops. You seriously need to work on understanding what is and isn't bad optics.

He's a jew puppet

>things I don't like are shill threads
>not allowed to think anything other than I think

Never change mongs.

So Trump didn't change his story? Or did he?

Does it bother you that we could destroy your country with little to no effort in less than a day without using nukes?

if you think ANY of his tweets are a mistake, you're retarded

>but holy fuck he's the best thing we've got.

He says as Trump fucks the environment, fucks the poor, fucks scientists, fucks our internet, and fucks our international relations

>USA destroy Canada
Why would a man stomp on his own fur hat?

They have the codes, they are madmen.

>>Sup Forumstards call this man "intelligent"

I'm laughing my ass off. His shit posting has reaching epic proportions and everyone is running around in circles.

and he wins bigly every single time

I can't believe I voted for this guy. Won't make that mistake again.