Let's assume for a moment that Masterpiece Cake Shop loses their case at SCOTUS...

Let's assume for a moment that Masterpiece Cake Shop loses their case at SCOTUS. It would be pretty detrimental to religious rights, but how to deal with it is very simple.

If you find yourself dealing with these LGBTXYZ freaks in a similar scenario - don't refuse service, offer it freely, but charge them 100x more.

The problem will sort itself out in a heartbeat.

Other urls found in this thread:

skynews.com.au/news/world/europe/2017/12/05/austria-to-legalise-gay-marriage-from-2019.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're a dumbass. As much as i hate it, that would be breaking a law, while this guy refused it can actually be debated whether or not it's breaking a law

>Adding random letters to LGBT me
Fuck off back to plebbit OP the_donald misses you

BRAAAAAAAAP

*WHIRRRRRRRRRR*

PLUB-PLUB-PLUB-PLUB-PLUB-PLRRRRRRBBBTOOOT!

>Hey Dad look it's anal vore art of you voring me in your butt

Also is it sad that this is the best post on Sup Forums o have seen/

> Don't refuse service, offer it freely, but lace it with actual cyanide.

> The problem will sort itself out in a heartbeat.

You're welcome.

>breaking a law
bullshit, what law is there that regulates the cost of cakes?

skynews.com.au/news/world/europe/2017/12/05/austria-to-legalise-gay-marriage-from-2019.html

Austria's Constitutional Court has ruled that same-sex couples will be allowed to marry by the beginning of 2019, bringing the country in line with more than a dozen other western European nations.

In a ruling announced on Tuesday, the court said that the words "two people of different sex" will be removed from the law on marriage at the end of 2018 on the grounds that the distinction is discriminatory.

Same-sex couples will be able to marry after that, unless the Austrian government decides to change the laws earlier.

Same-sex couples in Austria, a predominantly Roman Catholic nation of some 8.7 million people, have been allowed to enter civil partnerships since 2010. Until now, however, they haven't been able to marry.

The Constitutional Court took up the issue following a complaint from two women who were already in a partnership but were refused permission to enter a formal marriage by authorities in Vienna.

The court said civil partnerships will remain an option after the law is changed, and will then also be open to straight couples.

In a statement, it said "the distinction between marriage and civil partnership can no longer be maintained today without discriminating against same-sex couples," adding that keeping the two institutions separate suggests that "people with same-sex sexual orientation are not equal to people with heterosexual orientation."

Gay marriage has already been legalised in 15 countries in western Europe, including in Germany, which until this year was the biggest holdout. A similar number of other European countries have some sort of same-sex unions or civil partnerships.

Denying or giving unfair service to someone based on sexualitiy is kinda homophobic and anti-LGBT.. I don't get it.

Yeah... you wanna show me that law that tells me what price I must sell a cake at? Or ANY fucking product? I'd love to see it.

>It would be pretty detrimental to religious rights,

You mean the right of Muslims to stone gays to death? Or the right of Hindus to burn down burger joints? Or the right of Scientologists to enslave children? Or the right of satanists to fuck kids? Or the right of pagans to sacrifice human beings?

The law has to apply to everyone, regardless of creed or religion. Ruling in favor of the baker (except for some technicality) would effectively strike down civil rights laws. We tried letting people discriminate with only market forces to stop them and the result was segregation. America is a secular nation with good reason.

It's ok to be trans

Idgaf if you're gay, but I will not be forced to do business with people in a manner I don't approve of.

Who are you to tell me who I should do business with?

FREEDOM means I can "discriminate" against whoever the fuck I want for whatever fucking reason I want.

If They lose we need to start ordering confederate cakes from black bakeries.

btw, all of your scenarios involve trampling on the rights of someone else. You don't have the right to a fucking cake, soyboy.

What about making a cake, but making a really shitty one?

We could just start shooting them until they go back into the closet.

Who are you who do not know your history? Civil rights laws were passed not because of one or two bigoted bakers refusing to sell pastries to the occasional nigger. Civil rights laws were passed because whole towns colluded to make sure that niggers couldn't buy from white people and vice versa.

Is the current system FREEDOM (all caps)? No, but our society made this bed and now we have to sleep in it. At least this way the double-edged sword is sheathed.

I wish.

you know the term "a pox on their house"? your vagina house is box pox. youre defiled and are a pagan. nobody wants your cakes and rings and original sin

Did you get my last transmission about the two pictures or did the thread die too fast?

i read "raisin cakes are pagan" in bible and get pissed. and "rings are pagan" in bible and get more pissed. then add about a gabbajillion other things. i dont care about anything anybody on here says about gay anythings

The question is not about sexual deviance.
Its about government over reach.
A private business reserves the right to deny service to anyone for any reason, fuck your feelings.
Next, it will be determined that No Shirt No shoes No service is racist.

And by the way, every business still very much has the right to refuse to do business with anyone. The catch is that it has to be on an individual basis. Don't like the cut of that faggot's gib? Fine, don't sell to him.

