Kuzu no Honkai

Looks promising.
Is anyone else watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-15/mengo-yokoyari-scum-wish-manga-ends-in-spring-2017/.109927
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honk

>looks promising
Not sure if bait or retardation.

rude.

You should just read the manga, considering they just colored the panels and added shitty narration.

Pretty much this
You will be done much faster instead of waiting 12 weeks

watching

You guys must be great at parties.

Don't post reddit answers

I want Hanabi to light up my world.

Hanabi's VA is perfect.

Hanabi a cute.

It's weird but also hot at the same time, I really enjoyed it.

ED is great too.

Hana a cute.

she's cuter in the manga

Kuzu no Honkai epitomizes that which is farcical 3DPD love. Disgusting. There's nothing more revolting than giving and receiving affection.

The comedy parts felt so out of place.

Shouldn't japanese high school girls be pure? What the fuck is wrong with this show?

Kansha

>High schoolers
>Pure

I nips are laughing and comparing Hanabi with Reina (and Chaika, I saw crying Tohru gif in 2ch thread)

*disregard that "I"

This show is shit, but your vision of reality, and what love is, is fucking distorted, you fucking retard. This show is about retarded teenage angst and melodrama. They're deluded as fuck, and just torture themselves by not communicating. Everything bad that happens to them si entirely their fault. Now don't go banding real love with this third-rate crap that happens in this shitshow.

iNips, the new and improved Japanese man, coming this Summer.

>2DPD

No thanks.

>honk show in the same season as Fuuka
Hehehehehe

You do realize that happens a lot in real life? Problems can easily be solved through communication but they don't because people have trouble with that.

If you made a show about todlers and how they percieve things it wouldn't make logical sense either. This situation is very unlikely so I doubt you have experienced it so your opinion on saying the actions each character takes are stupid is false.
The first episode hasn't showed many flaws with this show apart from the premise being very unlikely and somewhat uneventful. Other than that all you can give is your subjective opinion which trust me, maybe 5ish people care out of 7billion.

Ooohhh boii

xD epic the shitstorms are just going to be so damn epic

haha trucks

Is this worth watching or at least has similar elements to White Album 2?

I watch it to make dumb persona jokes

Yeah, it's pretty great so far

Not similar

Damn I thought it has NTRish shit or something which would be great. Nevertheless, thanks user.

Why do melodramas make people seethe so hard

Its has NTR elements

But its not similar to WA2

because Sup Forums has warped views on reality and sex

>Normalfag problems: The anime
>looks promising

And that's none of your problem. Legit no reason to be turned off from trying something just because there's a possibility of something bad happening, or that something bad happened to someone that said thing. You risk dying every time you step out of your home - hell, there's a possibility of you dying while at home -, but that doesn't mean it should stop you from trying.

You're retarded, and I can tell because that's just how it is. This is a discussion board, not your safe space. This might come off as an alien concept to you, but I've never committed an act of terrorism either. Does that make it so my opinion on terrorism, being a horrible act, irrelevant? Listen, you don't need a PhD in clinical psychology and an MD with a license in psychiatry to understand when a person goes through some troubling times, and knowing that some of their actions are not healthy to them or others around them. A person's incapability to properly express themselves due to one or more psychiatric disorders, can be helped. Please don't hesitate to seek help from your relatives. Your health comes first, retardedanon.

slut

Heartbreak and tragic romance is great, so picked the fuck up

Horriblesubs or Commie? How many memes per minute does commie have?

Commie has better video. The subs were fine.

>commie is bad meme

Can this meme just fucking die already? Whenever you have the option of going with Commie's release, don't think, and just fucking pick theirs holy shit

Go away memecartel.

>Less than 3 minutes in
>Real kissu with saliva trails
Picked up.

aki toyosaki is going to say this
my earboner is ready

The soundtrack is fantastic, and the opening song is probably my favorite this season. Looks promising so far.

How much will they fuck it up later?

Are we gonna get that far in one season?

Someone said in an earlier thread it was going to cover the whole manga, but no source was posted.

That's about all there is to it, since the story isn't exactly one, and the auther thinks herself to be a writer. Ah, my sides. This fucking salad is disgusting.

>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-15/mengo-yokoyari-scum-wish-manga-ends-in-spring-2017/.109927

>Does that make it so my opinion on terrorism, being a horrible act, irrelevant?
Yes, it does. Even if you were a terrorist or directly fighting terrorism it wouldn't change. Subjective opinions are only relevant when the person recieving it perceives it as so.
You're esteemed perception allows you diagnose someone with metal disabilities from 10 words? Bravo, maybe next time when you're reading you can acually differentiate the meaning of "your statement is false" and "your opinion is irrelevant".

Well at least the sensei is the clumsy type.
>read the manga
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

My thoughts exactly, why read when you can enjoy qt female jap voices

Don't be fooled by her antics. Don't be taken in. Trust no one.

>trashy shoujo

please tell me other anons are watching so I'm not diving into this alone. this type of anime is zero fun without Sup Forums

Grow up

Are you having an existential crisis, retardedanon? Get in touch with your family and seek professional help. Don't let it get to you!

Like Tokyo DTED.
The cute ones are the biggest whores.

It's seinen, actually.

>good art wasted on forced drama love polygon and NTR shit

>tfw no more relife

In exchange, we get this shit.

Filthy secondary here, will we get love polygons later on?

>favorite song this season
>not ACCA

your taste a shit

>real love
>implying love is the same for everyone
Its a fucking hoax if you ask me

obviously, just look at the key visual and the synopsis

Everyone might be trash, but at least their reactions are realistic, instead of him blushing and going about how he can't have sex until after marriage like most harems.

>watching NTR
not even once

To the point it's become a non-euclidean geometry.

>seinen

oh shit. I knew nothing about the manga I thought this was shoujo.

I am strapped in and ready for the ride.

Who's cuckery is it anyway

Do all nips kiss as sloppy as this?

Only the Prismas

kys herkz

Well it's Lerche, so after ep 3.

>Choosing meme subs ever

I am.

If you are implying I'm incorrect please provide evidence for it being so. Otherwise, as I said before you're opinions are irrelevant.

This shit doesn't have any right to be as good as it is. I guess I'll finally watch NTR shit and enjoy it.

Why are you even on Sup Forums you miserable crumbum?

Your recent faggotry is sufficient evidence of you being a retard. You're projecting so hard you could open a cinema. It's time to stop, and get help.

go finish subahibi, you cuck

How many cours?

All of them.

oh boy, it's time to watch Ecchan getting cucked again

srsly is she the cliché character of the girl always being cucked?

Because muh top tier seiyuus.

It's NoitaminA, so probably 1 cour of 11 episodes.

Picked up

Yet to see ACCA, user.

well, they basically fuck in a sleepover and she just says "it's okay if you're not into girls, I'm still in love with you" thing

kek

Tell me one thing Sup Forums, will they fall for each other or not?

>8 volumes of manga
>adapted to 1 cour of 11 episodes
Do you feel the rush?

>his hands not on her breast
This anime isn't realistic at all.

>he hasn't watched AOTS yet