How can you tell if a woman is a feminist?

What are the signs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_j9-Ey5o_hQ
youtu.be/RIl5_Matb4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does your (((agency))) keep making these threads?

ask her
>are you a feminist

Whether or not she tells you feminists are tricks and hoes.

Don't marry a woman who
>has had more than one sexual partner before you
>demands she must drink caffeine, alcohol, or other drugs while pregnant
>has or has had an std
>says she won't give birth without pain medication (can be used after baby is born)
>colours her hair, natural colours or otherwise
>used anti aging creams before she met you
>uses excessive amounts of makeup
>uses sex as a weapon
>doesn't want at least three children
>is four inches below the average female height of your country
>can't give birth without a C section because she has non existent hips
>has borderline personality disorder and/or bipolar disorder
>used or uses "party" drugs
>has breast implants
>is addicted to social media
>has a tattoo
>has excessive piercings

Believe me, you'll know.

Low effort slide thread.

When they think pepe can be stopped
youtube.com/watch?v=_j9-Ey5o_hQ

Ask her to fart on your dick and then stick it in her butt and start peeing.

What exactly am I sliding?

>Don't marry

FTFY

Does she have bright non-natural hair?
Does she have piercings and tattoos all over her?
Is she an old bitch with no husband?
Is she a cunt?

Chances are you've got yourself a feminist

In other words, move to Albania or fucking Afghanistan to find a wife is what you're saying
Retard

Ignore redditplebs

This wont work. Every normie girl will say yes because why wouldn't they be a 'feminist'.

She gets pissed off when you open the door for her. She may even hit you for doing it.

A classic.

When you tell her who to vote for she tells you to go to hell.

Is she a massive slut? If yes, then she's a feminist.

T.permavirginlonelyautist

trad women aren't afraid of not using the FULL POWER OF THE PUSSY at all times.Modern women are told they must use everything they have for their own benefit, selfishness and all that.

If she lives in West (USA/Europe) & has (pic).
The Brainwashing is easy because woman are
Feckless Followers

women aren't anything but what they're enabled to be. If you are alpha enough and confidently state your beliefs and they want you really bad in general they will literally conform to your ideals with just a lil bit of huffing and puffing. Any girl who doesn't come around is literally not worth your time because she doesn't accept or like you to conform. They are born to conform. That is the aim of the gynaecological game.

1. She has a teritary education
2. She works in ANY occupation EXCEPT:
3. Smokes or drinks or takes drugs
4. Casual sex even once
5. Works in ANY occupation except: Primary school teaching; Preschool teaching; or Homemaker.
6. Says she's a feminist
7. Says she's not a feminist.

No woman is perfect. I'd risk being a tard wrangler for someone who has conservative views and isn't obsessed with herself.

So basically i need to go to some third world shit hole to find someone?

You would say that.

>he thinks primary/preschool teachers aren't feminist
holy fuck lmfao

If she is a feminist she literally will never shut up about it.

ok Chad you can just sit around hoping to meet an unemployed girl who also doesn't have a tertiary education

that's a good plan, a neat trick, yipee

if she uses buzzwords like mansplaining or check your privilege . Or blames shit on men as a whole . You can usually tell pretty quickly.

What's the point of marrying someone's that uneducated, has no life experience and basically has the mental fortitude of a child.. how the fuck are you expecting someone like this to raise strong healthy children ?

Well do you want a normie girl, or something better?

It's bizarre that the first thing you come up with when confronted by this is that you need to get with the first non European you see. What do you find so unreasonable?

>takes mood altering prescription drugs.
forgot one.

raised by a single mother
poor relationship with father
she outright says she's a feminist
fishmouth

They do not need educations (unless its in primary school or preschool qualifications). Nothing she learns will make her a better mother and wife. Everything she learns about the patricarchy, and participates in during tertiary drug fuelled drunken orgies, makes her a 0% candidate.

You talk like a fucking retard

Only chads know how many bad qualities women have that make them unworthy.

The beta poster only experiences 1 or a handful of women in his life, and never figures out that he can be picky.

When they speak, the sentence ends on a high note as if they are asking a question, when they aren't.