And this is only for public serving businesses.
There are still white-only country clubs. Perfectly legal, because it's a club that shuts itself out of the free market. The baker could reorganize his business as a Christian only bakery, require customers to register, and never bake cakes for a faggot again. But he wanted to have it both ways and went with a moronic free speech argument.

I know you said you didn't want to but
1. put it on
2. prove it doesn't tear your dick in half when you get hard

I'm going to give it a shot anyway, but that's pretty much the last remaining piece to the puzzle. I want to ask about other things, but that can wait until next year after I give it a try.

It hope it passes. That way every gay baker, dressmaker, designer, makeup artist, florist, photographer, caterer etc can tell bigoted Christians to fuck off. Good luck with that dream wedding unless your dream is to have a duck dynasty theme....

They won't lose they'll win simply because it's your business and you have the right to refuse service to anyone.

There's plenty of other bakers they can choose from, he'll I'm sure there's gay bakers as well.

What you're suggesting is extortion and actually illegal nice try liberal cocksucker get back to your safespace on reddit faggot

Why is this even a problem? If I had a shop and they would never be able to pull this shit on me. Fucking cucks

i will be posting only results pics in new year im sorry. give it a try. take my word. my word as a man. as a male. whom else would know about this? nobody. in a sense. only a man or other men. i really like to discover when it gets super slappy from holding it there and letting go. you will find the same. think about it. im VERY pro foreskin. hate that it gets removed. i dont like females. so why would i ever make your dick bleed or even scrape it with a tooth?

That's like saying hotels that didn't want to rent to blacks could just charge them $10,000 a night. The ordinance in question is anti-discrimination, not anti-refusal-of-service.

And all I need is to give you an email address right? Because this is where I gave up last time because I could barely get anything on, let alone have it put even if I managed to keep from a semi.

ofc dude. drop a fakemail. dont betray me. everybody on here is a jew or a spook. isnt first rodeo doing this sort of exact thing. imma go slow af and test you but you alluded to being an angel. i do like you. so go ahead if you want. and you'll learn much

>be christcuck asshole
>refuses to sell cakes (because he is an asshole)
>gets fucked in the ass
This makes me so happy!

The day a kike is forced to make a swaztika cake for a "neo-nazi' is the day I'll relent on saying straight males shouldn't be forced to bake anything for faggots.

no worries you're an angel that fell out of the sky and into my lap if this actually works (no homo)

youre kind and sweet. gimme that addy

All in due time. I have to take care of all kinds of Christimas shopping and stuff first before I try anyhow.

lmao oh boy you're in for a shock

Best solution is tell the fags "I'll bake your cake, but you're not gonna want to eat it."

i just realised your first post in here was you, just now. there was another cakes thread. i thought you were somebody else. anyhoo sorry to confuse anybody else in here with this side story of ours. imma shut up now

dude youre asking me things and then being elusive? was gon say before last post that there's a bit of glaring errors. it's now or never dude. i cant do this on this board or in general really. i have time and desire tonite. not in 6 months. youve asked a few times and i DID wanna wait 6 months. i dont know what no homo means. nobody knows who you are. is it that i might become a friend? i dont want to ask you questions on here youre starting to confuse me

Why do you even have to say you're going to bake their cake for them?

The only option that the bakers have left is to go to the SC, say that they reject the decision and take cyanide.

>If you find yourself dealing with these LGBTXYZ freaks in a similar scenario - don't refuse service, offer it freely, but charge them 100x more.
In which case you'll be arrested for oppressing the degenerates and price gouging.

Dude you don't even know. I have like 18 voicemails on my phone because I don't remember the PIN and I cba to figure out how to reset it.

We'll be in touch. It'll be a miracle if I can get around to ordering the parts and tape and set up an email before Christmas. It could be the best Christmas ever. I'll find you later on if you're around.

Is this part II of IOTBW??

good point, I predict you’ll have a long wait

Faggots endorse rape, I’m not shocked absolutely degenerate

are you saying the things you said before in order to meme and to scare people from doing it? it's an email man. we talk on here all the time. now i look like a woman. i dont care. but yet you have voicemails and stuff. done. if it falls off it falls off. if you tear yourself you tear yourself. any results pics (doubtful) will go in other spots. take care. you knew the "other thread" died quickly and you jump on me as soon as i talk. and you said you have a public service job of some sort

The right thing to do if this passes is to find businesses owned by Muslims or Jews and make them do things against their religion

Nah, it's just my life is a mess and all of a sudden you gave me something to care about in a dull, worthless world. For the past week I can think of nothing but getting my foreskin back after having given up on it.

I guess we're friends at this point anyway. I'm bad at friends. Don't take it wrong I'm just really messed up. I couldn't even talk about this until the past year, so you're basically my personal therapist.

>I'm going to make a stand for my principles!
No. This is not how you do this.

>Custom cake? OK, after taxes, that will be $5,999.99
Fuck you, I'll go somewhere else.

>fagflag
>garbage-tier anime
>even worse character
neck yourself

>Software companies literally charge an arbitrary rate for anything they do
I don't think you understand capitalism my friend.