True. One might add that ignoring these rules will most certainly leave you in a kike divorce lawyers office. Not only will your heart be broken but your bank account too (after a decade or two of psychological torture and trickery if you unlucky enough for her not leaving after 2 years max; wage is going to her regardless). So take this seriously goys.

Talks about politics as if she knows her shit. Seriously. The only reason women think they're competent at politics is because feminism has brainwashed them into thinking they are

I'm just laughing at you for thinking primary/preschool teachers aren't feminist. Also you know you need a tertiary education to be a teacher, right?

Women simply are not virgins anymore, you're really asking for too much. There is absolutely no pressure for them to save their virginity for marriage and keep their partner count low and the majority of men are more than happy with this state of affairs and actively promote it.

She was attractive before she became a dyke.

Sigh...

t. obviously never been to college
Indeed there's no way that teaching your kids chemistry or finance and how to be ambitious and stand up for yourself can ever be a net positive in a parent of either sex
If you marry a retard your kids are going to end up retarded, and it just so happens education is a solid proof someone can rub two brain cells together.. I'm guessing you think flipping burgers or cleaning shit-filled pipes is better than being a lawyer or a doctor ?

>How can you tell if a woman is a feminist?
Tattoos.
90's fashion.
Shallow understanding of news and government.

But the easiest way is to ask them "What are you, a feminist?"

Thats a guy

Next you reply to me, how about you actually read my post. Ok?
>has had more than one sexual partner before you
Last time I checked fucking a man means you aren't a virgin anymore

By being an apex predator and treating women like they don't exist. C'mon man do you really need instructions?

Hold on tight lads

youtu.be/RIl5_Matb4Y

Literally all 3 of my girlfriends were verifiable virgins.

Why limit it to one? It's like you just barely have come to terms with the fact that female promiscuity is completely normalized but expect them to just stop at one, for some reason, and this keeps them "pure enough". Either they're used goods, or they aren't.

You're a fucking pollutant you reddit abomination

No

>I didn't just ruin one woman, I ruined three
good job dude
western society can collapse even faster now!

I've chosen one for a very specific reason. Don't try to make it seem as though I did not. I chose one because nearly everyone has their "first crush" type relationship in high school. It's really not avoidable so I wouldn't hold it against someone

>sleeping with women because you're in a relationship is ruining them.

Of course it's avoidable, it's called self-restraint. Why do you think something like that is near-impossible, yet it's going to be easy for them fuck someone they aren't going to stay in a relationship with long-term and then draw the line there until they're ready for marriage? That makes no fucking sense.

I really like you guys but it is time to unfuck youeselves and go for the vagina. This might be me talking out of superiority but your height and penis size are superficial. You realize that, don't you?

Talk to her, in ten minutes anyone can tell. Basically she tries to be super girl and basically behave like an asshole with all the men and ignore women faults.

sauce?

What else and I quote "makes no fucking sense" to you?

You're only helping destroy their ability to pair-bond.
When this shitshow of a nation comes to a screeching halt just think about that pussy brah

You ask her if she's ever had sex, in a subtle way. If she's promiscuous she's a femmie, if she lies about it she's an ugly femmie. But why would you consider ugly women anyway?

Given this day and age, if you're not looking to marry by asking a young, God fearing daughter's father for her hand in marriage you're doing it wrong. You simply can't approach a woman, engage in a relationship with her and expect her not to have wasted her virginity on someone just for the fun of it, because that very same approach to women could've been made by any other non-beta who wants to smash puss, and you can bet your left nut it already happened as you go for 20+ girls, nowadays.

Get your shit together asap, prove you can provide, marry young girls.

All women are feminists. All of them. Even your mother and your sister.

They WILL vote for their own immediate desires even if it negatively impacts them in the long run. They WILL vote for anything that sounds good, but doesn't actually do good. They WILL turn on you the second that they don't get their own way. They WILL twist your lack of attention in to oppression if you don't constantly give them their own way. They WILL twist your affection into harassment if you try to end the relationship. They WILL claim they are being oppressed and silenced if they don't get an outcome that gives them what they want. They WILL use pregnancy to trap you into staying with them if they think the relationship is on the rocks. They WILL use the children as a weapon in a divorce. They WILL lie and they WILL manipulate. They WILL ruin your life or the life of another man eventually.