>pagan
what's wrong with pagans? Pagans are your ancestors if you're European (you're probably not, you follow Judaism 2.0 and worship a false monotheistic god that came AFTER pagan idols and gods)

everything we're talking about is googlable. it's not even hard. everybody has problems. whatever tab youre on to use this right now could have been spent making sense of how you talk. did you say you had many govt contacts or a govt job? I help too much maybe I guess. It doesnt matter

too be expected from someone with no country.

Just bake a bunch of ex-lax into the cake and call it a day.

sets precedent to being able to sue social media companies for banning you for wrongthink

But...he didn't refuse service. Just a particular product. He offered them anything else.

All of this stupid horseshit over a goddammed fucking cake....

Only in AmeriKa! I hope Ventura SoCal burns to the fucking ground.

>Faggots endorse rape, I’m not shocked absolutely degenerate
I just want to see the law enforced, that's all!

Felix is cute!

No, I don't work for the government. Sometimes I sub-sub-sub-contract from them.

OK, I have to go lift. Just wanted to make sure you'll stick around because I have other things I want to ask you about. You used to have a foreskin and mine's been gone since before I remember it. I'll also have to figure out how to take pics without EXIF and GPS or whatever else they do even if just for my own documentation.

It sets precedence. You're not seeing the importance of this in the US court system.

Civil Rights Act of 1964.

You two are dumber than the niggers getting refused service if you honestly think that "YEAH, WELL I CHARGE THEM FAGGOTS A MILLION DOLLARS A CAKE" is going to hold up in court as non-discriminatory.

Either the courts end up throwing it out provisions of the Civil Rights Act as unconstitutional and affirm that private businesses have rights to refuse service for any reason again (p.s. they won't...) or they're going to continue selectively enforcing the law only against Christians and conservatives, while laughing and cheering for Muslims refusing to serve gays, or liberals, niggers, and jews refusing service to white christian conservatives. (p.s. they will.)

Except doing those things are illegal.
Show me where in US law it says that it's illegal to refuse service for any reason.

>for own docs
if you hadnt said that you would have sounded worse. youre cock teasing and or blocking me. why should i stick around. you say other questions and then half say them and go lift. dont u think i might ignore you now? why jump between priorities like that. this isnt hard to talk about. what are you using it for. i could answer your question right now but what is this a dance. i obviously would rather have taken this elsewhere but dude youre in 50 places at once. enjoy your workout. i cant be caged to being a secretary. and since the topic is shit i really like i just think "enjoy your workout" and start questioning and distrusting you and hard
>sub sub sub contract
a merc?

The right thing to do.

The civil rights act merely precludes me from denying service based upon color or disability, etc.

Charging more is not denying service, retard.

Make the cake and take the money, but make it shitty and/or give them slight food poisoning

>Fuck you, I'll go somewhere else.

Exactly.

No, I think it's a form of communication for those with autism.

it's not hard to scrub exif. why would i fuck you over? wouldnt you fuck me over instead?

Private sector, sometimes get government funding. I don't know what you remember that I said.

EXIF or whatever is just because I haven't had anything but a film camera until last year and I want to understand the technology before I use it. Even if it goes nowhere but on to my encrypted archives I want to know what's in it. That's just how I am. I'm not trying to cocktease you. If you want to see my cock in return I don't care, you can have it. I just have personal rules about allowing what goes out on the net.

fine. im sorry. we'll just play it by ear. im sorry if i stress you any

It's cool. This whole modern day selfie culture and kids getting naked and masturbating for each other is weird to me. That's all.

Anyway, I actually do have to go start lifting. I just wanted to interject since you showed up.

>straya is cucked beyond repair

Sorry but you strayans need to get your balls back first before you can say shit on the subject.

if you get time lemme know what you wanted to know about recent vs natal losses, i dont know what niche things you might have meant

Any other gay users should go to gay cake shops and order an "I Throw Fags Off Buildings" cake, and see how quickly they decide to discriminate against people.

Masterpiece as an individual may refuse service to anyone. No one is holding a gun to the faggots' heads. They are free to go down the street to AIDS Cakes R'Us.

Cuckservaties need to get with the times and learn to suck tranny dick and like it. Be progressive.

I still don't understand why bakeries that have personal religious reasons for not wanting to bake cakes for gays don't just say they're backed up and can't make the order on the requested cake dates.

Just say you are too busy and never ever say its because they are fags

Ez pez ee

I dunno, being gay sounds like a major mental disability...

As an LGBT+ conservative i am offended.

Kill yourself shill.

Would they make Samantha Bee's cake?

bump3

redpill me on the fag cake case I haven't been following it

how is it even coming off, do you think. when did you start? same methods yes? i have scared away my spotter with my degeneracy. lol see ya around big guy

Christians are finally getting what is coming to them for persecuting gays for thousands of years.

Looks like a bunch of lame faggot-ass-faggots are trying to flood the thread.

Why don't you mental midgets get your sore-asses out of here.

Boy I sure do miss the days (80's) in college when you homos kept to yourself. We all knew who you were, and if you queers ever tried running your mouths like you do here back then, well there's a reason it's called a gay-bash!