All women are feminists. Even the ones that claim they aren't. When it comes down to it, they will act on their emotions and make every decision about their own immediate emotional needs.

It might not happen constantly like with Femenazis, but eventually it will happen.

What's it like having Serbia's Cock and balls down your throat ?

Probably because when you're young and stupid and you're hopped up on all the love, you think you're going to be together for ever and ever and pop out 5 kids or not. But then after a few years or so, you realize you're not as great a mix as you thought you were, and start to drift. And while every "marriage" has to be worked on and you have to put effort into keeping, sometimes it's not mutual. So you both eventually break up. And what happened happened. I'm not defending the whores of today, and I am by no means Chad Thundercock either, but a lot of you clearly have no experience with women yet somehow think you're gonna succeed making some movement about muh tradcon waifus.

Do you have a rebuttal or are you just going to leave it at that?

Sexual promiscuity is okay to you, but only if they turn the switch off after having a single random free fuck. What the fuck?

See and cry more.

You can be in a relationship and not fuck unless you're sure it's going to last. Wait and see how it's going to go, you don't HAVE to succumb to your urges and fuck for the sheer pleasure of it like a couple of niggers in heat. You act like this is just such an impossible thing to achieve when it was the norm in past generations gone by.

keep sapping the moral, unity, and well being away from this nation, surely it can go on like that forever

>a single random fuck
And see this right here is how I know you just aren't grasping what I'm laying right smack down in your hands.

You seem to have me confused with someone else my dear boy.

Oh my bad! You're right, I was talking about Croatia

Good good let it all out and take a deep breath.

>when it was the norm in past generations gone by

You don't really believe that right? I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm just saying it's not the norm, especially nowadays, and because of a myriad of reasons. The fact of the matter is that humans are not flawless, which is why sin is a thing at all. And when you're a dumb high schooler with your sweetheart, and you're both in love and want to be together and explore the adult world, it happens. I didn't have a particularly religious upbringing and neither did my partners. It's not my fault, nor theirs that our parents or society didn't instill any of that. I'm not saying any of this is bad, and on the contrary agree. But it's just not realistic of an expectation to have. It wasn't the majority of the norm then and it sure as hell isn't that way now. And again, if you guys want to change that, the first place to start would be with your own kids. But you'll never get anywhere unless you actually have some experience under your belt.

Cry more.

She says fuck me daddy when you go raw on her on the first date.

everyday

that's what Serbia said to your shit hole country after they were done fucking it in the ass lmao

she is asian

She will tell you.

I'm literally extending my hand in order to help people like you and this is what I get in return? Gee thanks a lot. Btw. The yugoslav national army got btfo in case you missed history clasd. Just saying.

Shes a tranny dude open your eyes.

>You don't really believe that right?

I absolutely do believe it. Not every last person was chaste, but they were actively encouraged by society to remain that way in the eyes of God if for no other reason and the majority genuinely avoided it out of fear of both divine and social consequences. Those who didn't were generally ostracized and their sexual market value plummeted accordingly. Nowadays, we live in a secular time of moral relativism and divorce rates are through the roof thanks to an essential pair-bonding mechanic having all of that importance stripped from it.

>Eh, who cares if this girl fucked a few guys before me, we're in love now and that's all that matters! Uhhh wait wtf I did not see this divorce coming! How did we lose that spark? It's almost like I'm just another cock among several others to her!

i wasn't talking about that anglo tranny

I'm going to exstend my cock down your throat Croat

Her husband doesn't beat her.

Only mega edgelords no matter which gender think domestic violence is in any way cool.

You sound like a mega bitch

That might be the problem, dont you think?

Financially speaking, being a plumber is far more lucrative than all but the highest end defence attorneys, and being a doctor is basically like being a plumber only you have worse hours and your toilet can die. My mom used to sell wholesale plumbing and those guys were making 350k a year back in the 90s

Mans haircut.
Hair dyed a hideous color

>What are the signs
There may be none. After 30+ years I think my own mother is a feminist.

Good luck finding a western girl who hasn't had sex then, I'd say thats borderline impossible, though they dont exactly care how many women the guy they get with has fucked either